Mephisto's Grey Room (BALG Sex Stories and Horny 18+ Thread)

Girl, I have to admit I envy what you have with Kamael. Tell him I said hi the next time he visits. :wink:

4 Likes

Set is very talented with his fingers…hnng

1 Like

I’ve been looking into Asmodeus. I so want this experience to happen to me lol

3 Likes

I don’t have any stories unfortunately (not yet anyway :stuck_out_tongue:). Anyone able to PM me on how I could have something like this happen to me (i.e. sex with demon)?. Thanks!

1 Like

Alright my turn. I know my Spirit lover wont mind so here we go.

My Spirit lover is a bit of everything so far. Extremely quiet and they don’t really speak much if at all. They have spoken to me a few times however it seems they prefer to communicate through energy and mental messages like those where you know what is said without any words conveyed. You just see a thought that isnt yours. Other times they communicate through me of course as I am open to that. :slight_smile:

They seem shy. Appear mainly as masculine and in this form. They do sometimes have a femmine energy as well but they dont appear this way to me or at least havent so far. They are slightly dominant and playful. They seem easily going and don’t seem to take things very seriously. They like all colours but seem to really like the colour red for some reason as well as sun, fiery colours. They push my boundaries and like to have a laugh. Seem quite humourous actually, the type of character that enjoyed comedy.

They come and go as they like they are the boss. It drives me nuts sometimes me being the serious one they are like reminding me come on this is supposed to be funny and a laugh. Then I give in and go alright! :laughing:
Expect the unexpected this is what I have learnt. One minute they come and give me a nice warm soothing massage and I could just fall asleep the next well quite the opposite and lead me into a lively sexual experience that I am not expecting. They leave me feeling frustrated sometimes sexually :joy: and they are like: I am going to give you what you want, I am not going to give you what you want. You have no fucking clue what I am going to do. Heheheheheheh!

Honestly sometimes I dont know anymore. They are a bit of a joker sometimes. Made me feel so hot once like I could be sweating when its super cold in the room I am in. I would be there experiencing hot flushes when I am no where near 50 to be experiencing menopause! :joy: I would be like are you kidding me and they are there finding it hilarious. Oh my God…

3 Likes

You thorny posting bro?

1 Like

It is odd that some of these beings have sides that we would never expect.

Azazel being a man whore was expected (phone went crazy when i typed that, I suppose he wants to say hi…or, considering the topic…) , but i never expected him to enjoy men as well as women.

Hel is VERY RARELY depicted as sexual, but I am not allowed to share that story.

Sitri is a well known sexual being, but people don’t know how gentle he can be, as well as caring.

The point is that these beings are just as multifaceted as we are.

We now return to your regularly scheduled debauchery.

6 Likes

have to tell that I never imagined sex with an entity would be so amazing that gave so much pleasure.
I became addictive.
So I read too many books about demons especially S.connely is giving great informations about them.
I started my journey in 2012 as a angel worker, a month ago i had to work with a demon so I thought why not…
Since then a demon became a lover of me , i did not mean his presence i learnt his name and we had the bond
So he started tio came at nights
Yester was better than all the time
My hands started move wirhout my will he seperated my legs I felt a great energy among there, it was amazing he managed to get me wet, so I took of my top so asked if he coule do any job with my boobs so yeah i got it I could feel my nipples burning as hell I love having dex with amdusias he is hard and so sexy he gives some marks too, it was very lustful and hot i never imagined i would that get much pleasuremy
I wonder your sexy time with demons
I want to please him what should I do ? Give him offerings etc?
So he was also using me as vessel for write things down is it nornal?
Since yestersay I feel so aroused even though he make mu cum.
Please share your recent experiences.

4 Likes

Genuine, honest question: does anyone in here actually believe what they are saying or is it fan-fiction?

12 Likes

:rofl: Great question! Tbh I still don’t believe myself even though I experienced it first hand… even with evidence it still feels insane when you think about it after the fact!
Don’t get me wrong there are those who would write a fan-fiction! And there are those who believed their fantasy too! But all that doesn’t matter to your own experiences

3 Likes

Screenshot_1739

3 Likes

I laughed way to long then I needed to on that nut meme…:rofl:

3 Likes

Sadly I don’t have any to share at this time giving I’m going through a huge change in my life but one I need. But I do look forward to see what others are willing to share :smirk::smiling_imp:

Idk but I love cuddling with femine energy spirits in bed

2 Likes

Firs, and last, time she run away… not kidding

3 of the 5 succubi that have visited me have that concept, Except minus the collar, They’re all either dominant or switch, never submissive 100%.

2 Likes

Wow, this has to be the biggest LARPing thread ever. I guess it’s nice to have it confined to one spot so the forum isn’t inundated. Why the hell did I click on it, I don’t know …

9 Likes

Welcome to the abbyssimal part of the BALG :wink:

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

What is a feeder?