Need $ for College ASAP

besides scholarships and earning $…

So what are you planning to do about that? :slight_smile:

Post your ideas, and hopefully people with skill/experience in those methods will be able to troubleshoot them, make recommendations, or and so on.

So you don’t want to earn money you want it to just drop into your lap?
I don’t think that will be an easy task but I have an alternative idea(s):slight_smile:
1).
You could get some friends together and go to a local library or grocery store and ask if you can raise money outside and have a car wash( being a girl comes in handy here) or offer some type of service? You might need a little start up money but have you ever heard the saying “It takes money to make money”.

2).
Garage sale, or maybe a haunted house?

3).
Dog walking

4).
If you have a back yard you could do an outdoor movie night if you could get hold of a cheap projector and charge like 2 dollar admission and have snacks.

5).
If you have a car you can become an Uber driver, they make good money :slight_smile:

Then you can add in what ever magick you’d like in order to meet a predetermined goal.

Having a way for the money to flow to you makes it easy to achieve monetary goals through magick. Just like eating healthy can make weighloss magick work a bit better. If you don’t have a way for the money to flow It may never get to you, or worse you could find yourself inheriting something from a well-loved relative who suddenly passed away :(. I have experienced this myself so I hope this advice helps.

[quote=“pilotofinsane, post:3, topic:5548”]So you don’t want to earn money you want it to just drop into your lap?
I don’t think that will be an easy task but I have an alternative idea(s):slight_smile:
1).
You could get some friends together and go to a local library or grocery store and ask if you can raise money outside and have a car wash( being a girl comes in handy here) or offer some type of service? You might need a little start up money but have you ever heard the saying “It takes money to make money”.

2).
Garage sale, or maybe a haunted house?

3).
Dog walking

4).
If you have a back yard you could do an outdoor movie night if you could get hold of a cheap projector and charge like 2 dollar admission and have snacks.

5).
If you have a car you can become an Uber driver, they make good money :slight_smile:

Then you can add in what ever magick you’d like in order to meet a predetermined goal.

Having a way for the money to flow to you makes it easy to achieve monetary goals through magick. Just like eating healthy can make weighloss magick work a bit better. If you don’t have a way for the money to flow It may never get to you, or worse you could find yourself inheriting something from a well-loved relative who suddenly passed away :(. I have experienced this myself so I hope this advice helps.[/quote]

thanks for the practical advice

((–what if the idea that doing “worldly” things to facilitate magick is just a limit?
what if you literally can make anything fall into your lap just by magick and we’re all taking the long way XD
just an idea that should be tested more))

E.A has something like that called the devil’s stone.
[url=http://youtu.be/soR7uoZWrqg]- YouTube

23:30 seconds in he starts talking about it, it’s in his evocation program.

I don’t have any experience in this field,but I am eager to see how this progresses.

What’re you gonna study in College?

Also,are you starting from scratch?

You guys might want to look into Jambhala - Wikipedia

Im looking forward to this aswell and would love any kind of response about it. I learned meditation through buddhism so i guess im eligible to this. Tho i have yet to conciously evoke a being. I have absolutely no experience with this and im still unsure about it. So i dont really feel fully ready. Maybe Arcane nd me can work together on this? -) You got the inside about evokation and i got the buddhism insides. I will go for this anyway sooner or later but would be cool if i have one on my side who knows what to do if something goes wrong or whatever

I for myself know it is possible effortlessly (just by the thoughts and feelings) to make everything you can imagine happen (instantly) based on the belief. The doubtless (constant) believe from deep within. We just need to learn to believe in things a 100% in a blink of an eye, while everyone else say its impossible. I dont think it could be possible i KNOW it is possible. On mindexpanding substances it is so super easy but also pretty dangerous. You fall too deep too quick. Chances are (i think) you fall too deep and cant come back then. The mind is like a labyrinth and one might not find the way out anymore.
So i want to get there without substances and a clear mind. Not sure how to accomplish this yet. Maybe more training is needed. We need to get rid of the very subtile feelings of doubt. Need to learn to spot them and eliminate. Or maybe alchemise them into believe. They block the power (or batter they direct the power to the noneworking status).