My Work with Belial

Hey All,

I am connecting with the great King Belial, with the goal of making a pact with him. So far, I am just meditating on his sigil. I thought I would start a thread about it to help anyone new to this do the same with whoever they want contact with.

My usual routine is to relax through the cloud exercise from EA’s Questing After Visions. I don’t get very deep but it is usually sufficient to get me into high Alpha. To go deeper, I use a countdown, which gets me into low Alpha, maybe even high Theta, though I’m not sure.

Then I gaze at the sigil. For Belial, I also chant his enn. I’m trying to feel his energy, to become aware of Him, and to make Him aware of me.

I’ve been doing this for five days now, and I’ve begun to feel a magnetic pull from Belial’s sigil, like it has gravity, and my gaze is caught in its wake. I often find myself leaning forward, towards the sigil.

Last night, when I gazed at the sigil, I asked for Belial’s blessing, and to send forth his familiars on my behalf to help with a desperate situation I have. Arcane was kind enough to channel Belial for me, which you can read in the thread “A Favour,” and Belial said he would if it was my Will and so it was.

In a humorous coincidence, after the meditation, I ate some hot dogs to ground and watched a British horror movie called The Coven, and the name of one of the characters, was Mrs. Belial. I couldn’t help but laugh :slight_smile:

23 Likes

That usually happens to me too with my personal sigils (that leaning towards/forward to the sigils).I literally feel like i’m being pulled into it.I thought it was just me.

1 Like

In tonight’s meditation with Belial, I did not feel a connection to the sigil. My altered state was very light due to my stress over some desperate circumstances. I’m going to be homeless again tomorrow.

I had asked Belial to send forth his familiars on my behalf to bring me the money for my rent, or in another way to help my circumstances but I think it might have been too little too late as no resolution came.

Tonight, I asked for his blessing, and the strength to endure my situation. I also asked for guidance and direction through dreams or omens in regards to my Ascent and material circumstances.

4 Likes

That’s awful, I’m so sorry to hear things are that desperate - I suggest calling him again and asking him to do whatever it takes to keep your landlord or whoever off your back to give you time to get the money.

I think on short notice that’s a more suitable request for him, then ask maybe Buer and/or Buné for help in getting some kind of stable income.

Like I said before, I know what it is to try and do magick when your back’s to the wall, it’s fucking horrible because there’s next to no chance of detaching and all that stuff…

5 Likes

Following the advice of the lovely Lady Eva, I did another meditation with Belial.

This time, I was able to connect with the sigil, and I asked Belial to do whatever was within his power to influence my landlord on my behalf, maybe allowing me to stay and giving me more time to come up with the money. It may be too late but we’ll see what the Great King is able to do for me. I think the time may be too short.

On a personal note, I realize that it never even occurred to me to influence the people involved, rather than just trying to bring money, which I have difficulty with. I put up with so much crap, and I just realized I don’t have to.

2 Likes

Landlords are in a position of power, and Belial has a good track record influencing “The Man” in his manifold forms, so I hope this works out.

You want this money, and the landlord wants this money, so to some extent that’s two minds focused on the same thing, I’m not sure if what I’m about to say makes sense but that’s why it seems to me that getting you a break from these people if possible, and you getting the income, are two different streams of cause > effect, which right now I’m fairly certain is how spirits see things, in place of our clock-time.

I think Buer is more likely to help you with security, which is an emotion, and Buné with making that manifest, so you can begin to live instead of just surviving. Belial seems to me unlikely to find the idea of you wanting to feel safe very interesting, he likes to challenge people and might see that aspect as regression, whereas a chance to fuck with “The Man” might be something he can really get stuck into.

And it seems to me that if we’re in a dire situation and we focus on the money that will get us out of it, it sends a mixed message in terms of cause > effect flow - we want something, but then we’re planning to part with it.

Imagine a kid asking you for money but you know the minute they have it, they’ll give it to the first beggar they see, so to you that’s giving it away for nothing - it seems to me that when we ask for money that we plan to spend, when we ask for it and it’s in a sense “already spent” (in our minds or through a pressing debt) we’re doing the same.

I have no idea if this concept works in any mind outside my own though! :slight_smile:

And I’m sure some people have done just fine doing exactly that, but I’ve had more success asking for the outcome, and if you’re like me then maybe some of us have programming or whatever that makes simply getting a bundle of cash on short notice harder work.

