Need help with a dream interpretation

I keep having a dream with a common theme that I cannot quite now nail down. I know this dream has deep symbolic meaning I just cannot tell what it means.

The first dream I was on the moon in a vehicle and I was talking over the radio to somebody and they weren’t responding, as if I knew they were listening, but could not speak back. I said “Yeah, my oxygen in my vehicle is running out soon and I don’t really have any more, I guess I’ll just actively wait.” Then the vehicle gave off an alarm and I knew the alarm was signaling that there was no oxygen left in the cabin. “Theres no oxygen left, I’m going to start suffocating.” I said. Then my head started getting fuzzy and my arms and legs started getting numb and the last thing I said was “The lack of oxygen is causing my cells to die, I can feel my muscles and my mind slowly slipping away and dying.” Then I woke up.

Second dream I was in a space suit, and I was with coworkers that I stopped working with a couple days ago, we were at a space station, and I think I was helping someone or something, and after that something hit me in the face and all my oxygen was sucked out of the suit, I was dying. My head went fuzzy like before and I felt my arms getting numb as if they were slowly dying. I was running to a building that had oxygen in it and for a second I thought “I might as well lay down here and die, because I’m not going to make it in time.” But I decided to mush on anyways. I felt as if I was about to die and I was moving slowly (becuase of the low gravity, but I felt like something else was sluggishly holding me back instead of just that.) I made it inside the space station, and two coworkers were there and they just looked at me as it they didn’t comprehend how close I was to death. I was worried about all the brain cells I lost and I said something as if to brush off the whole experience.

I have several things happening in my life, and I was wondering if it might be tied to these things or maybe its not tied to them at all. Also I’d like to know how you guys get so good at dream interpretation, as I’d like to learn how to do this myself. If you have any references that are useful please let me know.

Now, I have been working on getting into deeper trance states like the rapture state and crossroads and am making VERY, VERY, slow success each day. Some days are better than other, so it could be that.

I also have entered a pact with azazel, and he seems to be really helping me out on my path for sending me things in my dreams, I things azazel might be trying to tell me something, as I am not advanced enough to see or hear him yet, so we have to speak through visions or dreams.

I am also learning about the qabbalistic tree of life and studying the thoth tarot.

I just quit my job because of a false rape allegation and because the place was holding me back.

Please help.

1 Like

You are way out there with taking risks. This is a time to heed warnings that maybe the risk isn’t worth it and may lead to a fatal mistake or crash landing.

You are not going to be surprised by negative fallouts around you. In fact, things that are going down or mistakes are going to be things that have been going poorly for quite some time.

Consider areas of your life or important decisions that involves risk, that you are taking chances or jumping before you have all of the information.

Step back, do some research and think things through before making that final decision that could lead to a bad or fatal fall.

1 Like

Damn, thank you, I’m really stressed out because I just began to live with my mother again, hoping she had changed, I have a hard time getting on my feet. She kicked me out before and I almost froze to death that night. I moved away but I wasn’t going anywhere and so I decided to come home. I am also about to get a job working at the place she works, but we wouldn’t be near each other. Things seem to be going well so far, so I hope it isn’t that. Usually when I have prophetic dreams its telling me something more in the past that I didn’t understand, or they are trying to give me a better understanding of where I’m headed in life right now.

1 Like

I did a quick three cards tarot card read, past, present, future.

Card 1, The Past: The King of Pentacles reversed is telling you to look at the long-term goal. You may be facing financial issues but do not look at yourself as a failure. Stay positive and understand that this is just a phase in your life. When given the chance again, do not make choices based only on the short-term picture.

The King of Pentacles’ appearance in a reading can indicate some sort of material loss or loss in reputation - be careful not to repeat your mistakes of the past.

Card 2: The Present. The Two of Wands reversed meaning suggests the need to set up long-term goals. Begin the process of setting up your goals by identifying what to you is important. Proceed by planning how you intend on achieving such goals.

Two of Wands reversed suggests that you have ignored important fine points associated with planning your future. Lack of proper planning could be the reason for your downfall.

Card 3 The Future. The Justice Card. Justice is a very good card to find in your spread if you have acted with kindness and fairness towards other and, especially, if you have been a victim.

It is a significant indicator of a positive resolution, although how and what sort will depend on your own experiences.

If you have been unfair, abusive, or otherwise shady and immoral in your dealings, though, pay attention. For the unjust, this card is a warning to change your ways before retribution falls upon you.

In sum balancing your emotions will pay off and bring you harmony in relationships. The confusion of your life can be overcome if you find inner balance.

Present: You will receive some gift of advice that will inspire or help move you forward or have a debt repaid to you with the proper planning.

Future: When all is said and done, you will receive the outcome that you are striving for. Your moral character will be justified, so maintain integrity and strive to balance yourself for success.

