Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

2 nights ago I had a dirty dream and it was about King Paimon :joy::joy: not going to explain itā€¦

1 Like

Wow He sure seems to be busyā€¦randomly popping up in peopleā€™s dreams, controlling their sext toys and whatnot. :+1:

5 Likes

If ā€œroasting the living crap out of meā€ counts as dirty story, I have one, too

4 Likes

Lol do tell! :smile:

2 Likes

Long story short:in my earlier days (which is not that long ago) he had a bad feeling about me dipping my toes into certain kinds of things and probably about me and my personality in general (which is quite understandable, I am a dick most of the time). It got to a point where my patron advised me AGAINST calling on King Paimon if it wasnā€™t for something REALLY important. So I left it alone and had no second thoughts about it. I met him a few days ago due to an unlocking I had planned and he flat out told me that he really didnā€™t liked me back then, so to speak. Which is funny because I wasnā€™t half that messed up as I am now :thinking: But as a wise man said: ā€œIt be like that sometimesā€

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! He can be VERY blunt sometimes, but I donā€™t think He dislikes you now. :wink:

1 Like

Sext toys? I know of texting, sexting, and sex toysā€¦ but Iā€™m intrigued on what a sext toy is? one of those remote vibrators where when you sext it starts to turn on (maybe via one of the many different vibes (I Think I have one that has like 12 different vibe settings. There should be the ole 69 settings).

H I L A R I O U S. Iā€™m going to DIE of LAUGHTER.

1 Like

@Lux_Tenebris As long as the electrical devices donā€™t short out. One second orgasm ā€” zingā€”wake up in Hell. :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

Your orgasms only last for a second!?

Badum tsss

3 Likes

O my. This thread has my wheels turningšŸ’¦

I need to put a consecrated sigil under my new wrist pad.

Milly, Lilly, Lilituā€¦

3 Likes

If you ask for a succubus shaped like a specific anime girl, you can have merchandising of her, such as those pads

Thing Iā€™ve learned from a few various views on succubi/incubi (children of Lilith) is they prefer a more dominate position rather than a submission position (not that going from doggy style to full blow cowgirl is hard because it isnā€™t so long as you both know each otherā€¦ donā€™t wanna get your dick crunked). Now becoming invoked with a spirit and then having another spirit penetrate you is a fun endeavor (more easily done in dreams but possible in astral or dreams). I havenā€™t fully successfully (not visual or audibly anyways) worked on this. My problem is keeping it to only a few spirits current Like Lilith, Lucifer, Samel and not going hogwild trying to find spirits from Asmodeus, Sallos, Sitri, Vual, Zepar, Astaroth, etc etc etc. I mean you might not get them but they have legions of spirits ready and willing. So, constructing and working on a ritual to have a full spirit orgy is taxing. If you do invoke a spirit that canā€™t be satisfied sexually and could go on for what I see as eternity youā€™ll find out your body will give out to either unconsciousness (Crowley had a method I believe in this department) and you might not orgasm where you want.

Speaking of orgasm you most might think of only orgasm via ejaculation and the associated organs and not other parts of the body. Iā€™ve done a few esp prostrate and its insatiable so invoke a succubus then evoking another spirit can blow your mind though the succubus could easily pleasure you and spasm you on her own. TBH, I canā€™t tell the those two spirits apart other than maybe what they prefer (and its only be sensual feeling so they could be one in the same).

Asenathā€™s book say use what you have and sex toys arenā€™t forbidden. All of mine are consecrated for that purpose but I try to use them sparingly. As to what sex acts to perform on spirits; your mind is the limit (could be traditional hetero various positions, you could go BJs to god, anal, BDSM, and more and thatā€™s without toys, or a partner though some rituals seem to imply a partner works much better. Iā€™ve thought about crystals as well (crystal dildos etc) but eh rock isnā€™t always so smooth but the reviews are positive and I donā€™t know if they make actual crystal plugs (probably not vibrating ones though thatā€™s not hard to fix up).

ORGASM/EJACULATION. I find you really need to concentrate when you decide to do this on the spirit and offer that energy to them upon the instant. This is HARD, as you want to get lost in ecstasy. Putting full attention on feeding the spirit that energy to give them more form isnā€™t easy if your mind wanders. Either way its fun. I find the more and more I redo rituals the more fun I have with it. I experiment with different ideas though lately they keep implying subliminally ā€œdress upā€ and Iā€™m not opposed to it.

So far most of these rituals take little to nothing but I think later in the book there are those that will and I hope to delve into that. I will be honest and when I first read that imagination is important I started to think that this would all just be ā€œmind fuckingā€ or delusion and that felt like a let down. But I gave it a try since I had already been doing that anyways so I guess the mind/body/soul already really knows deep down.

For me, the spirits donā€™t make this easy as they know I donā€™t want it to be just given. I have to really try and that small thought in the head of ā€œimaginationā€ ā€œfaithā€ hits me at times. Other times, in the middle of the night upon waking up and it feels like my dick is being ridden like a rodeo changes that (doesnā€™t even matter if I turn over to my sideā€¦ and if I sleep on my stomach wellā€¦ seems I get ridden that way in addition).

