Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you, Deggal, for your work on my Ascension. I will take your words to heart.

4 Likes

Thank you great Duke Dantalion for the extremely valuable lesson last night and your sage advice - I will attempt to deal with the issue and understand how it looks from your perspective and doubts. I trust that what will happen will happen.

Thank you also for sending the Beloved in a woken dream visitation to speak with me and for him to clarify what is going on in his life. I can be patient, no I must be patient.

Avage ayer Dantalion on ca. Thank you.

6 Likes

this is the end of the race and finally my request has been granted!
Amazing thanks to King Belial, one of the greatest! Hail Belial!
3 weeks after stating my request i just got signed in a compagny that suits each and every aspects of the job i wanted to have.
Thank you very much, i have so much gratitude for you. i won’t disappoint you. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I’ve yet to work with Duchess Bune, however lately her name keeps coming up in my mind and thoughts. I’ve been planning on doing a formal introduction and today out of nowhere I get a bonus at work! I’ve already had my “Christmas bonus”- this was just an extra thank you.
Thank you Duchess Bune!

12 Likes

Thank you Beleth for showing me how mental control can be used to evoke emotions.

10 Likes

:grinning: Thank you Azazel. :smile:

3 Likes

I constantly asked Lucifer to keep two kids that were suppose to come to my house to not come anymore and he delivered.

Thanks luci
Hail Lucifer

6 Likes

thank you lucifer and azazel uwu <3

3 Likes

Thank you Baelzebub for the daily instructions.
Today was fun. I brought our servitor physically close to his target and she couldn’t even show herself to me. She fucking hid :slight_smile: A long lifetime of torture for her will be so fun to watch. I can’t wait to watch it all unfold for her an the others. It’s all I can do to not do constant readings! :pray: :grin:

8 Likes

Thank you Marbas and Samael from protecting me from that Ghoul attack :smile_cat: :hearts:

11 Likes

Cimeries and Forneus work great and fast, i recommend everyone working with them.
I worked with more of them actually, but i think they were the ones who delivered. If i’m mistaken is not on purpose, i will deliver as soon as i find out.

6 Likes

I want to thank belial, my sister became a bitch to me, I was pretending to not get offended compliment her when she tried to roast me, she was using some nasty vocabulary and rather immature but it was still kind of annoying, I tried to ignore her and use my tactic of being a little bit narcissist I don’t want to argue with babies she is 18 but acting very childish and full of ego, when ever I attempted to sing a song, or joking with my friends, she is just coming to my room, just yelling and manipulating my parents for no reason she is getting triggered from me easily, I’m walking casually it’s getting her triggered, I never casted a spell on her, started working with belial 2 days ago, I always complimented her whenever she was roasting me and I took her insults and thx her for this compliments even tho it’s annoying to hear you’re stupid “ I hate you “ for absolutely no reason at all, today was the highlight day I’m acting chill pretending like I’m not offended yea sure I’m laughing at this immaturity but I don’t get why she is full of hatred on me, she is raging like a crazy bitch I’m sorry to say it’s the truth, she hate my girl friend and talking shit about her, today was her punishment day, she injured her leg came home with tears, wasn’t something too serious , but I feel mixed feelings, I woke up to her tears I took a day off from work today cause I was sick, honestly belial surprised me today and in general I appreciate him, just mean I have protection from him :smile: finally some payment on her attitude, some weird thing before I fell a sleep I had a feeling my heart suddenly opened to her and accepted her and all of a sudden I wake up to this maybe it’s just a coincidence I don’t know, any ways belial is awesome :wink:

7 Likes

I’d like to thank one of my patrons, Thoth. A couple weeks ago I had gotten a stomach or flu bug from my mom who was down and out for at least 3 days recovering from it.

Anyways one evening I got hit by it and went through usual, throwing up and everything else associated with the flu. That night when I was trying to sleep I felt like I was fucking dying. Laying there, I asked Thoth, the Divine Physician, to make it go away. At some point I managed to fall asleep and when I woke up it was gone. Slight queasiness in my stomach but I had just spent the night throwing up. But compared to the previous night when I felt like I was dying it was a 180° flip.

I’ve never had a stomach bug like that pass over night, they usually last AT LEAST 24 hours. On top of that it was just couple days before I had to fly out to Utah for the holidays, I might not have been able to of gone if it didn’t go away.

This happened the other week but I saw this thread and felt I should give him praise because I feel he came through for me.

I also set up his altar again because it had been taken down for quite some time, to show my appreciation.

Thank you Tahuti, my Baboon from the Moon :heart::crescent_moon:

5 Likes

Thank you to great Duke Dantalion and his infinite lessons including sending a possible imposter to begin the session yesterday and testing me. I am pleased that we worked through that event and are able to proceed. I thank you for your help and guidance as always.

Avage Ayer Dantalion on ca.

6 Likes

I’m here to spread the word about the success of Dantalyon. Know that he will influence others in your behalf and that he has great power. I will work with him again and i recommend everyone to do the same.

4 Likes

I want to say thank for Loki coming into my life. He has made it so much better from my work, to my personal relationships. He has showed me so many things and stood by my side even though he doesn’t have to. I just think of him and feel his power. Thank you Loki! You are more than just a god of chaos.
I also want to thank Sekhmet, even though we have only begun working together, she has helped me better protect my home and is always there when I call. Thank you Sekhmet!
We also can forget our ancestors to thank, mine have protected me from danger and given me wise guidance. Thank you ancestors!

4 Likes

Thank you to all the great Gods and entities I have had contact with over the past year - I feel blessed and humbled by your attention, time and mentoring and for the gifts you have bestowed upon me.

In this next new year I hope to become a better version of myself and more consistent with my ritual work and practise. I will learn to trust not only your advice but also myself and attempt to disrobe myself of self limiting and self destructive habits and beliefs as they have never served me.

I thank you for reminding me that I am a magickal being and that I can manifest my desires, and I must remember that this is the case, that everything I desire is already there for me and the path is set for me to become the right person for the Beloved and he the right person for me and the path will continue time after time.

Thank you to all who have supported me on this path.

6 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for providing insight and clarity on an issue I’ve been working through.
Also, for being so much more than a mentor but a true friend. Your patience and understanding is outstanding and appreciated.
I love and adore you my beautiful angel and dark lord.

7 Likes

A massive thankyou to Sitri for coming through for me talk about intense though wow and also thank you to Lucifer Father for being with me and guiding me throughout this year and giving me strength when I had none.

I’ll just poke this in here as well thankyou to EA and Balg forum, Ea for being an inspiration and the forum, mods, admins and its members for so much info, resources and help youre all awesome !.

8 Likes

Thank you Raphael, you will always have my thanks and love. Raphael answered my plea with incredible speed, I wept into Raphael’s sigil last night as the last few days my grandmother made me aware (without saying it) that she was dying because of her illnesses and today she rings me and is feeling 100%, totally better, no meds or anything. I’m almost lost for words, my first spell and Raphael saved someone very close to me’s life and not only that she expressed (without hint) that she wants to work with the archangels and learn magick. I don’t have words to thank you enough Raphael, thank you so much.

20 Likes