Need help to finish a PhD

So I’m trying to finish a PhD but I’m having so much problems. Mainly with doing the work and publishing journal papers.

Can someone guide me on how to overcome this.

5 Likes

There was a good post for studying ill see If i can find it for you.

Check that one out.

5 Likes

How far through are you?
What is your supervisor like? Supportive or someone who you feel is competing against you?
Is it something that you are still interested in doing? Is the title and subject matter still interesting to you?
Are you someone who can plan your work or are you easily distracted and prone to procrastinating?

I know that these aren’t magickal responses but it could be helpful to work out what the issue actually is.

3 Likes

Do you mean your experiments are inconclusive/inconsistent or gives bad results?

2 Likes

Apologies for the late response. I’ve been travelling. So I have an array of difficulties. Most of which I’ve learn’t to manage the conventional way. Example how to work with a bad supervisor etc. I just feel I need a boost in terms of finding information and being able to publish journal papers without any hindrance.

1 Like

I would check out the other discussion, too. As for me, I am a fourth year student, and I am a terrible procrastinator. I don’t know many different entities, as I have only worked with Lucifer and Asmodeus, along with the Hindu Gods and Godesses. I will say, after developing a good relationship with Lucifer, through working with him a lot, I have personally asked him to kick my ass into gear when I am behind on my work and feeling unmotivated. And he makes sure I get my work done, even if it means pulling all-nighters surrounded by coffee cups and junk food. He kicks my ass, just like I asked, believe me. Hope you find a spirit who can help motivate you!

3 Likes

Thank you. Hope so as well.

1 Like

your profile pic is nice :slight_smile:

Air elementals are said to be excellent teachers. Try King Paralda.
Mercurial spirits are said to help with learning and regular subjects that we learn, Archangel Michael maybe.

King Paimon and Duke Dantalion are said to be teacher of all arts. They can definitely help.

2 Likes

Thanks Electric Dragon. As you mentioned profile pics, I used once similar to yours a few years ago on a project. I’m still learning evocation so I’m not there yet but hopefully in time.

1 Like

you dont need to be master of evocation to call on help from spirits :wink:
Just open their sigils using the method koetting taught and you can get help from any spirit.
or you can write a letter to the spirit asking for help, its could be called letter evocation method :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I did not know this… I’ll do some more reading about it! You Rock E-Dragon!

1 Like

for writing a letter, draft a formal letter to the spirit like you do for leave in office or sick leave application you learned in school. But make sure that you draw the sigil of the spirit at the top of the paper. state clearly what you want and how you want it. Ask for help, use your own words that makes sense and really mean it. Ask for a clear sign that he has heard your request and working on the task you have asked for. That should get you started.

1 Like

thanks for the info E.

1 Like

Update: PhD Successfully Completed.

So since I posted this, it was a whirlwind of ups and downs… more downs than ups. I have used the aid of Duke Dantalion a couple of times to aid in making my supervisor more receptive to my ideas. Nonetheless, it was still a lot of work on my part. Finally, I requested the assistance of Dantalion to imbue the minds of my examiners with a sense that I have done good work and so that they would be pleased with the outcome. I also requested the aid of Ahk’la’tesh to make my oral exam seem to last just mere minutes.
All in all, it was successful. My examiners were indeed pleased, and the 3-hour oral exam seemed like a few minutes. I also requested that the time to be given back would be immediately after… and boy oh boy lunch seemed to take forever to finish. The method used for connecting to Dantalion was from the Tristan Buttler given here.
As for contacting Ahk’la’tesh, I simply drew the sigil, gazed upon it and felt myself connect to his consciousness. No tools, no nothing other than a marker and a piece of paper. Then I made my request.
So there you go, I’m happy with my results. Not bad for a newbie I must say.

1 Like