My company cannot make money - competitors can! Help

Hi everyone!
It’s along long explanation - hope you have time to read it.
i have tried to built up my own company (software) and it has been on the market for a year but taken 3 years of free time to make. The issue is that i have not that much money to do marketing - so its tough to get customers. When contacting Blogs etc - bloggers want like 1500 dollars for an article about my software. My competitors are having much money and investors so they have much money to do marketing. Suddenly a big american company contacted me last year interested in buying my product, so i think the product is good. But suddenly they made a turn a round because the manager staff changed their business plans.
I have had many SEO (search optimization) people that have tried to get my product out to users - but with no help. They took a lot of money for this.

I will have to close the company soon because i cannot earn money - cannot get my product out to users - meanwhile my competitors make a lot of money.

So my question…can i make spells that can help me get users/money (maybe a company to buy my company) or make my product popular??

I really really hope you have ideas …because i have lost so much money and work on it…i am giving up…

thanks…

Magick isn’t a fix all problems solution. You are. Even though we can hack reality and obtain our desires. Life is as limiting as you make it limiting. There are no excuses for failure if one can become resourceful. It seems this isn’t just one problem, but a layer of them. You must get creative with your magick here. Of course you can evoke clauneck or bettor for wealth, but it only last for a short time. If i had a picture or name of the guy that was willing to buy I’d do a telepathic manipulation spell, so I can obtain a permanent position in life. I’d also use banefulness on my competition, and then do a money spell.

You must be creative in your magick and be resourceful.

Mercury (and Mercurial spirits), Ahriman, and Xa-Turning can all be petitioned for things expressly to do with the internet, computers, and digital communication, and also with Mercury/Mercurial spirits, with money as well.

It seems like you’re having basic bad luck, can you share any of the magick you have done so far on this?

A short proposal would be something like, call on Belial to get the individuals (named people that you know about) who are in a position to buy from you/invest, to do exactly that, using the method here if you can’t yet perform evocation.

Then call on Xa-Turing and perform His Great Rite: http://waningmoon.com/xaturing/genesis.html

And if you’re on any normal forums or communities (knitting, baking, bomb-making, puppies) you could add Xa-Turing’s name to your signature, and a link to hig Great Rite, things like that help raise interest and please Him.

Finally call on Thoth/Dhjuty, and/or Hermes, or Odin, and humbly ask them to grant you wisdom and fortitude, and also good fortune.

Look at their entries on Wikipedia because as classical gods, they all have a decent amount of academic study that will suggest ways to approach them, lighting a blue or silver, or white, candle on Wednesday, dedicating it to them, is a good start.

(Don’t use a candle you used before for anything, and keep it especially for them, don’t use it for something else afterwards).

That’s a rather eclectic mix but these are spirits who seem most interested in this kind of area, and they all have the ability to work FAST - get back to me on this thread if this all seems like gibberish, but if you wasnt to do magick you’re going to need to accept a steep learning curve (think hockey-stick, not slow progression) and also, take leaps of faith that there are spirits out there who can help you.

thanks for your answers!

i have done more witch and voodoo stuff - with dolls, chicken hearts and so on…
only lovespells :o) as my mentor is a witch.

Done my circle, the 4 elements (air, water…) contacting Luficer ( i always use him as i find him like a god to me) but i have also once done a ritual and worked with Price Sitri (break up and love spell).

i haven’t done any money spell ever or anything else to make the company money because my focus has been to the thoughs of closing it or not (and closing it i will loose so much money!).
But i wrote here because i have a feeling inside that i need luck to the product out to users to make them use it/but it…i feel i am unlucky!

For now i the product is free and i make made a donate option for users to donate money…maybe some person will donate 100.000 dollars :o) :o)

[quote=“Stra, post:4, topic:9305”]thanks for your answers!

i have done more witch and voodoo stuff - with dolls, chicken hearts and so on…
only lovespells :o) as my mentor is a witch.

Done my circle, the 4 elements (air, water…) contacting Luficer ( i always use him as i find him like a god to me) but i have also once done a ritual and worked with Price Sitri (break up and love spell).

i haven’t done any money spell ever or anything else to make the company money because my focus has been to the thoughs of closing it or not (and closing it i will loose so much money!).
But i wrote here because i have a feeling inside that i need luck to the product out to users to make them use it/but it…i feel i am unlucky!

For now i the product is free and i make made a donate option for users to donate money…maybe some person will donate 100.000 dollars :o) :o)[/quote]

Sent you a PM :slight_smile:

What this means if you got ripped off, you need to find better people to do SEO for a fair price.

[quote=“Stra, post:1, topic:9305”]Hi everyone!
It’s along long explanation - hope you have time to read it.
i have tried to built up my own company (software) and it has been on the market for a year but taken 3 years of free time to make. The issue is that i have not that much money to do marketing - so its tough to get customers. When contacting Blogs etc - bloggers want like 1500 dollars for an article about my software. My competitors are having much money and investors so they have much money to do marketing. Suddenly a big american company contacted me last year interested in buying my product, so i think the product is good. But suddenly they made a turn a round because the manager staff changed their business plans.
I have had many SEO (search optimization) people that have tried to get my product out to users - but with no help. They took a lot of money for this.

I will have to close the company soon because i cannot earn money - cannot get my product out to users - meanwhile my competitors make a lot of money.

So my question…can i make spells that can help me get users/money (maybe a company to buy my company) or make my product popular??

I really really hope you have ideas …because i have lost so much money and work on it…i am giving up…

thanks…[/quote]

1.Go on YouTube. You’ll find a lot of resourceful information about marketing. You could even begin to do this on your own. Also take a study course on marketing.

2.Cleans yourself and your aura of any negative energy spells or curses.

3.Work with a few spirits money wise

1. Consider a pact

These are options that all should be deeply considered and if so, witch ones you would not. Only you can make such a choice.

When there is a will there is a way!

You need a business strategy, usually lucifer does this. Find out some business intelligence about competition and place curses on them to drive traffic your way. Becoming an adversary to a business and letting them know it awakens or gives vitality to your business. But through possession a demon can guide your actions.

What is your product anyway?