My brother needs to leave

Which spirits do u work with?

1 Like

9 demonic kings and a few others

1 Like

I’m assuming he knows you are a practicioner of lhp?

1 Like

He does not i keep my magick private but in common talking with him he looks down on the lhp and theres no changing his mind. I love him but right now he needs to leave

1 Like

I have an idea… Kind of like a freezer spell
Expect you put a piece of paper in it and write ‘no religious discussions’
It could work… Idk

1 Like

I can’t think of how to make him leave sooner using magick…
But this is better than nothing right
Maybe you should consult what the spirits have to say and listen to them?

Thankyou sweetheart ill figure it out

1 Like

You’re welcome :smile_cat:

1 Like

Contact Bathin.

1 Like

Yea, realize family is all you’ll ever have. Even when the magick is gone. I love my brothers and sisters and would sacrifice just about anything for them. I hope you know that type of love someday dude.

Who’s bathin? Sorry never heard of her

Bathin is a goetia demon known as the eygptian goddess nephthys she helps with herbs and astral travel

2 Likes

Well the are a few ways you could go about this, brother.

One is the quick, “easy”, yet harsh way which is a good old fashioned banishing spell/poppet.

If you don’t really care he’s there but you care that whether or not he’s praying against you is to covert the energy of the prayers to benefit you. Also, shut up spells. Bindings.

Another is what you said, manipulation.

A non magickal way is to drive him crazy. Annoy the hell out of him.

2 Likes

Lol no he doesnt pray thank the demons id go crazy which is cool tho i didnt know you could convert the energy’s of prayers agisnt people.
Im going to steal his shirt and make a poppet just to fuck with him. Thanks dude

2 Likes

That’s lovely lol

1 Like

Also yes, you can convert energy set to act against you into something that is neutral or that benefits you. I convert curses into energy that heals me a lot.

2 Likes

Where can I learn that conversion technique? Is it just basic energy filtering?

1 Like

Vovin's Freeze Spell ~ from EvocationMagic.com this should do the job.

1 Like

Do a search here for the princess and the pea. I haven’t had a chance to use it yet myself, but If a certain someone turns up here for another 6 month stay it will be used.

Try to bind his young from certain topics I’m sure this would be effective while he’s visiting.