My first Official Magic Crisis

@Fuego1 Or if you think it is not too personal you can post it here cause i really need to see everything everyone has to say about me at this point.

1 Like

Waht are classic kid’s books, not infant learner but older -to-teenage, ideally written before about 1960?

If you can ID some and maybe find previews online, get one or two, you might not have a history with them but they should help ground you out.

i like Famous Five books myself, but they might be a bit too English for you. :+1:

2 Likes

I saw swirls of color, not all red orange or yellow, but pink and green and blue as well, that eventually looked like a geode.
The next image was a woman(?) Rising out of flames. Light colored hair.

1 Like

The archangel RAPHAEL can help you. When you feel alright do a ritual for this archangel then follow @Fires advice. If you have archangels of magick by Damon brand then do the crisis magick ritual immediately!

Everyone should have a day to celebrate themselves and not their birthday. All the shit that we went through and lived through… today i shall salute you @anon72371803 raising my mocha and bar of Chocolate you are a badass!!