Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

How did you find out about him tho?

1 Like

My boyfriend is of the culture that uses him.

Look up his name on the internet if you wanna learn more, but the info is probably kinda corrupted and incomplete. Though, you probably won’t find any info anywhere else. Hes a taino god of the sky, which is a culture long dead to the modern world.

He is almost certainly very different than the type of entity youd be used to communicating with, as hes very very very high vibrational in nature. He prefers not to talk either, since he’s that high vibrational, but communicates through pure thoughts, unless you have a thought to speech translator astral device. So if you wanna talk to him, dont “evoke”. Prayer works very well though. It’s really the appropriate medium for communication and wastes a lot less time on everyone’s part. He is “the big show sky king”, if you wanna visualize him hes like a man covered in sky blue scales and a turtle-esque face. Colors are sky blue and white. Just as Lucifer to introduce you to him if you’re into the idea cuz they’re acquainted.

His energy is… unbelievably happy and compassionate. Truly “gay” lmao. Dont try to force it. It’s not like evocation and to do that, really strips the effectiveness out of the interaction. Prayer, is the emphasis.

And like I said, hes very very into sacred masculine homoerotic healing and empowerment.

2 Likes

Sounds good🤗

Lmk how it goes if you decide to do anything with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do🤗

I would like to have a Succubus companion to build a relationship with. My aim is not to just have sexual contact but to feel love, comfort & support too.

Would this be the right way to go about it?

Also, would it interfere my working relationship with Lucifer? I would still be doing the same practices with the same bigger picture in mind (spiritual growth,development etc.)

5 Likes

Yes, the Letter of Intent is the perfect way to find a succubus companion. You can describe exactly what you want in your companion. Someone to love, comfort, support, etc, put it all in the letter.

No, it will not affect your relationship with Lucifer in any way. In fact, since a succubus companion can augment your energy and stimulate your senses, she will most likely improve it.

7 Likes

That’s great, appreciate your help :smiley:

3 Likes

Update: The most unique and beautiful experience… might have gotten a little too aroused but it’s okay :wink: you gave me the extra motivation to do it so thank you once again.

also after I’ve finished the ritual I went to the rest room/toilet and when I came back she has done my blankets for me, i thanked her.

5 Likes

How are you two doing nowadays?

1 Like

Ayyyyyye

5 Likes

Right!

1 Like

Oh? I’ll Make sure to give you a show next time I shower🤣 teach you to watch me😑 :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

I was going to suggest using a baby wipe after you pooped actually. :joy:

3 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face: :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Shit, he is always watching, can’t even fart discretly thats a shame

3 Likes

Blast them shits then (pun intended). Make him regret watching us. viva la revolution :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

You’re giving away my secrets on how to repel me if I become a ghost. Totally going to run my vacation on the riviera.

3 Likes

“blast he found me out!” runs away into the batmobile

2 Likes