Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

giving another thanks to dark prince of the infernal hell himself Azazel for sticking with me even though I am an ADHD human child in his eyes and for guiding my energy in the right places

3 Likes

Ganesha has great energy and is very child like he’s a fun little guy to have around I still own a statue of him in my temple

2 Likes

Same here. Let me get his little statue.

2 Likes

he was the first God I made contact with and I have a soft spot for him still his energy is like a child or a pet whose always happy and wants offerings of candy and sweets

3 Likes

Alright. So he’s a bit smaller than my Lilith and Hekate statues. But that’s alright. He was about 5-10$ which wasn’t bad. The owner of the store said when he’s dancing like his statue is, manifestations come stronger and faster. I intend on reciting a mantra over a bracelet and his statue soon.

3 Likes

I have a small wooden one I bought I keep it next to my incense burner

1 Like

give him offerings of oranges and candy he likes those always got that vibe from him wanting me to feed him sugary snacks

3 Likes

May the name Rovone be vibrated throughout the astral.

OMFG. Of ALL things. Thank you Lucifer! I never doubted you but this is twice now you’ve blown my fucking mind. Beautiful one, I LOVE you and adore you more than anything in this world. There is NOTHING in this world I wouldn’t do for you and you’ve proven the very same.

Unbelievable. He is the greatest force. He WILL deliver.

6 Likes

Hi,

Would you mind sharing your success?

So so much he’s done. This latest one I won’t share just yet but he’s :
Healed me of an addiction in seconds
Shown me details about people I have no way of knowing
Brought me mega success in my online business overnight
Protected me in all ways
Done things for my family and made ways when there were none
Healed my dog

The list goes on.

Hail Lucifer!

7 Likes

Thank you to King Belial, for showing me he does exist(my astral senses are not too good and I was concerned because I have had altar set up for him giving offerings etc and when I would invoke him, I would feel him but could not hear him). He came to me while sleeping in my third eye smiling at me. I also believe he made my x boyfriend take me on vacation last month.

Thank you to the Goddess Lakshmi for pulling me out of my body and taking me to her realm showing me who she is… also I received a raise on my job, was told I would be receiving a bonus, have also received 2 gift cards as well.

Thanks to Bune. for blessing me with 225.00 dollars in 2 days in order to pay a bill…
Thanks to King Paimon for the job inquiries I received but decided not to take them

5 Likes

Thank you Queen Lilith! The Mother Goddess! Thank you for helping me and those that I care about! Thank you for bringing me your two beautiful gorgeous daughters to love and help me. Thank you for showing me and letting me see the true nature of my best friend who is a lair and abuser. I will deal with this accordingly now that you have shown me! Thank you for everything Lilith!

8 Likes

Thank you to whichever spirit helped me not get arrested today. I’m not sure who it was but thank you so much. Please try to connect with me somehow so I can show my gratitude to you :black_heart:

2 Likes

I am very grateful to bune, she got me a new job :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you:
Zeus
Aphrodite
Lord Bael
Belial
Orias

4 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, Belial, Azazel, Abbadon, Amaymon, King Paimon for helping me see through the deceitful ways of those who wish to bring me harm as I make my way towards the path

2 Likes

Thank you Belial, you continue to surprise me. I have so much reading to do, but I’m looking forward to it.

4 Likes

Thank you saint expedite, you’re great spirit and amazing saint !

5 Likes

Many thanks to King Paimon for helping me in last minute situations that would have ended terrible without him stepping in and helping

6 Likes