Need help protecting myself

Hi, so a few weeks back a friend of mine whom is not the most clean person asked me if I was interested in making money, as dumb as I am I said why not, so he tried enrolling me into a scam, I’ve told him I was not interested, but he clearly threatened me, saying that if I refuse to work they will be consequences, well, now I want to get rid of him, never see him, how should I do, who should I call ? Binding? Thanks for helping

1 Like

You can do a binding, maybe a freezer spell. As far as spirits, my instinct would be to call Belial. I always call him if I have a problem with bullies or anyone wanting to disturb my peace. There may be a few others one can call, and I’m sure other members here will chime in with their thoughts.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you a lot for the message, I feel a little betrayed by the ordeal as i thought I could trust him, well i found myself neck deep in a situation i don’t know how to get myself out, when I thought of an entity i thought of King paimon and belial, however I have never worked with the later, i just seem to be obsessed by him, however I don’t know how to approach him, do you have any suggestions on that?

1 Like

It’s probably because you feel pulled to work with him. I would call him just as you would respectfully call any other spirit. Give him a quick rundown of the situation, how hurt and betrayed you feel, how your friend is bullying and threatening you and ask Belial to make him back the hell off, or whatever else you want to happen to him.

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s what I’ll do, I feel like it’s time to finally answer the call, I’ll prepare good offerings, set the space cleanse, and meditate beforehand, then I’ll call him, do you think that doing that in the wild is a good idea ? Like a forest or a field ? I need to get this damn situation straight before I fall deeper into this ordeal, thanks for helping and sharing

1 Like

That seems very interesting, i read thoroughly and it seems to have a high success rate, however I don’t know if it’ll be strong enough for what I need, maybe I just don’t understand how it exactly work and I’m incorrect

You should do it wherever you feel comfortable and safe.

Please update us and let us know how things worked out.

1 Like

I sent a P.M.