Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

A big shout out and thank you to Prince Orobas for his work our project. Everything is going along with our timetable. Thanks also for coming to physical appearance for the first time and showing me that it’s actually possible for this to occur. Big ups Prince Orobas!

4 Likes

As promised to Belial, I publish a praise for his help. I had been out of work for a year, and was called in for an interview at a major company. I asked Belial to help me and get me hired in that company. Not only was I hired, but he got me a job at the location closest to my home. I couldn’t ask for more. I will never thank him enough. I highly recommend working with him. Honor to you, Belial!

9 Likes

Thank you to:

King Belial
Mama Erzuli Dantor
Marquis Amon
Sraagbel

For opening my eyes and finally helping me to see exactly what you all were trying to show and tell me. The truth is out, I’m being protected from someone & I see, I understand…and I’m staying out of your way while you work on my situation & protect me.

You didn’t ask for this recognition, but I feel you all deserve it. I spent the past 8 months in pure agony, heartache and I finally see why the hell this all happened. Thank you for being patient with me while I cried, for teaching me and lecturing me when I needed the lesson, and for listening to me period.

Thank you again :bouquet:

6 Likes

Huge thank you to King Belial for always standing by my side, protecting me, and aiding me in my daily problems. He really helped me through the years to recreate myself and give me the direction I’ve needed.

I highly encourage anybody to contact him for help.

5 Likes

The biggest thank you ever to archangel Raphael and Archangel Michael … I almost lost somebody today, I stopped them from making a huge mistake and came to their rescue… I did an impromptu ritual, and nearly passed out doing so… But the drugs didnt hurt them, they woke up, so i brought them back to my place gave them food, water, shelter and a person to vent to. Theyre in my spare room. I cant thank Raphael enough for healing them and Michael for giving me the strength to take action to help.

7 Likes

Thank you King Belial for your reaching out to me and aid in one of the most stressful moments of my young life. Of course, I did ignore you again after, and broke a promise, but you have been so kind and patient towards me and I thank you for that. The spiritual path has been very confusing for me and I have a hard time grasping and accepting it as real. I hope I can get to know you better, King Belial.

5 Likes

hello everyone
I want to say thank you to ST.EXPEDITE for helping with a quick sum of money in two days time Indeed ST.EXPEDITE you are great

2 Likes

Thank you King Asmodeus. I do not know why but you ALWAYS come through. Thank you Aeshma!

3 Likes

I don’t know who you are, but you opened my eyes. I will find you, thats how I will thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you KING PAIMON for totally destroying one of my biggest enemies immediately. Thank you for all of your help. LINAN TASA JADEN PAIMON KING PAIMON DESTROYS.

7 Likes

I’d like to take moment of silence in honor of my official Patron spiritual helper

The 55th Spirit of the Goetia of King Solomon

Prince Orobas

Thank you my Prince for your friendship and your assistance and your priceless advice.
Thank you for accepting the intimate offering I made in honor of you.
Thank you for your work on our project.
Thank you for blessing me with an amazing servitor spirit to assist me.

Together you and I will ride forever my Prince.

Let us ride with the wind and may your hoofbeats sound as thunder to our enemies, may they quake because we are coming. We will lead the charge Mighty Prince Orobas. Let us claim adepthood and immortality, let us celebrate our divinty and find our way back home.

Your friend,

Bro. Mike B
9 Likes

I am thankful to Goddess Nitika for helping me with cash quickly, thank-you.

1 Like

I am thankful that I am wisely humble and wisely respectful before the God’s.
I am thankful for the great mentorship I receive from the God’s, I am thankful for the capital I requested from the God’s, before I got the capital i requested from the God’s I had to work on myself every single day (I received guidance from the God’s concerning everything, handling money, discipline, creating personal schedules and personal budgets, created my own affirmations ,started meditating ,doing research every single day, created my own healthy meal plans and workout schedules, the God’s also guided me to certain threads and topics on this website become a living God so that I could learn a lot, I transformed into an alpha male and I am highly successful with women now, I woke up every day at 2:40am and went to bed at 21:40pm every single day working on my self for 2years 8months fully (2018 June -2021 February), the God’s were hard on me and great lessons were learned during that time period, I developed an insane work ethic and great tremendous will power, I still wale up at 2:40am and go to bed at 21:40pm every single day and I still work insanely hard and smart every single day.)
I am truly thankful to the God’s for the great wonderful guidance I received, they were hard on me but it was worth it, at some point i accidentally stepped on my laptop and the screen was damaged beyond repair (this had to happen because I was watching a lot of movies and series in my laptop and slagged a bit regarding my work, I was forced to make use of my cellphone for typing and doing research and I got the work done quicker, I think King Belial made me step on my laptop lol anyways it was for my own good, sometimes food ran out and keep in my I’m unemployed! Whenever I started to slack or get comfortable food would run out but most of the time the God’s would come and tell me I was slacking and getting comfortable but I never went to bed hungry, my new life of great independence has begun and no I will never ever get complacent the God’s taught me to always improve myself and be better than yesterday.

I am thankful to God Lucifer for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to God Satan for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Commander In Chief Satanachia for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Grand Duke Astaroth for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Brigadier Major Sargatanas for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful that God Horus guides me in a positive light.
I am thankful God Thoth guides me in a positive light.
I am thankful that God Osiris guides me in a positive light.
I am thankful to King Asmodeus for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to King Belial for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to King Mammon for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to King Paimon for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to King Vine for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Prince Seere for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Duke Bune for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Duke Haures for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Earl President Maat for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to President Earl Botis for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to President Buer for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful to Lord Clauneck for guiding me in a positive light.
I am thankful that I am wisely humble and wisely respectful before the God’s.

2 Likes

Thank you to the Gods for helping me .

2 Likes

King Paimon is a real Boss player and a smooth operator whose got so much style.

3 Likes

I would like to thank great duke of hell Amducias .for making my life better and for helping me to move on. You changed my life completely . I cannot thank you enougI love yoj :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I’d like to take a moment to Thank King Paimon publicly for his assistance in my search for answers regarding the war in heaven.

Through the intervention of King Paimon I was led to new sources of Knowledge and inspiration in the matter.

Hail King Paimon,
Thank you again.

4 Likes

Thank you Foras for influencing my ex to become fascinated in me again.

5 Likes

Cheers Dantalyion for successfully influencing an old flame’s thoughts towards me!

5 Likes

Leraje! Bune!
Thank you guys so much for this sudden success (estimated delivery date: more than one week. real delivery date: today.). I think we’ll have a party later.

12 Likes