My music . Demons?

Not trying to derail the topic, but from what I understand, people of all genders, gender identities, and everything else are obsessed with that guy.

You don’t even have to be gay or bisexual to love Lucifer, he’s just that good looking. Plus those eyes, eyes of pure Sun…

What were we talking about again?

Oh yeah, music and Angels.

The first Angel is from Christian mythology, the archangel Uriel. I’ve worked with him in the past, and he is said to be the patron Angel of the Arts. Although, I’ve always known him as the fist of God.

The second Angel is from the Islamic faith, I don’t know if you want to cross any boundaries, that’s the only two I could find.

Hope that helps.

4 Likes

:heart::sunny:

2 Likes

Thx nah it’s fine we worship the same God after all

2 Likes

Didn’t god say in the bible not to do any kind of magic ?

3 Likes

Yes however that is a circumstantial thing just like the “women shall not speak I. Church “ basically back then there was no magick involving the worship of God. However in the Old Testament there was a black magician who worshiped God and God told him what to do. I forget his name but he was The Who’s donkey started to speak. So yea. Besides, it’s faith that gets you into heaven , not works so if I sin I won’t go to hell. As long as I worship God I get into Heaven.

2 Likes

Technically, the whole “thou shall not suffer a witch to live” is a mistranslation. The original Hebrew translates to “thou shall not suffer a poisoner to live”. As far as the witch of Enthor, it was more of an issue of asking someone else to approach God for you instead of doing it yourself. Mind you that I am not a Christian, just something I studied in the past.

2 Likes

I see you ah e also done research this my friend. Thanks for that I’ll add this information to my list. God bless

1 Like

sorry to be completely rude but this whole paragraph is fucking absurd🤣

2 Likes

literallyyy i rolled my eyes so hard reading that paragraph. but to each their own ig… lmao

1 Like

Mephistopheles is the traditional Faustian entity
Lucifer is the angel of music
Try Apollo or one of the Muses
My advice…

1 Like