Message for all of you

We have this, and other forums. :+1:

But you can all send me money every month if you want.

I’ll build you all a temple.

Promise.

:rofl:

Seriously this is how literally every other spiritual movement goes to shit, fast. Better to trust named spirits and not so me being that didn’t reveal its identity.

17 Likes

I was getting the whole, when we work together we can create immense change message/vibe too. The message i got this morning about how they thanked us because they needed humans in physical bodies to break through the veil and free the witches. As far as physical meeting i don’t know if that is even possible. Some can meet together physically, as location allows but I was strongly guided to meet astrally in astral temples. Maybe that would work similarly? I know i have done many things astrally including meeting people. Is youbare texting or on the phone you can confirm what you’re both seeing and doing. If we are doing a ritual we can do it in our homes at the same time and combine our energies and intent in the astral. I wonder if that would be as effective.

5 Likes

But where do we sent the money :wink:

2 Likes

People that perform group rituals, summonings and offerings can happen from anywhere, not just under the same roof.

Also, I don’t think that we can build a temple or anything like that for 2 two reasons:

1. The cost is really high.
  2. We are from different parts of the world, not everyone will be able to go there.

There are ways to meet in the astral realm though, in astral temples, etc.

6 Likes

Group workings and other cooperative rituals can be fun, creative and powerful for sure, and we do that quite often allready.

What kind of “shadowy demon” is this, anyway? It’s kind of hot, right now, and the energy I feel is tangible without a clear purpose to it. Not necessarily malevolent or benevolent. Neutral? It just doesn’t feel right.

4 Likes

I dunno guys, I get a bad vibe from it, I posted against “unity” in a thread copied below, it always means sooner or later leaders start telling other people off for wrongthink:

10 Likes

I agree there.

4 Likes

What do you mean ‘build a temple’ Like a real tower?

1 Like

Building an actual temple where we can go has always been a dream of mine! So if i win the lottery and do it i’ll keep you posted lol.

3 Likes

I was not being entirely serious. :wink:

1 Like

Next Big Euro Million Roll Over When its like 138Mill lol Influence so me & @Lady_Eva get half each then we can chip in and get one made :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You know, it’s crazy as hell. But then again so are we. And you do have that issue you mentioned in your post of sheep herding bs… and we ARE all over the world. But wouldn’t it be bad ass as HELL if we could have a place where we all could get together and learn and do rituals etc. It would be the most powerful group of black magicians in the world getting together. I’m convinced of that. Oh my god. It will never happen but just think of the possibilities. Lol!

3 Likes

I like that plan! :smiley:

3 Likes

And just imagine the energy raised in a circle with a group of US in a circle… Talk about a cone of power! Lol! That would actually be amazing.

3 Likes

Oh I just mean the money! :rofl:

5 Likes

Mhmm! I hear ya! But it just occurred to me what it would be like inside a circle with some of us in it all raising energy! That would be phenominal. Just saying. It probably won’t happen. But what a thought! I’d love to be in a circle doing a ritual with the people from here. Talk about life changing! I bet the entire neighborhood would feel it! Hehehehe!

2 Likes

Lol. Not if I have anything to say about it

So did we ever get the name of the anonymous spirit that provided a really coherent message for us?

1 Like

Yup, I’ll see you there tomorrow! :smile:

2 Likes

I have to say that this topic is extremely relevant to what I’m experiencing soon. Very interesting how everything is unfolding… Synchronicity…

2 Likes