Money magick

I am throwing my first topic to everyone on the forum

Since my intro says, I want to learn more about money magick. So here we go. For absolutely honest I have been practicing money magick for years, Just to say only get one success the rest nothing, so I decided to come up with my own, I think if someone doesn’t have path for money to come a long for example a job money magick doesn’t work

Anyone who is ready to prove me wrong, let him /her hit me up with very powerful money ritual just to manifest $100-$500 without doing anything in the real world

Not to forget where I got my first success. It was magickal casebook Damon brand. I did all eleven day working then after three days I got calls out of nowhere for work

To Top this I have contacted bune and clauneck for money with no luck at all.

I need your tips and ideas about this

2 Likes

The only thing I can say to you is that Bune doesn’t like to be seen as an ATM. Approach her as a friend and you may have better luck. As for the rest, no idea.

4 Likes

Thank you for the info about Bune, could you share anything I may have missed when I read the thread about her?

I generally agree, with the minor addition that magick can make routes appear, in order to get that money - routes which the person wasn’t aware of before, or which were highly improbable, and yet they worked. (Also, insurance payments, refunds of mis-sold things like PPI in the UK, and even welfare payments and grants may exist that the person doesn’t initially know about. But that’s another topic.)

So I would stop one step short of insisting the person must know in advance they have routes in place. :thinking:

It’s like with Law of Attraction, they teach you cannot, and shouldn’t even try to, micro-manage the universe and how it’s going to deliver to you. Apart from anything else, you can’t always be aware of all the possibilities out there.

Just do the work with full faith/conviction, and keep your eyes open for all possible new routes opening up. :+1:

Some people have claimed they found money in the street where none should be, and without doubting their experience, I’m not sure finding someone else’s dropped money is compatible with everyone’s value system (it doesn’t sit well with me, really), but then you also get into “well what if they were a criminal” or “well what if the money…(insert why you deserve it more than them)” etc.

Also, it’s always worth running a check on whether it’s money you need, or something else, but not to the point of this progression, which is deadly, but typical of a lot of newage thought:

• I want money
    • Why do you want it?
  • To buy a new car and afford a holiday
    • Why do you need a new car and holiday?
  • To be able to travel more and have a restful relaxing break
    • Why do you need to travel more, and have a break?
  • Because it will make me happier
    • AHA! See, just concentrate on being happy right as you are, and you save yourself all that worry, and stress, and desires, potential disappointment…

… and so the whitelighter has led that person one step along the “renounce the world” path, when they neither wanted it nor sought it - but once they begin, oh damn, the world will begin to renounce them back twice as hard. :man_shrugging:

I mean sorry, that is very slightly off-topic, but I wanted to qualify my statement of being sure money is always the only thing which will satisfy your desire, without ending up in that very destructive “renounce everything” place. :thinking:

6 Likes

Not really, I’m a newbie on my first steps. But my first attempt to reach her was just like you, asking for money. Since it didn’t work, someone in this forum asked her if she has heard of me. She did, and I was told what I just told you.

Now I’m trying to connect with her every day, and it is becoming easier. I really like her, but haven’t asked for anything. I’m just trying to know more about her. Haven’t discovered a lot but I think I may have just kind of hear her tonight, for the first time.

Key word: patience. Things will come, but magic is about developing a skill (or group of skills).

4 Likes

Rey, I really do approach every entity with respect. I do use

Just pass it along, I am just indeed of $50 to finish processing of my permit

Anyone willing to help with one of his secret spells for manifest that tiny amount, Just pm I’ll be great

1 Like

There are many money spells on this forum if you try the search function. Find one that appeals to you and do it. However, one thing to keep in mind is it is never the spell that is powerful, it is always the magician.

You don’t even need spirits. I have brought $50-$100 with simple candle spells.

4 Likes

Darkest knight, I am living with my brother in the same house, I find it hard to practice magick, but I always get chances at day time to practice magick. Candle spells sound great. But have problem in greeting appropriate candle colors, we gotta only white candles

Money spells can be done with any colour of candle. The spell I used, for example, was from EA Koetting’s book Works of Darkness and required only a black candle and some visualisation.

Candle colour only matters if you are working within a specific system that uses colour correspondences. Otherwise, they are not mandatory.

