My Journey with Pazuzu

This story starts back when I was 16. That is the age when I began my experience with dealing with the occult, and being aware of the spiritual realms. I entered a like state of nirvana at some point back then, I truly was on another planet. I don’t know why, but once I saw the Exorcist in this state, I was immediately drawn to Pazuzu. I think back then, I was hellbent one wondering if these spirits were actually here, like Crowley was. I wanted to know what it felt like to be possessed, and experience something out of this world. And it some sense, I have now.

I orinigally found this site because someone made a thread before wondering to get more information about Pazuzu. So I wanted to share this website as I haven’t heard anything written before elsewhere. It claims that Pazuzu seeks the innocent and pure hearted and is known to corrupt beings and spirits. And well, this may be true. I do feel, a bit corrupted since I was 16, yet my life was a total mess in a lot of ways. So I used the spiritual realm as a sense of escapism.

I’ve had a lot of dreams of him lately, One in particular was when I was high up in the sky, on a bridge, I was terrified of heights. Then there was a huge stadium of people playing games, and as I walked towards it… I noticed a Man sitting down with a piece of paper with Pazuzu’s sigil on it. He looked terrified of me, yet I was calm and peaceful approaching him while pointing at the sigil with excitement. Then I walked into a room full of school kids learning in a room, with brimstone covering the walls, and then I met the teacher who was a lady, and then that was kinda it. I’ve obviously had a few more dreams, recently ones where I’ve seen different statues of Pazuzu manifesting in-front of me, and another years ago when he confronted me. He was wearing a brown paper bag covering his face and said, “The Watchers are Coming!” … I haven’t really told anyone about these experiences, so I felt like maybe expressing myself here, seeing if anyone else has had a close relationship with Pazuzu? Part of me knows he’s evil, yet another part believes that there’s still some good in him.

I believe he has helped me quite a lot in the background whilst I’ve been living my life. There’s been times when I became a atheist and put all that spiritual stuff behind me, almost completely forgetting everything I experienced before. However, when I turned 22, I randomly brought a Prayer candle for Pazuzu. I had no idea why I brought it that day, maybe I was re-connecting with a lost belief of mine. One night, I’ll never forget… All I can remember was seeing my ex-girlfriend having sex with someone else, and I could see it within my mind… within my eyes… I could hear it aswell… it was a horrible yet exhilarating feeling… Then I fell. I remember howling and yelling at the celling…
Yet it wasn’t me doing it if you know what I mean… Then I could see this shadowy figure with fiery eyes on the wall… with a smile in the corner of my eye… I was happily running towards Hell freely… Ive had enough of people’s shit, I felt like I was entering hell through my subconscious… yet It feel so real… I took a form that channelled fear which was Stephen King’s ‘IT’… to maybe give me the power I needed to go where I was going… and as I started to enjoy where I was… that shadow wasn’t smiling anymore… My uncle was in the house, and he was too scared to check up on me. Next day, he said why were you howling to Satan last night? and I didn’t know what to say… This experience was so powerful, I haven’t told anyone. I believe part of me, has been to hell… and back.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing this i found it both interesting and very relevant to my own current magical workings. :+1:

And as far as whether or not he’s good or evil, that’s really all a matter of optics…And timing. Or to paraphrase a quote from a movie i enjoyed.

Pazuzu wasn’t exactly the boogeyman, he was the one you sent to kill the fucking boogeyman.

7 Likes

Haha that’s an awesome quote!! Too true!

3 Likes

I just love this :heart:

3 Likes

Good post. I like that Pazuzu is getting some time on here at the moment with factual posts. He sounds like an amazing spirit and I can’t wait to eventually meet him

3 Likes

Yes Ive noticied there happens to be a few more posts about him recently, he grows ever stronger.

1 Like

Yes, I always ask question about peoples encounters with Pazuzu as I plan to get it right when I evoke him. Very interesting spirit.

I recommend buying a statue of him. His presence is very powerful.

2 Likes

I think I will. I do feel very drawn to anything Pazuzu at the moment and I have no issues to ask him for help with really. I will have a look on some sites today for one. Thanks.x

I really hope to anyone out there that is going through a rough time, or suffering that my experience can help you see the balance in everything. That is my lesson, I was corrupted, but for my own good. We all have to face our fears, or something that we have done that is evil, to truly understand what we are.
If someone asks me what the occult is?
I say it is to find yourself again!

2 Likes

I might be reviving a dead thread, but often “demons” are credited with “misleading” people because they tend to stand against the religious orthodoxy. Perhaps pazuzu has a reputation for “corruption” for this reason.

In any event because of your post i just drew a sigil, lit some incense, and introduced myself to pazuzu. :smiley:

Is he fine with someone working with him and other demons? I’ve heard he can be possesive?

1 Like

Pazuzu has a sister in Babylonian etemology he fought with her. The prince of the air. When you summon beings like Pazuzu you’ll most likely get an envoy who believed once as you did, a priest or priestess of ancient times who worshipped that diety as you do. Like summoning a catholic priest when you conjure Jesus or a Jewish high priest when you conjure Yahweh, or Islamic prophet who believes in Allah, or any death goddess like Babd Morrigan or whatever. The spiritual connection will always be the human. The intent is the problem of what you should fear. The Babylonians were known for horrid acts of atrocities in the names of their gods including burning children alive, cutting themselves and bleeding to baal Hadad. You’ll find these same things manifest themselves every time. Demanding sacrifices. Could be worse though you could be following an Assyrian diety. Their Kings just skinned you alive by flaying and put your skin on the wall. You might like it.

For a decent perspective on Pazuzu, read the book ‘Pazuzu Rising’ by Baal Kadmon.

2 Likes