Messed up servitor

Everytime i’m about to meditate i feel this evil presence and its like meditating with an enemy infront of me. i’ve felt this a few times and then yesterday i called my servitor and instead of appearing in her normal form she had red eyes and looked very terrible. I don’t know if she has turned against me (is that possible?) or if their is another being attacking her and annoying me. its like the air of the room i’m in is hostile. please help me.

2 Likes

I have you tried banishing, shielding and warding?

As far as the servitor goes, they can become parasitic if they aren’t properly fueled, corrupted by others who have access to them and reprogram them, but generally they are really safe- when programmed correctly for long term use.

3 Likes

no… how would i do them? i’ve never done it before.

1 Like

oh i’ll try and put a new energy source for her then.

1 Like

Here is a simple, fast beginner friendly servitor that will do it for you, but I recommend finding a banish ritual that works for you, for long term use. Preferably something you can commit to memorizing and using. I personally use Ben Woodcrofts, from Angelic protection magic, though most people around here swear by the more complicated LBRP and various versions of that.

As far as shielding and warding go, you can use the search function to get ideas on that, or google psychic shielding/warding and there are lots of resources on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you so much :grin:

1 Like

Yepper. You can also banish with your own energy if you know how to strongly push it out from you. I’m usually a bit too lazy lately to do it that way, but it’s very effect as well.

2 Likes

By focusing my energy into getting rid of the entity?

1 Like

By focusing your intent to rid the area of all energies and entities would be the better way, and it’s a good practice to practice, but I wouldn’t rely on it until you’ve got the hang of it.

2 Likes

oh i see

1 Like

Banishing is the first thing you need to learn in magick.

4 Likes