Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Archangel Raziel

2 Likes

Thank you, Mastema

3 Likes

Another wholesome/silly one from me… a few months back i was working mainly with Azazel… on the whole i dont want much, and struggle to think of any material goals… but i entered my doggy in a comp to be the face of a new dog food brand (she was my mothers dog & is 16 years old, so very precious to me) … anyhow, i kinda mentioned that i should very much like her to win… the results of the competition were delayed by weeks and weeks, id mostly forgotten all about it…
Well you guessed it- we won! Super happy about that, abd there was a huge volume of entries :grin:

4 Likes

I would like to thank Lucifer, Dulid, Buer, Marbas, Chavuviah and Belial for their continued help and healing for my darling cat. She’s getting on now - she turned 18 this year, and had had a few health issues. One was very serious back in December, which I posted about on this forum , and she nearly died. She’s had some less serious issues as well, but I’ve called on these spirits when she’s been ill, and they’ve always come through for her and helped her. I’m so very grateful. She is very precious to me because my brother brought her to me and he died suddenly 2 years ago. Its like a link to him.

Some might laugh and think who cares, it’s only a cat
But for me, she has been my best friend these last few years. I’ve lost several close family in the last 5 years, one after another, and it has been very difficult. Apart from my mother, who I try to support, I have noone else. My love life is a disaster so I dont have a partner.
When my cat nearly died a few months ago, I did a ritual with Lucifer in the Hidden Demons book and she was completely healed. Lucifer is always able to calm my tears with his gentle strength. I get the feeling he is a great animal lover? Anyway, sorry for rambling but I wanted to thank these spirits for always helping me the last year and for looking after my cat.

6 Likes

Thank you marbas for keeping me healthy & also your health advice marbas is one awesome spirit to work with marbas-black

8 Likes

Thank you Marquis Leraje, for keeping an eye on me and for helping me out in moments of doubt. Lets do this shit, aye?

8 Likes

Hope all is well!! Sending you the goodest vibes

2 Likes

Thank you Duke Valefar for assisting my friend in her time of need. Your might was impressive indeed. We both appreciate it very much. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you Dukes Sallos & Zapar. And to Lord Satan & Lord Lucifer too.
You heard me and my plea resulting in a positive outcome today.
It’s a start and I hope things move on for a desired outcome. You guys are truly Awesome!

4 Likes

Much thanks to Andras for his assistance in dealing with a pest. Much love to my Goetic homie. <3

9 Likes

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK

I want to thank la Santisima Muerte for helping me with my situation! I honestly thought it was impossible but she worked fast and gave me more than what I had asked for! I am so very great full for everything she has done for me! I am a believer and I want to thank her from the bottom of my heart! I am so happy thanks to her!

6 Likes

Thank you Set :rose: for the bracelet :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

My external gratitude goes out to Duke Sallos, Prince Sitri, and Duke Dantalion for their continued work in my life. I’d also like to express my thanks to King Belial, Archangel Tul, and Archangel Raphael. I couldn’t recommend and speak highly enough of these entities if I tried. :black_heart::candle:

5 Likes

Thank you Santa Muerte, for your valuable trust, kind help and support. Appreciate your patience as I manage all the work at hand. Forever grateful :candle::black_heart::candle:

7 Likes

Thank you King Paimon, Thoth and Lucifer, for helping me every time I feel unwell. This is a really warm summer and I can hardly take it, but you, healing me always makes me feel much better.

These spirits are indeed master healers and they can help a lot with physical sickness.

6 Likes

In March of 2019, I done a petition to La Santisima Muerte to bring back my ex boyfriend. In April, I had found out he completely unblocked me on Facebook. In May, he finally reached out to me and we decided to meet up with one another. Here it is August and we are going on our 1st date since the break up. He had a rebound, but they don’t see eye to eye anymore. I had done spell work to make them split, plus he never had feelings for her as he told me. He used her to make me jealous and try to get over me. I’m taking things day by day with him, but I thank La Santa Muerte for a peaceful reconciliation. She is not a genie and she doesn’t do things instant, she does things in her time, but when she delivers, you won’t regret it. THANK YOU SANTA MUERTE!!!

9 Likes

Thank you again, Santa Muerte! Your kind understanding is more than I hoped for. :candle:

Sorry that I had to put your statue around others - I know you hate that - but you knew it’s temporary due to re-arrangements done in the work space, and confirmed to me that it’s ok.

Appreciate your most valuable trust and will do my best to give a much better place in the house than ever before. :black_heart::skull::black_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you Amon for reconciling us. You came in at the perfect time, I can only hope to express the full depth of my gratitude.

9 Likes

Dear Bune,

as promised my public appreciation for everything you did for and with me the last couple of months. Thank you for “installing” yourself into my life via just appearing in my dreams or mid-evocation with my patron, checking whats up :smiley:
Your boldness is admired and your friendship will never be forgotten, even when I’m old and dementia stricken. Thank you for everything - you are much more than only some kind of ATM to me and I can’t wait to learn more about and with you

14 Likes

Thank you Raphael, for protecting my sanity and preventing me from hammering my head to a wall when I’m confronted with stupidity.

5 Likes