Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Seer. I felt a change in my reality, though I felt there was a lot of resistance from the opposers. I called on Seer again, this time for a different task & will post an update.

3 Likes

THANK YOU TO THE GREAT ONES LISTED BELOW (I don’t know where i’d be without them):

FATHER BELIAL
MOTHER HECATE
MOTHER LILITH
KING PAIMON
KING BA’AL
PRINCE SEERE

LUCIFER, LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE, BEELZEBUB, ASTAROTH, ASMODEUS, ADREMELECH, AZAZEL, SATAN, MOLOCH, NAHEMA.

To those who were instrumental in my ascension. To those who remain nameless but ever present. To those who guide me and work in partnership with me. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

THANK YOU MY MY TEAM. THANK YOU MY FAMILY. THANK YOU.

3 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for your help and paitence. I will repay you and the others, for the help you all gave to me.

4 Likes

I am thankful to God Lucifer and President Buer for quickly healing my dog when my dog was sick. All hail the Gods.

5 Likes

All hail the true Gods of mankind.

1. My enemies packed up and left
  2. They are going through hardships right now ,what they did to me is happening to them right now ,all hail the true Gods of JUSTICE ,God Lucifer said I must live right and thats what I do on a daily basis ,I respect people very much indeed ,they hurt me out of envy and now JUSTICE is hitting them hard thanks to the Gods of true JUSTICE. I live peacefully when I wrong a person I apologize and do my utmost best to fix my wrongs God Lucifer said I must live right and thats what I do every single day. Hail God Lucifer.
    All hail God Lucifer.
    All hail God Satan.
    All hail Grand Duke Astaroth.
    All hail Commander In Chief Satanachia.
    All hail King Asmodeus.
    All hail King Paimon.
    All hail Prince Seere.
    All hail Duke Bune.
    All hail Duke Haures.
    All hail Lord King Master Clauneck.
2 Likes

I give my thanks to the most sublime Lord Kiltan of the Nethers. See you at the other side of the saga.

1 Like

Hail Nitika, many thanks to you for your swift help and assistance. I called upon you in my time of need and less than 5 hours, you got me the money requested with a little extra. Many thanks once again.

2 Likes

Thank you Apollo for your help in the career of my artist!
I love working with you! <3

1 Like

Thank you Duke Dantalion. My petition is working in very strange ways, but slowly, each piece is coming together. I always receive word that the work is being done or that a result has come up in the most surprising and convoluted ways. It always works out; the spirits are literally never wrong.

2 Likes

Blessings to the beautiful and wise maiden, mother and crone…

Blessed am I to have thy bonds By my side…sharing thy knowledge and aiding my workings…

1 Like

Thank you Santa Muerte for the on going protection!

3 Likes

thank you, Earl Marax!

3 Likes

Thank you King Azazel!

3 Likes

Thank you Pazuzu for making my target sick :pray::pray:.

10 Likes

Thank you Grand Duke Astaroth for the income i received within a couples of hours 2-5hours ,you rock thank you.
Thank you King Paimon for always looking out for me, you are a great King Indeed.

2 Likes

Grand Duke Astaroth and King Paimon your powers are truly amazing indeed ,thank you for bringing back the power (electricity in my area) within an hour ,your powers are outta this world, thank you so much.

Thank you Astaroth for literally sitting down with me in a dream and teaching me, appearing in my dreams multiple times, for your beautiful energy, and wisdom.

2 Likes

Thank you Astaroth for helping me.

1 Like

Whoa…thats a lot of Astaroth in consecutive posts​:joy::joy:

Anyway still thank you Astaroth for helping me balance the divine feminine within… Thanks for helping me with my scrying abilities

Hail astaroth hail Anat

1 Like

I want to give thanks to Zepar for slowly but surely fulfilling my request and also Sitri for always coming through and lastly I want to thank Bime for the constant success. I started off on a bad note with these spirits by using a book that I illegally downloaded but I bought the book as soon as I could and want to Thank them for helping me and that we will continue on this journey.

1 Like