Need a Harming Spell or Curse

I need a strong spell or curse to utterly annihilate someone’s state of mind. I want this guy to be unable to form a single coherent thought and spend his life screaming at walls in sheer torment. He is essentially using a woman’s child to keep her hostage in a marriage she hates. I don’t care for moral implications or what the blow-back in accordance with the Threefold Law of Return may be. I just want my desire realised.

So, does this wonderful community have any effective harming spells or curses? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I believe this one will do the job perfectly…

2 Likes

No worries about any threefold law. There is no such thing unless you believe in that.

14 Likes

You had me at annihilate😍 I hope you find the spell, curse or entity you’re looking for to get the job done!!! You’ll find it here, there’s a ton of good info available. Good luck.

2 Likes

One of the options is also the incantation ‘to rouse vengeful destruction’: “I’chalaz itz’rechel ahn’tal ah’tan’tel regrezitahl me vaskalla pert’ent’itzu”, chant it while visualizing the desired result and having a link to the victim (name, photo…)
Further, there are the enns of demons with baneful power: Focalor (“En jedan on ca Focalor”), Vepar (“On ca Vepar ag na”) etc.

6 Likes

Use the square of Saturn, trace the name of the victim, a=1 b=2… It will help you to directly connect your curse to the target and somewhere connect the Djinn of Saturn or Saturnian Demon to empower it.
Saturn Djinn: Maymun
Saturnian Demon: Leviathan, Azazel, Furcas

Furcas knight: Enn - secore on ca Furcas remie

https://demonsanddemonolatry.com/demon-of-the-night-knight-furcas-night-demon/

1 Like

Evoke Disordia, the Demon of Madness, from Kingdoms of Flame. She “constantly whispers terrible things into the ears of her target until they go insane.”

9 Likes

You mean a letter of his name for each square? This is my first time working with the square of Saturn.

Is the basic numerology. Lets say target’s name is Arnold

A 1
R 9
N 5
O 6
L 3
D 4

Now the square of Saturn and draw the sigil starting with A 1. The lines uniting the Letters can be straight or round or both. Just listen to your heart or Inner child with the idea to ‘’ touch’’ your target.

2 Likes

Cthulu for his mind
Andras for his life
Vine to tear down his defenses

A lovely unholy trinity to destroy whomever

Cthulhu really does know how to psychologically destroy someone.

7 Likes

Too true. Its a lie to hold people back from taking revenge on their attackers.

1 Like

How do you do this?

The same way you evoke any spirit.

Ok

Do you need candles or anything to perform this?

I believe candles aren’t required (still, they make workings more powerful) although in the video E.A. did have two lit candles: