Money Spells (And Other Workings) That Yielded Results

From what I’m reading, it should be 27 times.

I evoke Bune.
I have successfully found housing, increased sales and money and goods finding themselves to me in odd ways.

I petition Bune on Thursdays, very early morning with Green candles, offerings of Oranges,Blood, Rum and Honey.

I use Bunes Enn and a detailed petition.

28 Likes

I can not remember in what book I found it exactly.
But the method is the following, on a piece of paper or a check that we are not going to use, we put a quantity or a phrase that represents a quantity of money (example: money to buy a new car)
It is important to put “all paid” in the payer’s area.
Then store it in a remote place and forget it.

Months was it due to this? I do not know, I received a check in the mailbox, which represented multiplying my salary x5 or x6 times. I could’nt believe it.
There was a judicial issue with my house claimed judicially, but I did not expect any return of money and 2 years later, if only the value of 1 salary, no more.
Nervously I went to the bank, and asked if it was real or an advertising strategy. Because the check arrived in a normal envelope to the mailbox, without certification. It could have easily disappeared.

If it was due to the check I made on a piece of paper … you have to find out and tell me.

12 Likes

Motivated to buy… when double extra funds turns up

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed just reading it feels extremely powerful and so far I’ve not any complaints it has paid for it’s self probably eight times over and continues to be a book to return to regularly when I get a problem Happy Magick Herbie

4 Likes

Linking to this:

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Works Of Darkness Candle Spell Question?

I need to learn how ti do this.

1 Like

that’s an amazing story Herbie thanks so much for sharing

Don’t you just love magick when it works it’s pretty special:smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

What do you do with coins once your done with the trinka five spell ?

I think you boof them. @Infantry_grunt_Warri

What do you mean by that ?

1 Like

Consciousness not the rituals or entities is the key. That is the only reality. In your cases, visualising using the Silva method must be, for some reason, more effective in shifting your consciousness into alignment with the desire.

1 Like

I’m currently new to magick and use LOA frequently, in fact it’s what brought me here. Anyway the “I’m a money magnet” and “money flows to you” are 2 of my favourite meditations I started with listening to on YouTube. What a great idea @GaiasGirl!.. and so easy to make! :slight_smile: I always remove the magnets from the backs of ugly fridge calendars/advertising material and use them for making other ornamental magnets. Can’t believe I didn’t think of this! Going to dig through my bag for a $2 coin and do this :slight_smile: Oh and the “money magnet” LOA affirmations worked for me twice. Once time I was moving house and found my hidden stash of $1000 I had long forgotten about in an old handbag, and the second time my bf at the time offered to help cover a partial amount of my bills/rent which helped immensely at the time, and my mum offered to pay to fix my car (unfortunately that last one didn’t work out as let’s just say she never keeps her promises :roll_eyes:).

I’m a money magnet! :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

It worked
Thank you

1 Like

Hi Nitika What can I say Thank you doesn’t seem to cut it somehow but it was your unmistakable panache that made it so on the 12th december hour of Jupiter I started an 11 day ritual to Nitika using the New avatar power book formula ie the meditation middle pillar fountains ritual and thelight shifting ritual and followed that through with using the planetary colours and timings I was completely skint with not a penny to my name and I told him I wanted to go on a course to learn a change of career which would initially cost me about £4500.and told him that when i had finished the course i wanted enough money to fund my new career but I would ask him for that later
5 days after starting the ritual I got a call from out of nowhere saying that a company that I had been dealing with in 2012 had gone bust and because I had an account with them I was entitled to compensation back which I would receive in about march.
Today less than one month later a solicitor has just today placed £36,000 in my account
for which I had to do less than maybe two hours work Nitika you are priceless Thank you so much how can i ever repay you back Happy Magick

18 Likes

Awesome result, seems like you worked hard on that and deserve every penny! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for that Eva everybody I know personally seems to be happy in the fact that they are complete muggles and that they are stuck with their lot in life I always try and feel that there is more to what we have but it is usually hidden from our view by what we think of as reality I’m please to have found this site as it is the only place where you can look towards the stars with out everyone thinking you are weird and to all newbies If you are struggling, keep trying the results on success are without compromise Happy magick

8 Likes

Saint Expedite works for me every single time!! Just do what is said online you should do… :slight_smile:

3 Likes