My Project on The World

Sorry I tried to say yberion, and i was using speech to text XP

(when i said siberion)

1 Like

oh, i thought you had actually ment severon.

No problem.

1 Like

lots of ions lol

i’m a little overwhelmed, but I guess that comes with the territory

1 Like

Are you Enlil or any of his masks?

Enki told me to not pay attention to him as he is a worm who burrows in the garden.

He had choice words about others as well.

I’ve been doing a lot of work with him and seeing more of his angry side.

He did tell me that I am loved and will always be loved as long as Im open to the flow.

1 Like

sorry, this came through as a channeling,
i corrected it when i noticed.

2 Likes

And I meant I wasn’t MAKING these

happen, and I made that unclear. I said this was flowing back to a state of perfection, AWAY from where it is. You see?

my intent was very clear, though, so that’s good

Well, i’m used to see a part of me in those closest.

But apart from that,
my evocation guide topic covers some of the background.

To understand:

Storax, and Caberyon are advisors of the DAY Court,
and Carmelyon and Severyon are Advisors of the NIGHT Court of the Fae.

1 Like

Hey Y’Berion, were you my mentor in a past life? I get the feeling we’re soul family of some sort, and I can’t shake it.

Maybe not a mentor. Yeah. Someone, though. I think so, I feel it, and I know it.

1 Like

just focus on now.

Besides, it may be the necklace you feel.

1 Like

okay, but I need to work on something magickal or I’m gonna lose it

1 Like

train projecting your will.

Try to influence the direct enviorment of your body.

Use the hidden hand,
to apply energy right where an object is.

That’s things you can do.

2 Likes

Projecting my will, like becoming more cognizant of a foreign space? I can do that? That’s not hard for me, maybe I’m understanding it wrong

And I can influence my body, and my thumno breath has started to actually hurt a bit as I do it from the flame. I can touch my body in odd ways i just am not totally sure how to do it as easy as I do my mind. Well, i feel like it will come with time, kind of like energy sight (which I can see now, just not perfectly) . it comes and it will progress as I do, naturally, until it feels right to take a crack at it, hard. And i usually know when that time is. So moving on,

I can do that, yes, and I can effect matter from distance. Is that what you mean? The hand symbolism sort of doesn’t feel like it made me do it better, since i was already doing it, using my astral body/doppelganger/double to do whatever i need to do remotely. So is that what you meant?

1 Like

i know it sounds like i’m just yapping about for more material but you can always refuse if i’m overwhelming you

1 Like

currently focusing on evolving as everyone does their thing. time is taking it’s toll on my mindset; constant growth isn’t available always

1 Like

yes.

well,
then start using your body remotely to process and bring forth what you set up as your goal.

:+1:

1 Like

I entered a white programming room for the universe. A lady sat upon the chair in front of it, rolled aside, and said “It’s done. Just press enter” she presents the keyboard, I sit down and press enter. Everything shifts. The air becomes stronger. I hear layers of chanting around me as a tear in space forms, or a hole, a wormhole “what is lost, has been found” the next layer “what is gained, has been lost”, and the next layer “What is made has been lost/found” and it alternates between lost and found

The final later, outermost, “I am here! I am here! I am here!”

And I just see everything relieve together. My own flesh, even, and everything. I feel stronger, like my flesh has more capacity. I don’t know what happened but I’ll keep looking around

77/77 is the comments before I type this. Hahahahaha. Yeah. I did something else, I think the other terminal was embodied in light, it was symbolic for Programming humanity, and the genome hint hint.

She was a lot more wary this time. She even tested me before letting me enter, and at the end was a very, very tenebrous terminal, seated in absolute darkness. It was kind of cozy, but extremely intense. Kind of funny. Anyways, I went through with it and it was amazing, I see all of humanity tied in with the changes I made there too. I like doing this. She just let me do it, and here we are.

I had to consciously make the changes on this journey, and I feel that’s symbolic as well. I think I am without another destination now. But there is a final step beyond this. I will investigate further.

An Event is needed, one that only the universe can decide to be reliably, and I do not choose to interfere, even if I am the universe. I will let it be, because it is upon us. I feel it’s radiant energy. It reminds me of the Judgement card on the fools jokes, just before the world.

I feel it’s nearly here, and it will spark with an illusion shattering within all men and women. Something small, but important. Good luck

1 Like

Sorry I’ve been out. Been doing a fuck ton of work on myself. But I’ve not been slacking, I’ve been getting stronger.