You can use your white candles.

3 Likes

I think candle colors is irrelevant, but what matters is intention.

at times I feel maybe I have blockages in my life, making my magick not to work according to my will, but for absolutely honest my astral senses are not developed enough to see or hear spirit.

Personally maybe I messed up by pursuing spiritual growth (a bit close to a renunciatory type) and, while not the only reason, it’s probably one for my failed workings. Still, for example with LOA, this may be reverted…

So my biggest thing has been candle work + alchemy + spirits. I work with planetary spirits mixed with vodou and have seen amazing results. I’ve also seen the results as I wanted them, when I wanted them (and this happened before I even used candles and all that, for a manifestation that occurred last year).

I’m always baffled when people say you have to do it on the universe’s time. If you’re in alignment shouldn’t you be in tune with the universal flow and you can connect to a reality where you’re as rich as you want, and you start pulling that into your current reality?

Either way, that’s what I’ve always believed and it hasn’t failed me yet.

4 Likes

I can testify to you about Clauneck. There are several specific details to request your help, and correspond if there is an alinza purpose:

• Lucifer loves him very much. Through the complacency of the great emperor, he is immediately accessed, proposing to the Great Lord and Father his purposes for Clauneck with great precision.
  • CLAUNECK has power over goods and wealth; Bring money from a distance. So literally, his maneuver is so efficient that he must be objective with him, without ambiguity or ambush he loves the honesty of the summoner and does not take pleasure in bothering him for another casual that is not the specialty of his office.
  • For being very demanding with the honesty, sincerity and transparency of the caller, if you pass that test, just expressing your motivation will not pass it to the test. What is the test? Your integrity in your desire, if you look at cunning or feigned thought to use your great deity from reprobate, will show you what to do, do it! The rule is obey it and he will obey you.
  • Take into account: Clauneck is the demon of wealth, known for being obedient to his summoners, but only to those who show him due respect.
  • In addition, it is regularly conjured to promote health, wealth and well-being. Remember: Promote!
  • Clauneck falls under the planet Mercury with Virgo as his sign of the zodiac (27 °), which means limb, in other words when he favors with his intervention he does so with abundance not with meanness.
  • It is a demon by day, and it is called from midnight onwards it is fabulous, since it works under the lord of the great Duke Syrach is actually one of its 18 servers.
  • Offerings: alcohol, wine and candles. Also pig! He loves pork!
  • Claunt is fabulous call him by his enn: Ahvalen Esen Clauneck Kiar
  • Finally: Keep in mind that while Clauneck is open to working with you, your assistance methods can be frustrating for you if you expect an easy trip. He is expected to “pull his own weight” and make a great effort. You must be willing to concentrate on your own. and then Clauneck will help the goal manifest. Be honest!
  • a hug
6 Likes

thanks so much for this great information, I’ll try and make contact with clauneck

I’ve performed 3 rituals for Clauneck, and one paid and bloody. And nothing, no manifestation !!! It would be too much to ask you to indicate the ritual that you had succeeded with Clauneck, thank you. or PM

me too I thought of asking this, but I am preparing to perform petition spell posted by Darkest knight, I need to petition clauneck for some money. But which ritual did you use for working with clauneck

One ritual I found here on the BLG forum,
second here Working with Clauneck - Morino Ravenberg
and the third paid one that has a blood curse is Seigrefrid Willims, but so far unsuccessful

alright bro, let me go ahead and do petition spell, I’ll let you know how everything goes.

Start again, but this time be strategic.Learn personal finance basics first, then money magick.

That’s not even close to true. You can find it or you can win it. One former member of this board did Robert Anton Wilson’s Exercize 1 from chapter 1 in Prometheus Rising for a year and found over $6k worth of $20s and $50s just lying on the ground.

Sometimes you have to call a spirit more than once to get them to respond to you.

Start by learning to really use a daily planner. Learn personal finance and the basics of money magick and the practical LOA from the links i put above. Understand what money means to you and plan your finances.

After you’ve taken time to ground your money magick in reality, THEN do the magick. Write a petition paper if you don’t know how to conjure. You can learn how to conjure for money by reading this book, or this one.

2 Likes