Need $500 a month as additional income

Is it possible to achieve this only with spells and without an additional job?

1 Like

No. You seem to be under the impression that magick makes stuff appear out of thin air. There has to be an avenue for the magick to deliver through

5 Likes

You might find a couple bucks on the ground here and there but otherwise no. This might be possible were you a highly advanced and powerful magician. Can I ask why you need the money and why you don’t want to get an additional job?

work with Bune

1 Like

I don’t want an additional job for now. Is it possible to do a spell to find money on the ground regularly?

You might get a better job doing magick, but the money won’t just appear. It will come in a practical way. Sometimes unexpectedly, but not just as money added to you. That’s highly unlikely.

1 Like

If money rituals worked to make one rich, the people selling money rituals, would not need to sell them. They would get rich from the money ritual, and, not tell us.

1 Like

Yes. Pick up a copy of Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson, and perform the first exercise. It’s not a spell, it’s programming the subconscious to see money. Here’s a description from someone who had a friend do this:

4 Likes

There are avenues for cash to travel on that we often can’t see/ comprehend. It looks like a waste land around us but there are roads and rivers we can’t see. (Sorry for going ‘metaphor’ there) This is how money magick has worked for me. Once revealed, you may need to do a little work, or the money might just make it to you, who knows. Be ready to work and adapt after the ritual.

1 Like

Ive been making that much extra a month with magic, but I’m still earning it.:woman_shrugging:t3:

I figure I’m working hard earning it, but at least I’m not usually overdraft if anymore

5 Likes

To be fair wealth magick can work in some very unexpected ways, and from my experience what OP is requesting may very well be possible, but it highly depends on their circumstances and just how reasonable $500 is to them. If they do a general wealth working, they’re likely to be presented business or job opportunities.

OP, I suggest you either get ‘Magical Riches’ by Damon Brand or ‘Magickal Cashbook’ also by Damon Brand. The latter might be more what you’re looking for but ‘Magickal Riches’ can also be very intereting.

5 Likes

Wow that sounds great.

1 Like

yes, you can. It’s called getting a raise. A simple spell/evocation, with you asking for a raise at your current workplace should suffice

4 Likes

everything is not allowed but nothing is restricted

1 Like

I said that because they didn’t want to get an extra job.

1 Like

Yeah making restrictions like that will hinder the magick. If you do wealth magick, you have to be open and take wherever is given to you and work hard on it (If you really want to thrive)

4 Likes

answer to your question is Yes, and No, I started wealth magic 20 years ago, after the first year, I was making a living on my own business, I had a dream that I should start doing wealth magic, and as long with I set up resources to receive money, from many other side businesses, I used magic to increase on, and on gambling. Its much more richer working for yourself, and using spells to increase your dreams and senses to what you can do to make that money , and you’ll be working for yourself not others !

4 Likes