My experience with Astaroth

The fist time i summon him/her, cause persive both type of energy male and female. The conection was very cool like" what you want dear" same thing similar was happen to me when i first summon King Belial but he said my laughing what you need my boy and i do my peticion and on second he said dont worry i will fix it lets talk and drink.

So the first conversation on the first invocation with Astaroth was gone well, i offer sandalwood incense, lion statue, green candle,honey, & blood, on the second time i was practing my guitar lesson front of his alter he said that give me music, play something cool i liked it. His presence on his alter is very strong every time that i going to summon him he likes music, not like another entities that they require silence and a lot of consentration.

3 time was some thing same but a little bit diffrent i sattle his alter and he/she dont mind about the rock music he enjoy it and on the time of ritual i was talking with him and asked him that i have some enemies i need protection so he said to me you have to summon Pazuzu in the same rite with me so i grab the Pazuzu sigil and put some blood on it and get posses by him quickly and same time talk with Astaroth the possesion of Pazuzu was not harm full feel like he was give me a powerfull enery and he has a very powerful energy then Astaroth said me to invoke next Time Abraxas with them.

I know that the Astaroth, Pazuzu & Abraxas are ancient entities and they worshiped them in past like Gods, so anyone here had some similiar experience? Like the conection with these three entities?

6 Likes

So, I’ve had a number of really Pleasant experiences working with lady astaroth. First off, this entity has always appeared as a female, and always spoke to me in a female voice. So, anecdotally, lady astaroth is female for me.

One thing that she really likes, above all, is honesty and respect. Seeing as she really has an affinity for teaching sorcery to Young and budding occultist, I tend to refer to her as the queen of sorcerers.

She is also credited with bringing my Crimson lovely to me.

I have nothing but positive things to say about her, and she will always have a special part in my heart. And I will be building a small Altar for her as soon as I’m able to.

I wanted to add that if you think you’re going to be Billy badass around her, and think that you’re going to be able to push her around, learn from my mistake, and don’t be a moron, she will slap you down like a bug if you want to try and get a big head around her.

9 Likes

Respect first, my way of work… if she/he said me to summon pazuzu as the same time with him/her for protection its a big gift, but also told me about to summon the three of them together in my case. But yes the Astaroth, Pazuzu and Abraxas. Astaroth also got a great place in my heart before asking the things works.
Hail for, Astarte, Inanna, Ishtar, Ashtart, Ashtoreth, Asherah, Astoreth, Isis, Ashet, Aset, Tanit-Ashtart, Ashtaroth,Anat, Astaroth.

5 Likes

Pazuzu and Astaroth are mesapotamian but Abraxas is egyptyian but how they get relation together? I understand the first two ones but Abraxas?

3 Likes

I have only gratitude for Lady Astaroth. She came to me after performing my first demonic LBRP and in just a couple of day I have seen TREMENDOUS changes in my mindset and my personality and we are not even done yet. Thank you Great Goddess I simply cant thank you enough.

10 Likes

I made the ceremony of Lady Astaroth in the past. I haven’t seen herself or the signs of her presence, but the ceremony had effect. I am also considering Astaroth as female spirit. Her sigil helps for divination and improves your intuition.

2 Likes

Hi! Im chiming in to pay respects to astaroth.

She has been a wonderful teacher and i consider her my friend. I am so awe inspired by her that i make offerings to many of her different aspects.

She brought me my love. She taught me to activate my merkabah. She and baal protected myself and my lover from another magicians hex(put him in the hospital).

She came into my life after i prayed to my guides to help me overcome my trauma, “im ready to face it, i want to learn to love”. 1 month later i met the love of my life and with her i have trumped all of my traumas and i finally feel free. I could not imagine who i was going to become if lady astaroth hadnt intervened in my damaged ass heart. She healed it and i can be happy again.

Thank you mother isis!
Ave astaroth

15 Likes

Hi, can someone help me to summon Astaroth?
I tried to do the candle invocation where I put a single candle in a dark place and drew the sigil of astaroth and lucifer and started saying " Hail Astaroth! Seeker of Wisdom and Keeper of Time! Mighty Duke, I humbly invoke you from the depths of Hell into the Realm of Man. Hear the prayer of Your servant and friend! Lend me your powers at this time! Reveal yourself in the flames before me! Hail Astaroth! Hail Astaroth! Hail Astaroth!" Nothing happened. Here where i got it from How to Summon Astaroth: 2 Most Effective Rituals (Full Guide)
I tried another thing where i relaxed and started saying " I, conjure thee, ASTAROTH , wicked spirit, by the words and virtues of God, by the Powerful God, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, unto Whom all demons are submitted, Who was conceived of the Virgin Mary; by the mystery of the Angel Gabriel, I conjure thee; and again in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost; in the name of the glorious Virgin Mary and of the Most Holy Trinity, in Whose honour do all the Archangels, Thrones, Dominations, Powers, Patriarchs , Prophets, Apostles and Evangelists sing without end; Hosannah, Hosannah. Hosannah, Lord God of Hosts, Who art, Who wast, Who art to come, as a river of burning fire! Neglect not my commands, refuse not to come. I command thee by Him Who shall appear with flames to judge the living and the dead, unto Whom is all honour, praise and glory. Come, therefore, promptly, obey my will; appear and give Praise to the true God, unto the living God, yea, unto all His works; fail not to obey me, and give honour to the Holy Ghost, in Whose name I command thee." Nothing happened. I tried another thing where I relaxed and enchanted “Tasa Alora Foren Astaroth”. Nothing happened. I expected it not to work because I can’t draw a circle on the ground because I am living in my parent’s house and I can’t let them know that i am summoning a demon. Please help.

I just started to work with her and petitioned her to bring me love.

Welcome back @eeramos I see you joined us last year, and have made three posts so far, but have not yet introduced yourself as is required on this forum. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3