Sorry, I’ve been awake stupidly long… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:6218”].
And it seems to me that if we’re in a dire situation and we focus on the money that will get us out of it, it sends a mixed message in terms of cause > effect flow - we want something, but then we’re planning to part with it.[/quote]

Not meaning to derail this thread, but I’d like to share some new UPG on this topic.

I’ve read a few things recently that have caused some new feelings about money and magick. I think we look at money the wrong way. I feel most of us look at money as a physical thing, that is, paper bills and metal coins. My new UPG has me thinking that’s wrong. Money should be viewed as energy. Just as a sigil is not the demon or angel, but rather a physical symbol of those energies, the same goes for money.

Energy is dynamic, fluid. It wants to be in motion, and stay in motion. If it’s constrained for too long, it dissipates. It can only perform it’s function if it’s allowed to keep moving. To respectfully disagree with the Good Lady, I think we need to approach money magick with those “mixed signals”. I’ve said before that it’s much easier to manifest money for an immediate need (i.e., spend it now), than it is to manifest it just to have.

When we ask for money to fix our car, pay the rent, buy something we want/need, the Multiverse recognizes that we’re going to keep that “energy” flowing, as it should. When we ask for $250M, it’s different. Most of that “energy” will just sit. It’s dynamism will be constrained. I’m feeling, at least for the moment, lol, this runs counter to how the Multiverse views this particular “energy”. If we can’t keep the money moving, we don’t get it.

This may sound overly simple, but not everything needs to be complex and buried under layer after layer of mystery and dark clouds. Of course, I could be way off base, but that’s the wonder and beauty of UPG.

6 Likes

When it comes to things like money, I tend to think of everything as “Currency” because it could take many forms… including energy. To me, Currency is a word which is about value, so anything that holds value becomes the currency. I use this as a universal word, and then I visualize it manifesting in a number of different ways, some of which end up being money and the thing I spent it on.

1 Like

Well actually I see it was my post that was at least incomplete. because I’ve definitely had the same experience, which I even posted about - that if you’re running low on cash, the best thing (counter to common sense) is to buy yourself a small non-essential thing, with as little fear or worry as you can manage, to get the “flow” started again. This dates right back to when I was a child, and first discovered it seemed to be true.

I think the exception (again JMO) is when you have a “backs to the wall” situation like a bill due tomorrow, because that’s generating a lot of fear.

This is based on another experience I’ve had, that the (thankfully, few) times I’ve bought something and felt guilty - ort afraid somehow that I’m over-committing andw hat if this is a vad idea? - I always have rotten money luck for a while afterwards, it’s like I somehow pinch off the flow by doubting it will refill.

I realise how crazy, almost childish, this sounds, but those have been my experiences.

But yes, contradictory as it seems, I do agree with this, as well… I don’t know how to describe the way all the pieces fit together though! lol!!

2 Likes

Very rarely have I been successful with immediate money magick. In fact, I can think of only twice. The magick to bring me rent money failed and I tried multiple spirits, which is why I’m in the mess I’m in.

According to the channeled info from Arcane, Belial wants to show me how the spiritual and the material are entwined, not separate, which is something I understand intellectually but it’s not a soul deep knowing. I’m quite rational and not very intuitive.

I feel I have much to learn from Belial which is why I want to make a pact, but if I’m homeless, evoking will be difficult.

My landlord hasn’t come in today so I have been unable to ask him if he could make an exception and give me more time.

I’m not sure how long I should meditate on the sigil, tonight will be day 7, but maybe I will try a Q&A this time, rather than just invoking His energy.

2 Likes

Well, things have not worked out. I’m on the streets tonight. And it’s raining. If Belial wants to challenge me, then count me sufficiently challenged. Too stressed to meditate on Belial’ s sigil.

3 Likes

Ah shit, I’m sorry - not sure what else to say but I hope you get a lucky break soon. I’m way over-committed with other magickal work right now but maybe someone else on here can throw a little good mojo your way?

2 Likes

I appreciate the sentiment, Lady Eva. I’m still working with the great king. I just need to find some place to sleep tonight, and maybe a bit of privacy to whip out a sigil. Its not the kind of thing one does in public :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hey,

I’ve just read what happened.
What time will you do it tonight? Maybe if you will be successful with any connection to Belial, I can help.

nevermynd of the time.
when had called Belial ask him the name Leviton.
someone will come to guide you for understanding something about what you seek.

