My introduction to this new world and maybe I can receive advice?

I saw a site something like Bune success stories and there’s a guide on what to do. That’s all I’ve been following.

1 Like

And how much did you spend prior to that and walk away with nothing? My point is it is not a sustainable source for wealth, and no wealth magician depends on it.

So you have only called upon Bune once?

1 Like

Lifetime I’m up entirely. I just made bad investment decisions with the winning money, my credit, etc.

I’ve called upon Bune with offerings about 3 times. All 3 times were instant results.

I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing but I talk to them in my head on a daily basis.

1 Like

In my opinion, your issue is you are not working with Bune. You’re calling her for something, giving your offering, and then she fulfils her task, and that’s that. If you want long term results, you need to find mundane solutions to your problems and then work with Bune to help boost them. Take actions that go along with the magick. And I’m sorry to say, regardless of whatever success you might have had gambling previously, spirits won’t help you win big. At most, you’ll get some pocket change.

If it was that easy, there would be way more rich magicians in the world.

3 Likes

When you say long term results with mundane solutions what do you mean by that? Should I be doing an offering every single day, even if I don’t need to request something?

I am very very new to this entire world and any and all advice would be appreciated. What do you mean by take actions?

I mean you should be partnering with Bune, not treating her like an ATM. Do the mundane actions someone in your situation needs to take, like consolidating your debts into one monthly payment, for example. Tighten your belt, and stop wasting money on unnecessary spending, like eating out, or buying Starbucks lattes, or whatever habits you have. Those small dollars add up so stop spending, and put the money towards paying your debts.

Call Bune for help in meeting your debt payments. Ask her to guide you in finding the best ways to get out of the hole you’re in, and don’t dig yourself deeper by gambling when you don’t have the money to waste. Ask her to bring you opportunities to make money instead, because here’s the thing with spirits: They don’t like it when you waste what they give you. If you are asking for help to get out of debt, they’re not going to appreciate you going deeper into debt by wasting the money you have because you are expecting some big win that may or may not happen. In that way, you are effectively acting against your stated intent.

Bune helped you with the betting once because the money was needed for something important for your family. However, she won’t help you gamble just because you want to gamble in the expectation of a big pay off.

I would recommend you make a small altar for Bune in the corner of your room. Put her seal in the centre, with some candles. You don’t have to make offerings every day, but maybe once a week would be appreciated. Sit in front of the altar first thing in the morning, and talk to her. Tell what you are doing to help yourself, the actions you are taking, and ask for her blessing. Show her that you are serious about righting your situation. Don’t expect miracles to fall in your lap immediately, but by showing your willingness to do your part in the physical world, you will be amazed at what will come your way.

4 Likes

There are excellent financial magick books for beginners. I recommend you start there.

Seems like you’re getting results though, so listen to what people are saying, but don’t let doubt creep in. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m going to respectfully disagree: the entire book The Miracle Of New Avatar Power was about spirits doing precisely that, we had a member said she got some big wins through magick just by trusting the process, and for obvious reasons (stalkers, threat to life) people who do are not going to talk about it in great detail and with enormous amounts of self-doxxing proof.

So, I’m just trying to add some balance here, OP’s on a roll so who knows what might be next? :smiley:

I think OP should be informed RIGHT NOW that kind of success they’re reporting are astonishing. Most people here needs to work for many months, if not years, before “getting it right” and seeing results.

Because of course we have to tell them that part.

1 Like

But what about the many people who have not succeeded, despite trusting the process? Is it that their “faith” wasn’t strong enough? Is that what is needed? Why do a handful of people find such success, but many more do not? :thinking:

Ah, the age old question!

Good luck, @Captain! Bune is wonderful, if you treat her right! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everything depends upon one’s fate.
You will get it if you deserve it.

Follow what DarkestKnight is saying.

Next steps are to call upon other beings, honestly I’d recommend King Belial, he’ll have some really good lessons for you to learn.

Sighs. I’m afraid I disagree with you on this one, cuz it’s not a money issue, but there is something I hands down deserve, and it’s not mine.

No problem in disagreeing

Even demons of magick book needs vibrating “Ehyeh asher ehyeh” which means I am what I am
I will be what I will be

It is all done so that you get what you want
(((Law of Attraction)))

1 Like

I really do appreciate your insight. Thank you.

I guess that the reason the doubt creeps in is something along the lines of it’s not everlasting. It’s temporary and then dissipates.

Would that have anything to do with me having the desire and passion to make this work? Or witnessing a ‘possession’ from a Hindu goddess in front my own eyes and speaking to them?

I don’t know. If I knew, my own practice would be way better. But I don’t. So you share with me anything you may discover in the future.

King Belial is the demon of what exactly? What are some good offerings for him and what lessons would I learn? Would he teach me the way to do offerings and meditation properly?