Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you, Belial, for an overwhelming success with resolving my legal issue. I am beyond ecstatic right now. :rocket:

11 Likes

Thank you Marbas for not letting me catch the flu. :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you Erami-Mentifil-Musar-Istiphul-Osipeh for replying to my questions about Earth and Water elements, defence magic… In addition to Sorath, Asmoday etc. messages, I have quite a bit to meditate upon.

7 Likes

I have had some long time disputes with my tenant. He has not paid two months rent and light bill. Yesterday Before sleeping I wrote a letter to King Paimon about what end results I wanted. Today morning I went to see the tenant. His attitude towards me was completely different this time. I asked King Paimon to do two things for me. To my surprise, tenant not only agreed to complete the two tasks that I asked of King Paimon, but also paid the pending rent immediately. I was totally speechless to witness all of this :wink:

King Paimon came through for me in a BIG way today. More importantly he did it swiftly :wink:

Thank you King Paimon :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I want to thank Claunek for the financial help and the increase of clients in my partner’s business and for Almost making me win millions in the lottery (do not win for my mistake, not for him), I appreciate his work very much and I honor him for that.

11 Likes

Thank you to King Paimon for granting me what I asked so long ago. It came, not when it was expected or in the form of what was expected, but it came when needed and I am much happier for it.

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/1816

Thanks to him, when I had my interview for my current job, there was no interview, I was told when to start.

12 Likes

Thank you duke/duchess Bune for helping me sell something for a lot more money than i expected. I am really grateful for that.

8 Likes

Thank you to the Beloved and feared Lilith for revealing whom wanted me assulted by a gang of Muslim. She has been dealt with and now lives an agonising live. This has all been done in one day.

Pretty much I girl whom I considered a friend have been spreading lies to her Muslim boyfriend about me having sex and wanting to abuse her. The boyfriend confronted me, but was quickly thrown evidence from a unknown source that he’s girl was unfaithful. He thus apologised to me and thrown the girlfriend out of his house, she is now homeless and have been excommunicated by me and the ex from all social groups in my area.

Also thanks to any other entities that might have had a hand in this.

P.S: Will you marry me Lilith?:heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Glad you dodged that one. Of coarse… feminists still want you to “listen and believe” as if women never lie xD

9 Likes

Well… apparently the “feminist” Goddess Lilith don’t share thier view…:wink:

7 Likes

Hail Belial!

5 Likes

Thank you prince Sitri
We work so well together, I love it <3

6 Likes

I’m going to say thank you to the triumvirate that is President Marbas, Duke Dantalion and Lord Rosier for everything that they are doing for me even though I am feeling as if I want to bounce off walls due to impatience and frustration.

I also want to thank Duke/Duchess Bune for the email from the organisation I have never encountered before showing positions at my old organisations (where the Beloved works) - I wonder if I should apply for these positions or I’m being tantalised as I can’t get a referee at this point. Irony, irony, irony…

6 Likes

Did she ask for an offering, and if so, what?

1 Like

I would like to thank Prince Gäap for making 2 targets fight like crazy!
i just got the information today, as it happened 2 month ago!
i know where you are and i 'll call you again :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
i’ll be so into you by today! when i look at my calendar you did it under 2 days! you are amazing! let’s play again…

9 Likes

Thank you Duke Dantalion and Lord Rosier for your assistance today and confirming information.

6 Likes

She didn’t but I gave her some blood since I cut my hand and figured I might as well make use of the opportunity. She answered my request without an offering so I gave her the blood as a thank you. Cheers mate!

3 Likes

I give gracious thanks to the great Duke Dantalion for your foresight and insight into the mind of my husband and why I am in this situation. The heated confrontation this morning and release of his fears as you predicted almost word for word together with my canon shot across his bow - HOW CAN I DOUBT YOU?

My mind is set. My general plan is good, though in the detail there may be faults.

Avage ayer Dantalion on ca!

7 Likes

Thank you, Buried King, for accepting me as your disciple, despite my…particular current position.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry but I had to read that twice because the first time I thought it said thank you burger king for accepting me as you desciple :sweat_smile:

Anyway congrats.

9 Likes