By the way, don’t expect something great about that leviton he’s just a man but have a great access to the unknown.

Tried to meditate on Belial’s sigil, sitting in the local Tim Hortons at four o’clock in the morning but unable to concentrate. Felt a slight pull but hard to say whether it was the sigil or the fact that I am hungry, cold, and tired, and stressed.

So far, nothing I have done in regards to my Ascent has been fruitful. I am finding it hard to take control over my physical circumstances through spiritual methods. It seems too much like wishful thinking. I know the material and the spiritual are entwined but I have a difficult time FEELING the truth of it. This is what I want to work on with Belial.

4 Likes

DarkestKnight,
My work here may help but it takes some time. Maybe you’ll just need to be patient there a while and put some little courage facing that cold, …
If did not take effect yet maybe i’ll repeat it again later.

Alright,I hope Belial doesn’t say something I’m gonna regret,but I’m just too nice of a person to let go.

I hadn’t even finished drawing the sigil,and I already felt Belial closing in on me and his voice rumbling,though,I shut it out till I had the sigil out.

HEHEHEHE,SO YOU CALL ME AGAIN,AS A CHANNEL,RATHER THAN AN INQUIRER?I’M SURE YOUR ALTRUISM IS FLATTERING TO YOU.

Hehehe,King Belial,this session,this conversation,and channeling is not about me.It’s about a friend,on this forum,who is in dire need of assistance.

AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?

Well,answer his queries,while he’s too unfocused to call on you.

AH,YES,STRESS.YOUR LITTLE HUMAN POISON.DISGUSTING,DAMAGING,AND USELESS.IT’S AMUSING,I ADMIT,BUT STILL WORTH PITYING.

Yes,King Belial,he is far too stressed at the moment to properly operate,and I feel that the kind of advice we give won’t be helpful.Still,it’s worth trying this out,especially,considering his hearing isn’t as attuned as it should be.

ALRIGHT,WHERE WOULD WE START?

Answer me,please,King Belial,if DarkestKnight would be able to find a new home soon?

SOON,AS IN AS SOON AS HE HAS THE MONEY.

Yeah,very funny.No seriously,would he be able to get the money soon?

THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER OF HIS,WHICH I AUGHT NOT DISCUSS THROUGH A VESSEL.AT LEAST NOT A CONSCIOUS ONE.

Oh,OK.Any private information are things IMO,you should personally discuss with him.Did the binding of the landlord fail?

IT WAS EXECUTED TOO LATE.IF I HAD KNOWN EARLIER,IT WOULD’VE BEEN PERFORMED EARLIER.

That is what we had hoped.Nevermind,then.Belial,your intent was to show this man that indulgence in the flesh and the spirit were one.How are you to accomplish this,without giving him anything to enjoy?

(taking a break,sorry.

OK back.My dad had arrived home so I had to greet him.Anyways,back to channeling)

BY BRING TO HIM THE REALIZATION,THAT DEPRIVATION OF THE MATERIAL WOULD LEAD TO DEPRIVATION OF THE SPIRITUAL.

Belial,clarify.

BY NOT HAVING A HOME,NOT HAVING FOOD,OR SEX,HE WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO ENJOY AND WOULD WORRY ABOUT ATTAINING SUCH THINGS.AS SUCH,WORRY WOULD STAGNATE HIS MAGIC COMPLETELY.HIS SPIRITUAL ASCENT IS DIRECTLY TIED INTO HIS MATERIAL ASCENT.IF ONE STAGNATES,THEN THE OTHER FALLS APART.

Yay!Well,lesson learned.Now what?

WOULDN’T THIS BE EASIER WITH YOUR FRIEND?

Mayhaps.King Belial,I will ask you to send DarkestKnight a demonic familiar.

IT IS DONE.

OK,tell me his name and I’ll send it to him via private message.Of course,as soon as we’re done with this.Anything else you’d like to point out?

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST HARDSHIP.THE FIRST GATE STRIKES ONCE.AND IT WANTS TO FLOW INTO THIS WORLD.THE THIRD GATE IS ALREADY WITHIN,AND WANTS TO FLOW OUT O THIS WORLD.YOU ARE THE SECOND GATE,THE BINDER THAT IS THE NEXION OF THE TWO.UNLOCK THE FIRST GATE,AND OPEN THE THIRD ONE.THEN,BECOME THE SECOND ONE.WHO ARE YOU?

