My Promised Evocation Guide [Everything you need to know about evoking spirits (mainly demons)]

Thanks for this!!

:blush:

This is where all techniques seem to fall apart lol.

9 Likes

Hello Would you be able to preform an invocation or evocation of a spirit and relay the message back to me? Reasons for getting in touch with representatives of the spirit realm: I need them to save my life and the life of many others around heall my body and help me to defend a lot of life and to fuffil my life mission I am ancippating to achieving a way of constant direct communicate from the spirits to give me all the information I need to be able to do my healing and defence work Iā€™m highly spiritually advanced the spirits will know me well from there ill
bring them to physical manifestation so I can hear see and speak to them which Iā€™ve done before so Iā€™m anticipating a highly detailed message on many subjects and most particularly a way acess the higher realms astral and above to coonect with God hereā€™s a recent photo and other info please let me know also wanted to know the spirits you work with to see if they cross over with mine on my light side you can contact archangel Micheal for example one I work with do you work with Angela and demons? Many thanks

Personally I prefer Grimoire Traditional Evocation because I like a disciplined way of working. :slight_smile: But I wanted to pop in to say that people like me are able to still evoke without any of our ā€œtrinketsā€. This was a good guide but I felt that that was neccessary to mention because I got the impression from your guide (might be just me reading too much into it too haha) that in your opinion people work either Grimoire Traditional or the Modern way. That is not usually true. When I am at my own home where I have all my tools I use them, when I am somewhere else and donā€™t have my tools I abandon them and go for Modern evocation. Both work. The only difference to me is that tools make it more ceremonial and as such make the ritual feel more special but then again that doesnā€™t matter at all for your magic. Either it works or it doesnā€™t. And Ceremonials donā€™t need their tools to evoke, they just prefer them. :blush: I liked your incense method and I have been doing something a tad similar and it is quite effective. Thanks for the guide, it was very well put together.

3 Likes

Hm. Never needed to do much of this to perform an invocation or evocation but Iā€™ll adopt some parts of this.

1 Like

If youā€™re not that psychic yet, can you still make contact like talk to a spirit by listening to meditation music and entering theta state/trance state?

Doing that would make easier to contact a spirit and, from there, it would be possible to improve clairaudience simply by communicating; for example with the exercise of the five questions.

3 Likes

Thank you that was amazing. I usuall prefer drawing ZD with my athame if anyone out there has an athame its good for attractimg demonic energy.

1 Like

Seems to me like north,east,south,and west are all subjective. How could i possibly know when im really facing north?

Compass in your phone, or use the Sun. Thereā€™s some tutorials online to use your watch as a compass to but I use the one in my phone so I donā€™t really remember how to do that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. Hopefully i could download a compass for free like an app.

1 Like

Does anyone know what the author of the thread mean by ā€˜ā€˜looking through the smokeā€™ā€™? And if you do, can you provide an example?

Itā€™s basically the same gazing method you would use to open a seal. Think of the smoke as a window, and you are looking through the glass at something on the other side.

2 Likes

Thank you, has this method worked for you? Do you usually use it in ritual?

I donā€™t use this particular method, no.

2 Likes

I donā€™t use this method either. Use the search function for evocation tutorials, lady Eva wrote a great one and I myself wrote a tutorial on the subject that many people have had satisfying results with.

2 Likes

I have read everything regarding evocation in the forum, I only need to get this last piece working to fully evoke a spirit, that is why I am asking about this method, thank you both for your replies, if you think you know anything that would be useful, by all means, please post a link or reply :grin:

1 Like

No, I think you have enough information. All that remains is to put it into practice.

My general method of evocation is from EAā€™s work, and I will then add various things from other sources whenever I want to experiment with something new.

However, no matter what method you use, the basic steps are all the same: Trance, the summoning, communication, and dismissal.

4 Likes

Okay, thank you for your advice, I will start experimenting with different methods to compare results.

really?anybody ? opinions ?