Mental health slowly degrading

That blows. Sleep, for me, is the single biggest factor in my mental health. From the title of the post, that would be consistent. As your lost sleep stacks up it will wear you paper thin. I have found a couple things that help induce sleep and also improve the quality of the sleep I get that I put on in the background at bed:

7 Likes

Tap the outer edge of your left handly gently but firmly with the tips of your right hand fingers, and repeat “Even though I feel (describe negative states in ways that have the most impact for you) I still deeply and completely love and accept myself.”

Play variants on that, tapping the point where you’d do a karate chop, while doing the “Even though I (unwanted thing), I still (really positive statement about loving, accepting, respecting, yourself).”

This works on all kinds of levels, it’s free, and easy to do. Effects may not be immediate but they will come.

12 Likes

What caused you to become this way? For every effect theres a cause. I think you need to find the root of the problem first and then work from there.

1 Like

Hey bro Ragnarson still here for you. Have you got laid lately?

4 Likes

Before you do anything, be sure that there isn’t some entity fucking with you.

3 Likes

Also try some of the stuff I just posted here:

3 Likes

It probably has something to do with the post earlier and the ensuing negative energy. I’ve found that anger alone is enough to cause harm in the angering party if he is not protected, and if the angry party is a well-practiced mage. Work on your protection and defense too. You get to a point that you don’t need rituals to send your intentions out. That’s the danger of developing your magickal faculties. Thoughts are things and that’s especially true for us who are always intentionally directing our thought-power. Your subconscious becomes accustomed to manifesting your desires even if you’re not consciously doing it. Be careful buddy. You can even punish yourself unintentionally, which you may be doing. The mind-body connection is very powerful. “I did wrong” can be all that is necessary for you to enter a state of depression, whether you actually did wrong or not.

8 Likes

It’s not you, it’s the mercury retrograde and it’s possibly affecting you worse than the other people.

When it occurs my perfectly talented manager starts acting retarded.

Luckily all should be well after the 15th of April when it ends.

If someone is attacking you take a ritual cleansing bath with a few drops of ammonia anyways x it should clear things out my friend x

5 Likes

Mercury retrograde, as @Lotuslouvena pointed out. The trick to this is to be aware that mercury hasn’t reversed, it’s slowed down. This can intensify mystical things, including negative feelings.
Also, we have a Jupiter retrograde, which is a time for looking inward. Self-reflection…which, if you aren’t doing actively, is likely happening subconsciously due to your sensitivity to these things.

If you want to make the most of the celestial influences and reclaim your power, simply relax and meditate. Focus on that which is your personal power and your ties to the universe. Focus on everything you’ve accomplished and everything you need to let go of. Go with the flow…

4 Likes

Holy shit, this is all actually relevant to me as well even if I don’t have the exact same problems.
Thanks universe!

2 Likes

After years of weathering Mercury retrogrades, I have found a nice way to counter them.

I think of how it can be used to slow down and confuse my enemies and evil creditors (who are just being mean, I do pay all my bills).I know I can hide very well from everyone till April 15 because I have made a “mercury and Jupiter protection symbol using Jason Miller’s book” and placed it on radionics to keep from any clouded thoughts during this time.

This means that right now I am now not 10 but 20 steps ahead of any enemies.This is also a good time to make witch jars and a nice honey jar (with your hair locks or nails) with pictures of all of miller’s seals to “sweeten the planets to you”.

3 Likes

By the way I was also born during a Mercury retrograde so somehow I understand its vibes.

Its the Jupiter retrograde which is a bit of a concern.But the Miller Seal always helps.

2 Likes

My handy calendar tells me there’s a New Moon 02:51 BST on Monday 16th (so, like Sunday 15th, 9:51pm east USA through to 6.51pm west coast) - and:

Mercury goes direct on April 15 at 9:21 am UTC*, in Aries (4o 47")
Source: 2018 Mercury Retrograde Calendar

So, that’s like 12 and a half hours earlier.

Making the new moon maybe a good date/time to pin a small ritual to, to mark getting back on track?

4 Likes

This isn’t metaphysical, but how is your vitamin D levels? A lack of vitamin D can cause depression. Just a thought.

8 Likes

I second @Widow’s observation. I take vitamin D every morning. Gotta take care of the physical in order to keep up with the mental and spiritual, right?

3 Likes

Hey guys. I took a break from the forum and I am still feeling the same

No not in like a year

What did you do during your break? Did you listen to my advice at all? Meditate, reflect…

3 Likes

Yeah. I still don’t know why I am so depressed

You could just be super sensitive to planetary influence. It happens. Consider how much people are affected by the moon. Even the tides shift based on her influence. Imagine the same influence of the movements of multiple celestial bodies.
If that’s the case, hang in there. It will pass.

2 Likes