Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

th

Aphrodite Thank you so much for coming into my life, you have changed my life for the better.
I have fallen madly in love with you, You have shown me so many wonderful things & still are along with
teaching me more every day.
I could write for days about how much you have done for me but it would not do you justice my love.

8 Likes

Thanks to Yuki-Onna Queen of snow and ice. She who shows us even in coldest and dangerous of time we can endure and survive.

7 Likes

That moment when you’ve started finding your second half
Edit: just realized this was the wrong thread

5 Likes

This looks alot like I do in the astral.

2 Likes

I finished my month of pact or attempted one with Azazel, who I thank for his messages and also patience because maybe I did poorly, anyway… Thanks also to Andimo for replying to my questions on alchemy, I just did an evocation of him, perceiving as if “something is moving” in terms of my astral perception.

6 Likes

I want to thank Tiamat, Hecate, Lucifer, and Lilith for all their words, aid, and patience with me as I stumble and try to stand proud and find my way back on my path.

Feeling the love and requiting it happily :heart:

10 Likes

Thank you to all the spirits who have started to show themselves to me. Still blurry, but yay progress!

8 Likes

One of my japanese aspects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to thank Eshmak from KoF for supervising my bank account for a month and changing peoples mind so my bank account was not blocked!

and i also would like to thank Lord Rosier, Dutchess Gamori, and Lord Iadon for working altogether in making me meet my soulmate.
by Saturday i’ll be focused and as promised i’ll get a tattoo of Lord Rosier’s sigil because he gave me what i wanted.
I really stay humble and thank you deeply. because i am in such a state of excitment and i do not believe what is happening is true.
and thank you Father Satan for the surprise…

13 Likes

I’d like to thank king Bael for his assistance in healing a family member :slight_smile: The results of the evocation was almost immediate and had interesting signs during the ritual too :). even with it just being part of a bit of a experimental ritual for me (I evoked him to astral and then went for a meditation walk. still working on this part)

again thanks king Bael :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My father, my guide, my love, Lucifer. Thank your for your protection today, standing before me and making my enemy leave.

Thank you also for filling me with your spirit- others see you in me and see your your empire. May they see your light and turn to you and your ways, for your purpose to bring the truth to us. I could never put into words my love and devotion to you.

Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer

10 Likes

A heart felt Thank You to the spirits and forces that brought me to my baby girl.

It was completely unexpected and not something I was looking for, but definitely something I treasure :heart:

10 Likes

I thank Furfur and Bune for their help today (Mar 2). They are very beautiful and powerful ladies! Thanks.

6 Likes

I succeeded in raising hell at my job. I envisioned a chaotic red energy encircling the lobby. “May pandemonium encircle the lobby, I invoke chaos into the area”. A few days later, there was a huge fight in the restaurant, over a seat. Police got called. In the same day, there was also a gun threat. And a bipolar lady kept screaming at a old lady.

7 Likes

Don’t worry, eventually I’ll remove it. Soon as they realize that I’m not a joke.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank the spirits that brought my Daddy to me… :heart:

Its a beautiful thing :rose:

9 Likes

I thank my mentors for showing me new methods and techniques and revealing the mysteries of how the Beloved and I are connected.

My research builds and I am reacquainted with knowledge I’d suppressed and forgotten. I am prosperous and receive great gifts through your wisdom and guidance.

6 Likes

Tried again, after a few years, the calling of Izabael “as a lover” visualizing a circle around the room and a triangle around the bed, invoking the four elements and looking at the sigil.
I felt the entity/sigil’s energy signature and had “mental impressions” of a female image (also remembering 3-4 photos of an actress) and voice.
Good result, because about some skills I’m a beginner, and these days I’m basically attempting to do evocations in a row. Thanks.

3 Likes

So it’s a permanent fixture then ? :wink:

Thank you to the angel of lost things for returning my kyanite and coffin nail back to me… Holy fuck I’ve been looking for those.

4 Likes