Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Azazel for making contact with me. I saw your eyes and felt your heavy intense energy. You are powerful, but benevolent.

6 Likes

Thank you prince sitri for sending me a sign in my dream as requested… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you Prince Vassago. I’m sure it will arrive soon.

5 Likes

I thank all the spirits who were and still are in my life, “good” ones and “bad” ones. For it’s because of you that I’m what I am today.

7 Likes

I don’t know who to thank, so I thank anything or anyone, including myself for a super awesome Halloweeen! I can"t help but notice all of the people here who suffer depression and other troubles lately. I am one of you and I thought I would have sucky Halloween #3, but there was definitely magic. Even my agnostic sister and bf said that day was better than expected.

I lit a candle for who/whatever was responsible. I hope they know that, and I hope they have seen all the kisses I blew their way, because I meant it from the bottom of my heart. I have prayed and pleaded for that one day to be special and it was.

I needed it more than you all could know. I felt a definite magic in the air. I felt a gentle “breeze” of energy pushing me along. I have been feeling so hollow empty, and weak, I didn’t have what it took.

Something was in motion and I thank it all to Hell.

I am sorry for the novel I am writing here, but seriously folks, as much talk of becoming a living God as is discussed here, sometimes you feel like anything but.

Sometimes you feel hollow. Empty. Shredded, shattered into millions of pieces. I do. I have been for over a year.

Sometimes all you can do is scream to all that is from the depths of your soul for help. For relief from the pain of living and from your own inadequacies.

A little help to lift you off the ground when you are crippled. There is no shame in that. It means you are a fighter even if you are weak as a newborn.

I hope everyone here had some much needed Halloween magic. I wish I could be your Goddess and take all of your pain away.

Love you guys.

7 Likes

Thanks Jupiter for saving my ass and keeping my day from ending on a shit note!! :laughing:

5 Likes

Thank you Hephaestus, for reminding me not to be hindered by adversity.

Thank you Vulcanus, for reminding me to do what is right because it is right.

Thank you Sethlans, for reminding me not to seek personal glory with this.

Thank you Kothar-wa-Khasis, for reminding me to stay alert to details and learn with my heart.

Thank you Ptah, for breathing the life into my will to DO IT.

And yet another shoutout to Sallos for kickstarting something extremely special and important in my life.

8 Likes

Thank you Morrigan for the message you gave me in the new song. Thank you for reminding me that I’ve come far and I’ve got farther to go and now isn’t the time to lose hope or courage and to remain strong regardless if the path isn’t clear. Thank you for reminding me of myself and my intuition and power. Thank you, my goddess.

4 Likes

Thank you XaTuring !!!

3 Likes

I want to thank my earthly beloved, my very own tall, dark, and handsome Living God, for being the God to my Goddess - earlier today we had an amazing personal success in reality-editing, and I could not even come CLOSE to doing this without him.

Thank you, my love. :revolving_hearts:

19 Likes

Did you summoned XaTuring using a sigil?

No, I was just in front of the computer and simply pray to him. I know is silly but my motive to call upon him was to play Diablo III ( i have a really bad internet connection and in the last 2-3 months I couldn’t get to connect ). But after I pray to him I got the idea to shutdown some background programs and kill explorer.exe and voila I was connected to Diablo III.

5 Likes

Aw, you guys make make my wicked heart melt :heart:

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva do you have reality editing methodology transcribed?

No, we’re told to say it’s possible, people who can work out how = the people who are able to use it.

Sucky, but true. :confused:

I don’t even write it in my private hand-written journals, there’s no trace.

It’s still very erratic, and unpredictable, anyway.

Everything you need is in here:

1 Like

Thank you to ANDROMALIUS for his assistance when my garden was broken into and various items stolen from the outhouses and the grounds. He assisted me in receiving £350 which was about £100 more than the depreciated value of the items.

Ongoing thanks to PRESIDENT MARBAS who is quite frankly phenomenal in so many ways - I really really love you Marbas and thank you for coming to me in a way that I can feel and understand your power, tenderness and wisdom. I truly hope that we can continue this connection for a long time and that I can learn from you. Thank you again.

8 Likes

@Lady_Eva As in time manipulation? I’ve had some experience with that along with a few other things.

@AdeptusTX Ask Jay. You know who I am talking about. Tell me what he says.

1 Like

Thank you, King Paimon, for taking me to absolute rock bottom in order to receive what I asked for. I am grateful!

10 Likes

Thank you, Hathor, Ishtar, Aphrodite for giving me your protection and for making those who dared hurt me back off.

11 Likes