I am mentally weak.

I cannot retain information.
My memory has deteriorated.
I get headaches often.
I feel tired often.
I cannot focus.
I am lazy.
etc.

I am pretty sure I need some help but again, getting that help seems out of my reach since my astral abilities aren’t developed, I have no way to communicate with spirits. That’s is why I think a petition spell (DarkestKnight posted this on BALG) would be the best option. Should I ask Archangel Raphael for help? If so how do I word my request? Thanks for the help

1 Like

I do not know about magical help but as i am in a similar situation a few hopefully helpful tips:
Ask yourself why you feel the way you do. Detach yourself from your emotions and look at the cause.

I myself got diagnosed with burnout. I got fatter and lonlier and the same symptoms you mentioned appeared.

But why?: i put all my attention and power in my Job. Got nothing but scorn in return and doubted myself.
I feel tired and lazy because i was tired from work and started eating fastfood.

Find the cause and fight it! It may take time and there will be setbacks but it is worth it!

I myself go to a psychiatrist and he gave me a few helpful directions:

1. exercise! Makes you happy is healthy and clear your head.
  2. Meditate! Find a few moments each day to do nothing and clear bad thoughts.
  3. Get social! Not on the computer but out in the real world. Get a hobby( i myself will sign up for archery).

Some help from spirits can not hurt but i have no experience with that yet.

I wish you strenght and all the best!

9 Likes

Thank you so much for those tips. You got this way from burnout and I…well from the opposite. lol. Pretty sad ik. But anyways, thank you so much. You literally spent 15min responding to my question. I was watching lol. Thank you soo much.

1 Like

Glad it helps. Words have power and if 15 min of my time can help someone in a similar situation it is worth it in my book.

I myself make a game out of it. Every time i feel depressing thoughts welling up i detach myself and change it to something else. I start reading or do something to improve myself. Every time i overcome a desire for lazyness i see it as a win over my old self. Be proud of your small achievements and they will grow bigger and stronger with time.

That will not work instantly and i failed often but noone succedes on the first try. The best things in life stand on a Mountain of failures. So cut yourself some slack.

3 Likes

You sure are one hell of a man. I am young and foolish lol. (m 19) Your help meant a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Suffered from same thing. But simple Chanting of saraswati mantra can easily cure the illness and give even almost photographic memory. If interested , let me know.

OK, may be some serious medical condition. If you aren’t that experienced with magick U can get a sigil of Raphael, Activate it via visualization, state UR intent for health/cure on a daily basis and wear it as a talisman. Sure it will give U result or direct U to a proper cure.

Practice, there is no other way. Lamas spend lifetimes just to attain basic level of concentration. It’s not that easy.

when doing something U love give you more joy and pleasure than the feeling-pleasure of just sitting on a couch, U WON"T BE LAZY ANYMORE. Find that, if not there then create one.

3 Likes

Try this:

1 Like

Thank you so much Goku. It really is an honor having one of the most important member of this form help me. And yes I would appreciate it if you could give me the Saraswati mantra. Is this the mantra your talking about:

Saraswati Namasthubhyam Varade Kamarupini
Vidyarambham KarishyamiSiddhir Bavathume Sadha

Again, thank you very much.

2 Likes

Ah thank you so much Lady Eva. I actually stumbled upon this thread a while ago. I will give this one a go. :slight_smile:
Thanks

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . Lol, doubt it. ’ a bit ’ hated one??? For sure… Will PM U the mantra.

2 Likes

Lol

Oh ok. Thanks a lot

Hi goku! Im highly interested in that too, my memory is like a strainer.

2 Likes

Like two peas in an outdated cliche.

1 Like

Hey could you pm me the mantra and instructions too?

Is it this?