Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Hail King Belial!

Fucking hell words can’t say it enough. An offering whiskey for you tonight.

Thank you for removing the wool from over @QueenOfHearts’ eyes.

The relief I feel is pure ecstasy.

10 Likes

Thank you King Belial for appearing, hearing me and.me hearing you.
Hail King Belial!

9 Likes

I whole heartedly want to thank Odin, Freyja, Frigga and Hlin … and I am thinking King Lucifer…
After 3 years of my life falling apart completely and transformation I have finally met a woman by complete accident that just stirs my soul, amazes me every day and touches my heart like no one ever has or could…

I am grateful and touched that I was smiled upon to find her…
You have always been there for me, no matter if I understood why things were happening or not, things built to this point, the pain is gone and skies are clear…

Hail the Asier and the Vanir and his Magesty Lucifer your kindness and action in my life I have no words for but my eternal admiration, respect and love.

Chris

9 Likes

Thank you King Paimon for turning things around and giving me reasons to be happy again… Hail King Paimon! :hugs::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::crown:

10 Likes

Just wanting to give thanks to Belial and Bune. Since I began the practice of black magic my life has completely changed. I didn’t even know what I wanted. However with their guidance, I realized that if could have anything I would want to live on the emerald coast. Have a job making plenty of money.Belial lined the job up, while Bune helped the money during the transition. My wife(who doesn’t know what I do) said it’s a miracle, the money we need just appears in our account. I landed my dream job last week, we have plans on moving in about a year. This stuff really works.

32 Likes

Thank you Belial for that pep talk on the train yesterday, it was very helpful, timely, and much appreciated. Sometimes I fail to see the wood for the trees!

Dropping this here to summarise my experiences to date: My "Belial Files" : 2017 Update.

14 Likes

Big Chief Marbas, I owe you another offering of fine scotch, just give the benefits of your work time to kick in. I’mma get the good shit.

8 Likes

Thank you King Belial for accepting to meet my girlfriend and to let her introduce herself to you.
knowing she is RHP I was a little bit hesitant but i have so much trust in you that you were transparent.
thank you to be willing to work with her and that you see her potential, and also seems like you knew her even before me :slight_smile:
Hail King Belial the Great!

10 Likes

My my Belial is quite busy lately :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I can see his efforts already manifesting on this plane :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you Lucifer for your insight and push. Thank you King Paimon for making everything turn out favorably for me today. :clinking_glasses:

9ad45f01a11dc98198aff6c1a1f9059a--work-success-quotes-social-work-quotes

9 Likes

Thank you Asmoday for the gift and continuing to drop little puzzles on me to remind me that you’re never far away. Thank you Lilith for your love and support as I attempt to sort out the wreck that is my emotional state. Thank you Bael for reminding me that I’ve known my life purpose all along, and for letting me know that you believe in me. Thank you Amdusias for making me smile and being willing to talk to me. Thank you Lucifer for the comfort and information you send my way. Thank you little one, you know who you are.

8 Likes

This is a huge thanks from the bottom of my heart to my mentor King Asmodeus.
Always silent but always here when i need you.
Started to wear your ring again, and i get so much energy from it, one of my best sleep ever!
the vibration is strong and we are powerful!
Avage Aloren Asmodeus Aken!

8 Likes

Hail Belial, Bune and Lucifer!
My man wanted to sell his old car, and said to me he was selling it half price because he was tired to pay insurance for two cars,
Once he finished all the repairs, he said I will sell it for 2k …but the true value is 4k…
I said to him, no way I would let you sell it 2k under the price!
After some sigil working, he put the car to sell in a site, and in not even a week someone answered…
The last Sunday, he meet the buyer and they negotiated the car for 3,7k , 1,7k more then his intended first price, and that under my advices and of course lots of demonic help so the transaction went smooth…
The other very good surprise, is that now he will pay 40 euros less in insurance each month, what represents a lot of savings in a year!!!
I was amazed because a car can get sometimes months to be sell, even the inexpensive ones,
It was quick!
Still need to give some cakes for Bune!
:sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you Lilith for singing softly in my ear and taking my hand. You smell like lilacs and ambery vanilla. Sweet mother, I look forward to learning your ways.

8 Likes

@AradiaX she has some amazing scents lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

She was lovely! Her presence was cool but her touch was warm. I could imagine not getting enough of her, like she would consume a lover and have them addicted. She sang me a lullaby of all things, and made me comfortable and yet strong at the same time.

7 Likes

Thanks to Aphrodite in advance. I already sense a change happening! :blush:

7 Likes

Well… we had our big weekend in Reno together… It was romantic, loving , sexual and close…
We held hands every where, cuddled, kissed and were very close always touching… we were tangled together all night long sleeping, she if not snuggling would take my hand or pull me close and wrap my arms around her…
I made it romantic… it was perfect or so I thought.
When we parted I walked her to the car and we kissed and hugged… snapped a pic together where you could see her eyes sparkling and ear to ear smile…
The next day she was quiet on line… then Tuesday she was sick so I checked in on her from time to time, but something felt off…
I work nights so I checked in on her to see how she was…
She said I am doing better thanks :frowning: , just checking on you babe… I checked my messages and all of a sudden she shut down her FB profile, would not answer my texts, or calls
She completely blocked me on everything and won’t talk to me…
I have no idea what I could have possibly done? the weekend was perfect… I felt her feelings ( I am empathic and no it is not always a gift) she fell for me like I did her…
Her best friend can not even explain it , and is totally pissed at her…
I asked if she ever had done this before, she said no that is what she can not understand…

I am utterly crushed… What could I have possible done wrong?
This is the second major heart break I have suffered in 2 years… at times I don’t understand why these things happen, is it the Gods? I asked for a specific thing, a love and she came into my life…

New to Lucifer etc and have not formally introduced myself to him I did not want to skew the energy until after our big weekend…

Did she fall in love so hard that she ran? I guess I will never know now…I am tired of hurting and being alone… I am staving off PTSD depression, she was just perfect… but I will never know why…

I am rambling but although I thanked for finding her, why was she taken away?
If someone here could help me understand… It is hard being a strong man but knocked down by my heart…

Chris

3 Likes

On this 1st day of my 3rd month in my new job i would like to thank King Belial for giving me this opportunity and for securing my professional situation!
i am so happy for the work i make and my environment, knowing that i did not even apply to the job and that i have been called.
Thank you again King Belial For Ever!

9 Likes

Understand, but the best advice I can give is shit happens, and at some point you just need to follow the advice in the lyrics:

1 Like