My introduction to this new world and maybe I can receive advice?

Hi everybody, I’m Michael, 28 from New York.

I’ve been lurking on this site for a few weeks now. I’ve tried the traditional ways of prayer for years until I’ve hit massive depression, finances suck, my love life sucks, career sucks. I was entirely fed up of the way my life was going, with traditional prayer not helping at all. I’ve spent days even weeks in a depressive state of mind and completely in disarray in all aspects of my life. I’ve even spent days begging and crying myself to sleep over my problems and issues. I’ve also picked up alcohol and almost drink myself to sleep every single night. Nothing ever seemed to work until I started into this new world.

I’ve been divulging into this whole new world for a few weeks now with some up and down results.

I’ll tell you how my first time I tried to evocate the Duke Bune went. I began with the sigil on my phone, on a random day, saying their enn, and telling them in my spiel what was going on and what I wanted/needed help with. I offered whiskey, scented candle, an orange, and honey.

I had a $5000 debt that was looming over my head and literally within 5 minutes I received a call saying that it was no longer needed. I was ecstatic. I couldn’t believe that this worked and how fast it worked. I thanked Bune immensely and had a totally new mindset, up until it’s a repetitive pattern now.

I’m not sure what’s going on or if I’m doing something wrong. When I give offerings something good happens, like what I ask for, then a few days later my life goes back to being bad again.

For instance, I asked Bune to help me win these sports bets because I needed a certain amount of money to pay for something important for my family. Bune helped me get exactly what I needed and it happened that same night. Fast forward to every single day after that, I haven’t won a bet, I haven’t gotten an interview anywhere, I haven’t had much luck or success in any part of my life.

If anyone can let me know what I’m doing wrong or if I should be evocating someone else, please advise me. I see the results and would happily divulge into this world for the rest of my life, but when things go wrong, I don’t know what’s the cause.

3 Likes

Welcome @Captain

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

I think you are expecting too much. Bune is not an ATM that you just plug an offering into and withdraw cash. You’re not going to be creating miracles and improving everything in your life immediately. You still have a lot of work to do. Spirits don’t do all the heavy lifting (and gambling is a poor way to make money. If you are in financial crisis, the last thing you should be doing is placing sports bets).

2 Likes

Get Pyramid Incantation book by charles Nagel
He has lot of stuff like this
I dont know if it works but give it a try. There is no harm in trying.

What I tried is the Secrets beyond Pyramids book by Mr Geof Cobb

Didnt work for me, because I lost patience

You should not do what I did.

Try these books, but results shared in these books would make your mouth watery.

Here are some great results achieved by BALG members

Practicing less than a month. I’ve only done the offerings evocation. Nothing else.

1 Like

Are you following any specific system of magick, or just winging it?

I mean to be honest I didn’t think it would work at all. I don’t know if it was the shock or the instant results that got me hooked to it.

Gambling before my depression made me turn $800 into $80,000 in one night.

I saw a site something like Bune success stories and there’s a guide on what to do. That’s all I’ve been following.

1 Like

And how much did you spend prior to that and walk away with nothing? My point is it is not a sustainable source for wealth, and no wealth magician depends on it.

So you have only called upon Bune once?

1 Like

Lifetime I’m up entirely. I just made bad investment decisions with the winning money, my credit, etc.

I’ve called upon Bune with offerings about 3 times. All 3 times were instant results.

I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing but I talk to them in my head on a daily basis.

1 Like

In my opinion, your issue is you are not working with Bune. You’re calling her for something, giving your offering, and then she fulfils her task, and that’s that. If you want long term results, you need to find mundane solutions to your problems and then work with Bune to help boost them. Take actions that go along with the magick. And I’m sorry to say, regardless of whatever success you might have had gambling previously, spirits won’t help you win big. At most, you’ll get some pocket change.

If it was that easy, there would be way more rich magicians in the world.

3 Likes

When you say long term results with mundane solutions what do you mean by that? Should I be doing an offering every single day, even if I don’t need to request something?

I am very very new to this entire world and any and all advice would be appreciated. What do you mean by take actions?

I mean you should be partnering with Bune, not treating her like an ATM. Do the mundane actions someone in your situation needs to take, like consolidating your debts into one monthly payment, for example. Tighten your belt, and stop wasting money on unnecessary spending, like eating out, or buying Starbucks lattes, or whatever habits you have. Those small dollars add up so stop spending, and put the money towards paying your debts.

Call Bune for help in meeting your debt payments. Ask her to guide you in finding the best ways to get out of the hole you’re in, and don’t dig yourself deeper by gambling when you don’t have the money to waste. Ask her to bring you opportunities to make money instead, because here’s the thing with spirits: They don’t like it when you waste what they give you. If you are asking for help to get out of debt, they’re not going to appreciate you going deeper into debt by wasting the money you have because you are expecting some big win that may or may not happen. In that way, you are effectively acting against your stated intent.

Bune helped you with the betting once because the money was needed for something important for your family. However, she won’t help you gamble just because you want to gamble in the expectation of a big pay off.

I would recommend you make a small altar for Bune in the corner of your room. Put her seal in the centre, with some candles. You don’t have to make offerings every day, but maybe once a week would be appreciated. Sit in front of the altar first thing in the morning, and talk to her. Tell what you are doing to help yourself, the actions you are taking, and ask for her blessing. Show her that you are serious about righting your situation. Don’t expect miracles to fall in your lap immediately, but by showing your willingness to do your part in the physical world, you will be amazed at what will come your way.

4 Likes

There are excellent financial magick books for beginners. I recommend you start there.

Seems like you’re getting results though, so listen to what people are saying, but don’t let doubt creep in. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m going to respectfully disagree: the entire book The Miracle Of New Avatar Power was about spirits doing precisely that, we had a member said she got some big wins through magick just by trusting the process, and for obvious reasons (stalkers, threat to life) people who do are not going to talk about it in great detail and with enormous amounts of self-doxxing proof.

So, I’m just trying to add some balance here, OP’s on a roll so who knows what might be next? :smiley:

I think OP should be informed RIGHT NOW that kind of success they’re reporting are astonishing. Most people here needs to work for many months, if not years, before “getting it right” and seeing results.

Because of course we have to tell them that part.

1 Like

But what about the many people who have not succeeded, despite trusting the process? Is it that their “faith” wasn’t strong enough? Is that what is needed? Why do a handful of people find such success, but many more do not? :thinking:

Ah, the age old question!

Good luck, @Captain! Bune is wonderful, if you treat her right! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everything depends upon one’s fate.
You will get it if you deserve it.

Follow what DarkestKnight is saying.

Next steps are to call upon other beings, honestly I’d recommend King Belial, he’ll have some really good lessons for you to learn.

Sighs. I’m afraid I disagree with you on this one, cuz it’s not a money issue, but there is something I hands down deserve, and it’s not mine.