Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Agrat Bat Mahlat, what a gem you are. Thank you for your guidance yesterday and the amazing invocation. You know how to make your presence known. You truly are amazing.

3 Likes

Thank you Agares and Andromalius for making your presence known to me.

2 Likes

Blessings all…I would like to share my gratitude for Lilith…for the balance returns…to my court.

To the great lord lucifer Who heard my call…no harm he will see done to me.
“I am to you, as you are to me, always”

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you Bune and Gremory. It’s going to be a great year!

3 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte for your help the other day and for agreeing to continue to help me :heart:

2 Likes

i have joined this forum as a way to say thank you to Lilith for she has helped me bring someone back in my life! i also called upon dantalion, belial, and sallos though im not quite sure how much of a role they had to play but thanking them just in case. Lilith came to me herself and helped me and i appreciate that beyond words. thank you once again!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Azazel for the hot dreams last night :heart_eyes:
What a first time encounter this was. :sparkling_heart:
He’s very passionate but gentle. :boom:

3 Likes

Thank you Bethor, Saint Expedite, Blackhawk, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raziel, Haaiah, Poiel, Elubatel, Clauneck, Bime (Bune), Santa Muerte, Pazuzu, Jesus Christ, Kali Ma, Ganesha, Hecate, Seere, Dantalion, Purson, Orobas, King Paimon, Papa Legba, Nitika, Parasiel and more.

Thank you Eligos! Hail Eligos! I recently worked with this powerful and mighty spirit to make someone I work with more generous to me, and this person gave extra money quickly. I am thankful and appreciative of these powerful and quick results. I highly suggest working with Eligos. Thank you again Eligos. Hail Eligos!!

5 Likes

Thank you Amon, Dantalion, Sallos, universe, and all of my spirits for what they’ve showed me today💕

(posted this and saw 2222 right after🖤)

3 Likes

Mihael, Mamliel, Ykalshichael, Haziel and Haagenti: thank you very much.

2 Likes

Thank you Belphegore for showing me so much sympathy.

2 Likes

Thank you Leraje, for the sparring today. And thank you for all of your “Posture!”, “Keep your shoulders straight!” ,“Lift your feet!” and “Stop acting like a nerd”. I am thankful for each of them.

6 Likes

I want to thank Lord Lucifer…
I am facing eviction from my place. I prayed for the money to keep it. I told them to give me until the 9th of January for me to come up with the money.
I was involved in an accident in December and yesterday I recieved a check for the estimate of the damage done to my car. I have some money saved and will get paid this week to pay the balance off and keep my place.

I will be honest and say that I started screaming at Lord Lucifer for not helping me with the requests I have. To see the check…I feel like shit. I made it my civil duty to praise Lord Lucifer today.

7 Likes

Thank you Lord Satan for sexy company and evening.

2 Likes

I would like to extend my most heartfelt thanks to asteroth. Since I have accepted asteroth and went back down the path I left i long ago, she has pulled my out of a toxic relationship, helped me move, helped me acquire new employment, told me my daughter needed help, also gave me the means to help her, and to get my daughter a new job, and her fiance as well. My life was so much more bleak, I’m pleased to have come back to what I Belong to.

Hail Asteroth and thank you.

8 Likes

thank you, prince Vassago :full_moon:

2 Likes

Thank you Cthulhu, that you have chosen me and given me knowledge.
Thank you Lucifer for being there always for me.
Thank you Lilith, Bael, Hecate, Norath, Satagraal and Opfaal.

1 Like

Thank you Glasya Labolas!!! I mean wow. Talk about a quick turn around time. Amazing. I will put your sigil out in the sun as promised. :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks to Leraje, Sallos and Botis for playing “Our merry little hospital” with me last night. Its really appreciated and I feel much better already

2 Likes