Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Asmoday, working with you is incredible and you never fail to surprise me. Belial, I don’t know you very well yet, but thank you for being kind to me. Lucifer and Lilith, I don’t even really know what to say. Thank you for pulling me through hard times and letting me know that you guys are never far away. To all the spirits who continue to throw signs at my often oblivious ass… seriously I love you guys.

8 Likes

I would like to thank the powers or entities for the positive vibes I have recieved. I would like to thank them for hearing me and helping me. Thank you :smiley:

4 Likes

@T97 anymore conversations with bael?

Unfortunately not, due to personal circumstances I’ve let my practice in the occult slip the past year. Recently I’ve come to the point where I’m ready to pick it up again, and I’ll certainly post if something like that happens.

Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to the many Japanese Yokai, who have been coming to me and inspiring me as of late. Arigato!

4 Likes

@T97 ah i understand. I added a few of your stories to my compendium some time ago, so i’ll definitely look forward to any updates

1 Like

Thank you Mammy’aon! After a couple months of half-assed experimenting, I was drawn to you in the Book of Azazel. You gave me an agonizingly ecstatic obsession for school subjects that I didn’t previously give a shit about, and on a deeper level you satisfied my need for mastery. Now I know I’ll always have you as a muse and ally when the creativity needs to flow. You’ve put to rest a huge source of stress in my life. Thanks, Mammy’aon.

5 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer. I called upon you to help me learn to let go and to trust in the Magick and to trust in the Power.
So very quickly, with your help, I have been able to let go of so much old dogma and have been able to remove myself from old belief systems. I am just dumbfounded and so pleased at how quickly you have worked.
Praise be the name of Lucifer.

9 Likes

Hail Lucifer!! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you Asmoday for dropping so many signs to let me know you’re around. Sometimes it’s hard when I can’t really hear you, but you never let me feel abandoned. :grin:

5 Likes

HAIL LUCIFER

Thank you for your wise words
for both me and my Father
thank you for bestowing upon my father your blessings!
AVE SATANAS

RENICH TASA UBERACA BIASA ICAR LUCIFER

HAIL!

art by Asenath Mason

10 Likes

HAIL BELIAL

Thank you for taking up me and my Fathers request
May the Infernal Empire Rise!

Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehl Belial

MoW1e

8 Likes

Shout out to my man Marbas. Always ready and willing to help. Amazing guy and so kind.

:heart:

7 Likes

Marbas, thank you for helping kick an addiction I had since I was a child. I am feeling alot better now thanks to your help! Hail Marbas

7 Likes

Thank you to Focalor. He is amazing!

3 Likes

A short mental prayer, what is best remembered and important to pen, per puns of what been written today in my journal, as Alan Watts referred to poetry as the only authentic word, this is a poem to him with bits of the prayer thrown in here and there…

I wander continually here, lost in the shared darkness of race of human men,

How can I describe thee near, near to me, yet seems far me, seeking the golden hen,

Or is it black, I cannot tell, in the challenges and oppression sense,

Think speak and act and give, is how I sense day to day as divine man in a divine experience,

Of reality in which we live, move and have our being, so I invite you into this experience,
Light bringer, bringer of light, bringer of Dawn, bright morning star,

Be with me day and night, ever illuminating filling us with your light, and us ever enlightening near and far,

For you and your light are invited into our world and being, to share this divine existance, bringing us from the dark into the light. Hail Lord Lucifer, morning star, bringer of light.

5 Likes

Thank you Father Lucifer for your support in this hard situation :cherry_blossom: :heartpulse:

10 Likes

HAIL BEELZEBUTH
The Gatekeeper that can grant magickal, mental, and physical protection and cloak you rendering you invisible to enemies!
The Gatekeeper that knows all of the human body and its cells!
Hail the Lord of Air
Hail BEELZEBUTH
Come on guys this guy doesn’t get enough love on the forum!

9 Likes

Hail Beelzebuth!

4 Likes

Hail Beelzebuth!!!

4 Likes