Does this message refer to me or to DarkestKnight?

TO YOUR FRIEND.

Thank you King Belial.I give you license to leave.

4 Likes

[quote=“Arcane, post:19, topic:6218”]Alright,I hope Belial doesn’t say something I’m gonna regret,but I’m just too nice of a person to let go.

I hadn’t even finished drawing the sigil,and I already felt Belial closing in on me and his voice rumbling,though,I shut it out till I had the sigil out.

HEHEHEHE,SO YOU CALL ME AGAIN,AS A CHANNEL,RATHER THAN AN INQUIRER?I’M SURE YOUR ALTRUISM IS FLATTERING TO YOU.

Hehehe,King Belial,this session,this conversation,and channeling is not about me.It’s about a friend,on this forum,who is in dire need of assistance.

AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?

Well,answer his queries,while he’s too unfocused to call on you.

AH,YES,STRESS.YOUR LITTLE HUMAN POISON.DISGUSTING,DAMAGING,AND USELESS.IT’S AMUSING,I ADMIT,BUT STILL WORTH PITYING.

Yes,King Belial,he is far too stressed at the moment to properly operate,and I feel that the kind of advice we give won’t be helpful.Still,it’s worth trying this out,especially,considering his hearing isn’t as attuned as it should be.

ALRIGHT,WHERE WOULD WE START?

Answer me,please,King Belial,if DarkestKnight would be able to find a new home soon?

SOON,AS IN AS SOON AS HE HAS THE MONEY.

Yeah,very funny.No seriously,would he be able to get the money soon?

THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER OF HIS,WHICH I AUGHT NOT DISCUSS THROUGH A VESSEL.AT LEAST NOT A CONSCIOUS ONE.

Oh,OK.Any private information are things IMO,you should personally discuss with him.Did the binding of the landlord fail?

IT WAS EXECUTED TOO LATE.IF I HAD KNOWN EARLIER,IT WOULD’VE BEEN PERFORMED EARLIER.

That is what we had hoped.Nevermind,then.Belial,your intent was to show this man that indulgence in the flesh and the spirit were one.How are you to accomplish this,without giving him anything to enjoy?

(taking a break,sorry.

OK back.My dad had arrived home so I had to greet him.Anyways,back to channeling)

BY BRING TO HIM THE REALIZATION,THAT DEPRIVATION OF THE MATERIAL WOULD LEAD TO DEPRIVATION OF THE SPIRITUAL.

Belial,clarify.

BY NOT HAVING A HOME,NOT HAVING FOOD,OR SEX,HE WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO ENJOY AND WOULD WORRY ABOUT ATTAINING SUCH THINGS.AS SUCH,WORRY WOULD STAGNATE HIS MAGIC COMPLETELY.HIS SPIRITUAL ASCENT IS DIRECTLY TIED INTO HIS MATERIAL ASCENT.IF ONE STAGNATES,THEN THE OTHER FALLS APART.

Yay!Well,lesson learned.Now what?

WOULDN’T THIS BE EASIER WITH YOUR FRIEND?

Mayhaps.King Belial,I will ask you to send DarkestKnight a demonic familiar.

IT IS DONE.

OK,tell me his name and I’ll send it to him via private message.Of course,as soon as we’re done with this.Anything else you’d like to point out?

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST HARDSHIP.THE FIRST GATE STRIKES ONCE.AND IT WANTS TO FLOW INTO THIS WORLD.THE THIRD GATE IS ALREADY WITHIN,AND WANTS TO FLOW OUT O THIS WORLD.YOU ARE THE SECOND GATE,THE BINDER THAT IS THE NEXION OF THE TWO.UNLOCK THE FIRST GATE,AND OPEN THE THIRD ONE.THEN,BECOME THE SECOND ONE.WHO ARE YOU?

Does this message refer to me or to DarkestKnight?

TO YOUR FRIEND.

Thank you King Belial.I give you license to leave.[/quote] I never realized King Belial had a sense of humour. “Soon, as in soon as he has the money.” That line made me burst out laughing. Thanks, Arcane and the gracious King Belial.

5 Likes