Oral, whether it be a tit, clit, nuts, a dick, lips, or something else like a tentacle, pseudopod, w/e. It happens if youā€™re kinky enough. Iā€™ve woken up partially and its like a thick mucus is sliding down my throat (canā€™t be entirely sure its not my own from snoring or something). But generally no real taste which is disappointing and yeah I ainā€™t seeing my skin change colors or glows either.

Chakra fucking. Iā€™ve encouraged my lovers to fuck the hell out of my chakras and load them up to overflowing if possible. I always chant about filling up my body/mind/soul with their seed to impregnate my astral garden or so I can absorb it down to the atom like fuel/food and be changed slowly.

And I read on two trains of thought of abstaining and going at it hard daily. I do a bit of both but in the future I do plan to try to go pretty long without (more due to living circumstances than anything else). At times Iā€™ve been healed I believe of various ailments but the vibration of energy and stuff doesnā€™t help my head ringing tinnitus. This could be blood pressure or something else. Doctorā€™s say there is nothing they can do so Iā€™ll have to look to spirits to see if they can help besides a clean living.

Names, identifying. either I am lazy as hell, donā€™t care, or I havenā€™t done it right. I just donā€™t focus on their name or identity too much (which could be bad if there are imitators though I always go through the spirits I mentioned above and Buer, Orobas, and Samigina/Gamigin. for healing, truth, and for other reasons (I mean really any and all of the sprits just in the Goetia alone have great aspects).

So, its a continual trying to tune up ways to get my body/mind/soul to ascend to new heights and trying different techniques. Some of this is just so damn easy its just breaking that taboo barrier in yourself.

*Note: this is entirely solo practice with no other living person or being. Solo approved I guess?

4 Likes

The ones I have love to be submitted. One of my succubi regards being on top as being an ā€œempowered womanā€, as it is the time when she has more rights, and doesnā€™t happen often :wink:

2 Likes

it was just the wording. the electric shock would take a second, orgasms can last infinitely longer lol

1 Like

I wish I could just manifest an orgasm that good. Unfortunately sex is really bland to me. Some interesting feelings and thatā€™s it. Maybe I should ask a spirit for advice. Any ideas?

Citation. I mean spiritual sex.

2 Likes

Just let it happen naturally, donā€™t look for it, it will come to you.

3 Likes

Iā€™m thinking, " Okay now King Paimon, I thought it was just meā€¦" Lol!!!

I wanted to bang and angel so I browsed around and immediately found one that had appealing attributes, all the depictions showed them as a female as well. I closed my eyes and went into my astral temple, to find she was already there.
I slowly panned my eyes up her body, she was radiating pure love, and golden light. It was unlike a demon where I felt immense list and immediately had the dirtiest thoughts and felt an uncontrollable urge to pounce. This time I say and just admired her, I believe I actually shed a year in awe.

She then called me too her as I saw aental image of me going towards herm I denied and went to cast a circle, as I was casting it she put images of me walking over and touching between her thighs, I felt a charge through my whole body and then my godform came into view. My energetic wings sprouted and my head grew horns but this time instead of them being infernal they were broken fragments of an angels Halo, they were golden. She then moaned in a angelic language something along the lines of ā€œoh my fallen angelā€. As I saw from her perspective a timeline and visions. It looks like a large aspect of me was in the jeudo Christian heaven, but it looked more like a prison of sorts.

I saw when she saw that part of me fall, and curse the god I now resent with a passion.
I saw us walk together into multiple realms just so much to describe.
I then moved my eyes up and saw her face and NEEDED to kiss her. Just before I did I was taken out of the vision, I was still in the middle of casting my circle.
I knew it was her as I began to cry out for her name half broken and half relieved. I called her name as her presence filled my temple.

My body or mind was scared It could not process all that had happened and I struggled to keep my projection, so I thought her name physically as her sweeping presence came into the room and she floated above me. Multiple times my brain said ā€œthis is not real, you are crazy, this cannot be happening etcā€. I began to get very stiff. As I noticed I relaxed and invited her energy towards me.
She touched my forehead with her finger and all the horrid thoughts I had been through regarding love and sex were ripped out. Her energy went into every memory and overwrote each.
At this point I was convulsing. And my legs were kicking out of my control. I was breathing extremely heavy.
At this time I rolled into my side and she began to heal my lower back and solar plexus there was another angel there Metatron I believe. He basically congratulated her for contacting me on this timeline and had said ā€œIm glad you to found each other again, what are you healing with him?ā€ She told Metatron what was going on. I was in a deep trance. The kind I had as a kid. When Iā€™d be so close to sleep I could not move only hear the adults discuss me as I fell into slumber.

He left and then she moved into give me a kiss. My vision went vague and blurry, as I reconciled once again with my thoughts. Her golden faces was inches from my lips. I invited her to kiss me. She did, then my head whipped to the side. Iā€™ll be honest I thought I had died. The memories I had were once again over flowing with her energy and she connected my projection and godself together. I was the same person the same soul, but I suppose it was too fragmented between each aspect of myself.
I felt her grab me with her wings and lift me into her bosom, she then carried my energy to my temple. My I could feel the energy on my physical body. Although I did not actually get carried physically I felt all the sensations as if I was.

I was now fully in my temple.
That is all I will share for now but in a word it was magnificent. :exploding_head::heart:

19 Likes