Need help understanding my fathers death- ( Death Demon)

I am rather new here but I have a specific question but dont know which area of the forum i should post it.

My father recently died. The autopsy deemed it covid virus related however I really am
not convinced. I believe that something otherworldly killed him. I just need proof or how to understand all of this. :pensive:

Backstory :

For the last couple months, maybe 14/16 months, randomly a voice in my head. A small voice saying, “you need to summon death”, or “you have to learn to summon death”

This would occur randomly throughout the day, at random times. It makes no sense to me. I dont know which God of death, or is death a spirit and how would summoning help.

2 nights before my father died, I had dream. In the dream a figure i assumed was an angel told me that he “would fix everything”. At the end of the dream I asked him who he was, to which he said he was a “demon of earth”

The day before my father died, me and my friends were sitting around talking about what we would do if our parents died. And the next day damnit!

I am of the traditional christian background, however I occasionally pray to the angels for protection, guidance and assistance.
My father died foaming at the mouth at 44 years of age. We suspect pnemonia.
He was a vegetarian, he ran 6 miles every day, he was a christian. He never used to smoke or drink and had no pre-consisting health conditions. Even the doctors are saying it is weird.

I just want a name. Maybe someone can point me in the direction of the demon, God, spirit or entity responsible for this.

Since his death, the voices have stop completely in that regard.

I am sorry for your loss, try using this method which is designed FOR people without a lot of magickal experience:

Ask Q 21., re-word it as “Did this experience affect my father’s passing?”

Post what result you get here, and that might give us something to go on.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss, my sincere condolences brother.

I’m not sure who exactly would be responsible, but you can summon Santa Muerte, Bune, or search for “psychopomps” to help find a spirit.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the love and support. I will try all of these things

1 Like

Try with:
Samael Lucifer
Qayin Rex Mortis
Azrael the Deathbringer

By Rex Qayin his enn Zammazo Emoot Zaraqaen Baaltzelmoth works better around death related places