Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

When the brown paper wrapping is just not enough.
:wink:

2 Likes

Congrats on your court victory!

2 Likes

Furcas can increase your psychic abilities

5 Likes

The Great King, and the only one who I have the pleasure to “work” with, Paimon never disappoints when comes to self development (I’m looking for confirmations for this point because I’m not sure enough, but that’s what I noticed).
I promised him I’ll give more effort to me, to be better, and even more.
Once again, All Hail Great King Paimon

16 Likes

I contacted, and thank, King Paimon, i oppened his sigil and asked him if he can help me to get a better position in my job. Although i can not see and hear him since my astral senses are too weak, I still got the results after few weeks.
Hail King Paimon

9 Likes

I want to thank publicly the Archangel Raphael. One of my kittens that I rescued from the street was very sick. His veterinarian told us that he probably had leukemia or AIDS, and it was very painful for us. Last night I called Raphael and asked him if he had the power to do so, he would heal my Kitten, when I went to sleep I could hear and feel his precedence, told me to trust him, that my pet would be fine and healthy. An hour ago I returned from the veterinary and we did a test of both diseases to know what treatment to do. Surprisingly it was negative !!! I can not explain how happy I am! and it’s not the first time that it helps me. I suffer from constant migraines and when I chant his name I manage to get out of that state of pain and then fall asleep and relaxed. Raphael, the healer par excellence. You deserved this thanks publicly. Call him,he never fails;)

17 Likes

Thank you Sallos

14 Likes

when Glasya Labolas is half way for my client! thank you very very much!!!

Thank you Buné, Belphegor, Sorath and Belial for the support !

Thank you Father Lucifer for the protection.

Thank you Astaroth for showing me that we can make a very good team and showing me your energy for the 1st time in 3 years, we are on a good path :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thank you again to Mahakali, as well as Mahakala, Shiva, and, as always, thank you to Lord Lucifer.

3 Likes

Hail duke sallos😊

7 Likes

Thanks to Belial and King Paimon in the collection of a debt!!!

6 Likes

Thank you Duke Cohzier

2 Likes

Beautiful image of King Paimon. Hail!

4 Likes

I’d love to thank Lucifer and Belial for finally opening my girls’ eyes to sigil magic and working with the 72 and others deemed “bad” by crap “religions”

We did our first Lucifer meditation last night with foils and Lucifer came through for her in a big way and passed his hand through hers. She was very impressed needless to say.

Hail lucifer!

9 Likes

I made a necklace for Sallos to thank him.I will carry it forever

11 Likes

A huge thanks to my crew! Bune, Belphegor, Belial, Sorath , Clauneck! Love y’all :pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Hail Dantalion!
He made sure the people in admin gave me what I needed to allow me to return home to my loved ones for the summer. Made it a smooth ride.

Thank You Dantalion

Avage ayer Dantalion on ca

5 Likes

I want to say big thank you to Haagenti! I asked him to remove my fear and doubts concerning my potential in certain areas and show me what I’m capable of achieving. I highly recommend trying to work with him as I fell he helped me to get rid of certain blocks in life.

6 Likes

Hail Seere! My lord, my friend.

3 Likes

Hail Bune :metal:
Thanks for the $41 :metal:
In under 3 hrs too :sunglasses:

9 Likes