Lmao, I did a reading myself, It was more than three cards, funnily enough I got the king of pentacles for present, and two of wands for things underneath the surface or whats in my subconcious. See, its little things like this that help prove to myself that there more to tarot than just a deck of cards. I just got a new deck and am starting to get into reading all over again so I’m really really rusty. Thank you by the way, its extremely accurate. Hope to read as well as you one day. Cheers.

1 Like

Interesting sometimes the cards do work, and the same cards drawn by two separate people,
Déjà Vu.

Hiya OP! Have these dreams coincided with the negative events you mentioned happening in your life? To me, this reads as a resonance between your current circumstances and that of a past or future life of yours; these kinds of events can sometimes be hints you have to decode to work through your situation, or indicators of the type of being/magic you need to do, or even that you need to integrate that life and learn from it to move on from here. Could be any of those, really! :slight_smile:

not deja vu, correlation.

1 Like

I wasn’t planning long term financially and I was in a bad situation and lost it all. I have realised that my occupational dream is o become a therapist. Maybe justice is telling me the harder I work towards that the better? I’m not sure. Those are the events that have unfolded.

I think that this means that your job is “killing you” to be honest. That or you feel like it’s suffocating you.

If you did something to hit your space suit: You’re doing something that could adversely affect you and your job.

If it’s something random, then possibly something is going to happen that will cause you to be injured in some way and strongly, adversely affect your life.

I think this means that you know what you need to do to get out of the situation, and you’ve considered giving up, but you’ve pressed on.

You feel like you’re being held back by something that’s not actually holding you back. It could be the perception of something holding you back from your full potential.

This makes me feel like these two people you may have confided in in the past but they don’t take you seriously. You brushing it off is you pushing your own well-being behind or downplaying your own feelings on the situation.

These could mean the job, or it could mean something else that you’re doing. Being an “astronaut” could be symbolic of your larger purpose.

It’s all about taking the symbols, identifying what each thing means to you, then putting it all together to see if you can interpret it. I put it in the same realm as interpreting the symbols on Tarot cards, despite those things not really being that related. Some people put a science behind it, but dreams are meant to be interpreted by the people who see them (in the case of symbolic dreams).

So I see that I was close.

1 Like

I read through some of the subsequent comments and have a little more clarity.

So, I definitely think these dreams indicate the previous situation that you were in. There was an “attack” against you and you tried to combat it, but I get the impression you took the high road to leave a toxic situation.

I think that you’re work towards bettering yourself is you “getting to the space station” and you’re going to reach it.

I reached the space station, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which of the demons of goetia works with dreams? I was thinking of influencing another person through dreams. Since i’m in no contact, dreams might be good reminder to the person since they probably don’t think of me in everyday life as they have personal things to take care of. so i would be the least in her mind due to her seeing me as a bad person now due to her self created misunderstanding.

I’m not sure, I just do the blue ray meditation and they come to me. I’ve never entered into someone elses dream and knew about it, however I know people that say they have had that happen to them.

must read some more on demon powers. It would be nice to get another person to have sexual dreams about you so that they don’t forget you. haha. Especially if they haven’t got busy with you before. Might make them reconsider feelings for you if they feel it in their dreams.

I know one of the goetia demon should work with dream influence. gotta figure out which one.

Just one man’s impression; you feel alone. Even surrounded by people you feel alone. You reach out but everyone and everything is at arms distance. You are protecting yourself but at the same time, it’s killing you.

This seems rooted in your relationships, supernatural or otherwise. Your past loss (per the tarot) may very well be a loss of friendship or relations. Potentially something traumatic, even. Same for your present per the wands.

You’re an island is my guess. No one in or out. Azazel may very well be knocking but a door is hard to open with the chain still on.

I base this on nothing more than raw instinct, mind you, so take with a grain of salt. I’d actually appreciate if you told me honestly if this was helpful or not. Need to know how sharp the senses may or may not be.

Cheers!

1 Like

To me the dreams seem to be trying to tell you that there is just too much going on, too much stress and pressure. Like things are closing in on you, that you’re almost crushed by the weight of it. It’s interesting you would dream of being in space. Two things come to mind: Weightlessness and no air. You long to be free, and untied and not restricted, but need a vehicle, a way to get you there. Apparently you have chosen the wrong one, because you are still restricted. It would be wise to step back and get a realistic perspective of your situation. Think about the moves you make, and don’t be hasty. You dreamt of the moon, which to me means that you have goals, but are you setting them
too high? Possibly the universe is trying to tell you to slow down to avoid some kind of personal tragedy. I don’t mean to sound grim, but when we have the same dream or similar ones over and over, it’s important to heed them. Good luck. :blush:

Me on the inside:

I am so happy for you! It’s so crummy to be in a bad situation, but I’m glad it’s working out, fam.