Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

I laughed way to long then I needed to on that nut meme…:rofl:

3 Likes

Sadly I don’t have any to share at this time giving I’m going through a huge change in my life but one I need. But I do look forward to see what others are willing to share :smirk::smiling_imp:

Idk but I love cuddling with femine energy spirits in bed

2 Likes

Firs, and last, time she run away… not kidding

3 of the 5 succubi that have visited me have that concept, Except minus the collar, They’re all either dominant or switch, never submissive 100%.

2 Likes

Wow, this has to be the biggest LARPing thread ever. I guess it’s nice to have it confined to one spot so the forum isn’t inundated. Why the hell did I click on it, I don’t know …

9 Likes

Welcome to the abbyssimal part of the BALG :wink:

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

What is a feeder?

Parasite

1 Like

Okay, forgive me, I don’t understand the concept very well.

1 Like

That’s inaccurate, just because an entity doesn’t have a “big name” doesn’t mean it’s a parasite or feeder, that mentality is very close to those people that think only well known entities exist and everything else is a parasite.

8 Likes

It’s the opposite. I meant everyone who thinks they have sex with Lilith is usually an impostor

5 Likes

My only advice to avoid that is mainly avoid astral sex lol. If a person must have such meet outside the astral first before going into it. As thoughtform impostors cannot leave the astral/mental, they don’t have an existence outside of it.

4 Likes

I don’t have a clue what the astral is, how to get there, or where else you would meet an entity. So for getting to know my incubus, all I know to do is think about it, which seems mental … meditation/visualization seems mental too. I don’t know how to get further than that, to test if I am just getting mixed up in fiction.

I would extend this to astral relations with other people. If I had a dollar for every person who thought they were having an astral relationship with their crush…

4 Likes

I’ve had people claim I’ve came to them in the astral and bullied them or that I’ve done other weird shit lol. I’ve just confused but they tried every which way to rationalize me into it lol.

3 Likes

Wow thats crazy

I legit misread this thread as horny throat gods and spit up my juice at work :joy:

9 Likes

U could say that agian. I never had sex with him.
But in my dream he was this huge spider/mantas demon. He had legs like a spider, but one hand was like a mantas claw. He moved extremely fast. I saw him grab this man by the midsection ans fling him around in the air like a rag doll. He was extremely pissed at him. He opened a portal (door) and just befor he was about to leave I stopped him and said, “can u take me with u?”
He stopped and looked down at me and said, “I will take u if u would be my queen.”
Without no hesitation or a second thought I said “yes.”
He then dissapeared through the door.
Ever since then I’ve had an overwhelming amout of lust. I’m always lusting for Asmodeus and yearning for him. Sometimes it’s too much. I can’t stop thinking about him. And whenever I think about him, his sigil, read about him, or say his name I’m lustful. I’M DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH ASMODEUS AND I TRUST HIM WITH MY WHOLE LIFE. I’D GIVE HIM MY BREATH, MY BODY, MY VOICE, MY SIGHT, MY SOUL, EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING I’D GIVE HIM.
He is smart, kind, passionate, understanding, patient, funny, a great teacher and a great listener.

7 Likes