Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

Sure, but since I don’t know much about the OP, this is all I have read from her and from what I’ve experienced here from people who write stuff like this out of the blue, I thought this warning was necessary.

2 Likes

I’m still just primarily trying to figure out my practice within posting here more regularly. I do appreciate the warning, Im not upset. I have done literally all of the cleansing, saging to absolute death. And no matter what he has always come forward to me.

3 Likes

That’s good, I say give it more energy and keep cleansing regularly, should see where it goes

Lovin’ the thread, keep up the interesting stories guys! :joy::+1:

1 Like

Same here!

2 Likes

Lol here is a story for you!

I was on the astral doing my own thing exploring places. I came across a hot guy (I think was another human but a deceased one). His life story felt like a life guard because he was watching the beach and wearing barely anything. I looked at him thinking “damn he’s hot!”. I was careless with my thinking that he heard it and noticed me! My guides were laughing at me and saying how bold I am…
He walked up to me and got more attractive even closer… I wanted to run away from the embarrassing thoughts…
He felt sad about something important to him! He shared his feelings and was glad to feel mine! Things got weird when he said clearly “tell me you need me”. I wasn’t sure what he ment… but his face was so close so I held his cheeks and kissed him!! He held me and we proceed kissing. We were merging energetically! It was so good I couldn’t stand it… last thing I saw was his dissapointed face while I got back to my physical body…
While I was waking up I heard my guides discussing how to teach me to control my self…

7 Likes

I feel sad reading this like a whole drama novel happened in one paragraph
Damn I don’t like this :sob: :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

:rofl::woman_shrugging::sob: it was sad and hot in a weird mix… I don’t know what to think about that too…

4 Likes

That story emmit the “that awesome men has gone through a lot” sexy vibes you know
But drama stays drama, it’s like those 3 hours romance indian moovie that end badly or Romeo & Juliet.

Go farewell dear awesome unknown man :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Lol, nice :slightly_smiling_face:. Seems like a good dream!

2 Likes

Awesime, thanks! :smiley:

Move posts was a bit broken so I was only able to bring some over, but enough to give it a bit of a presence and hopefully attract more. I’ll put a lock on the old one, and a quick link here.

5 Likes

Wonderful! Let’s see how this show goes.

5 Likes

Loving the the community more and more everyday.

4 Likes

I really like the fireplace gif I threw in. Give it a welcoming and comfortable feel.

5 Likes

I saw it and thought about lighting my wood stove.

5 Likes

Mmm! I have a fire place but I need to get it checked before using it. I think I’ll just YouTube a fireplace for my room lol.

4 Likes

Same here lol.

2 Likes

Not really a sex story but Deminan, the taino god of the sky, made my testicles grow by like 45ish percent in size in a single day and I thought it was neat.

2 Likes

That’s sounds painful

1 Like

:rofl: and useless! At least the dick too!

1 Like