Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you, Marbas

I don’t know if you did jack shit and if you did, it certainly wasn’t the way I asked, but it worked.

NOTE: this guy doesn’t only heals.

8 Likes

Huge thank you to Archangel Michael. Thank you for cleansing and releasing me. I feel joy and a renewed sense of positivity thanks to you.

5 Likes

Hail Grand Duke Aim,

Thank you for your willingness to be introduced to one of my fellow Magicians today. I appreciate you and I hope you and her get along fine.
Thank you for granting my request. You’re a real friend.
Respectfully my Mike B

5 Likes

Thank you, Duke Aim!
For attending my call,
For accepting my gifts,
For listening to my request,
For agreeing to work w me.
I look forward ro giving you your rewards.

3 Likes

Public thanks to King Paimon.
You managed to influence multiple minds so the repair of my car, after a quite minor incident, has been extremely well done with great care. You made the garage allow delayed payment and in the same time the total refund from the insurance.
Thank you, powerful king.
Hail Paimon !

9 Likes

Thank you to the beautiful Duchess Bune for granting my petition. Last night I lit an orange candle, offered a cup of cold water and three pieces of chocolate and petitioned Bune to help me get $5K before July 1st because some unexpected issues came up. Today I was given a check for $5348 from an unexpected source…totally unexpected. I didn’t doubt Bune for a second, I just didn’t know where the money would come from. I’m grateful to be able to take care of business and breathe a sigh of relief now. Bune is so fast, understanding and patient.

Thank you Duchess Bune!!

24 Likes

Thankyou Sargatanas :heart:

We have a lot to achieve … !! Looking forward to work with you soon

4 Likes

Thank you to Prince Seere for all his hard work. I appreciate his efforts very much.

Respectfully
Mike B

4 Likes

Thank you Demoness Ryvoren. You made yourself available when it mattered the most.

2 Likes

Thank you, Lukorst, for your work. As the request was for another and regards a private matter, I know I likely won’t know of the end result, but I trust you to fulfil it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Archangel Heylel.
“It is done.”
I trust.

Hail Marquis Phenex.
“Rebranded with fire”
“Forge in fire”
I look forward to my rise from the ashes with you.

~ Dragon Empress

2 Likes

Thanks to King Paimon . A person I am in business with and I needed an answer from was ignoring me. Called King Paimon and the person replied to me within the hour. Hail King Paimon.

5 Likes

@Hyllion Just a suggestion, if you want to make somebody very sick, Glasya Labolas is great for that. To cause them to remain unwell ( and many baneful effects ), Forcalor is your guy/spirit. Oh, I see you already use DoM, so you know this already. I swear I get the best results from that book than any system I’ve used. I’m a firm believer in the GoM

5 Likes

Wanted to PM you but unable. Would love to hear about your experience w Ryvoren if youre willing to share. Sounds amazing!

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/demoness-ryvoren-anyone-with-info-experience-with-her/150015?u=dragon_empress20

3 Likes

Public thanks to Bune for helping me get a job that fits my profile after a long job hunting process!

Public Thanks to Sallos for helping me in my personal relationships life!

4 Likes

LUCIFER and ARCHANGEL ZADKIEL

THANK YOU SO MUCH REALLY :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Also all those spirits who have protected me and looked out for me with only good intentions I thank you from my heart

4 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus for breaking two people up!
now it’s just the other half of the offering left :stuck_out_tongue:

You did it in just TWO days!

8 Likes

Hail King Paimon!

Thank you and your two accompanying kings for attending me. I have full faith the matter is in good hands now. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Respectfully
Mike B

10 Likes

Hail King Bael!
Thanj you for attending my call and accepting my gifts. Thank you for your messages. Thank you for wanting to work with me, i accept your hand of friendship. Lastly, thank you for the certainty.

Hail Prince Orobas!
Thank you for always being there. Thank you for your signals and reminders. Thank you for chasing away and protecting me from impostors and parasites. Thank you for allowing me to ride with you.

5 Likes

Hail King Belial!
Thank you for attending my call and for agreeing to work on my request.
Thank you for not chewing my fingers off.
I honor my part of he deal.
Looking forward to calling on you and working with you again.

Hail Prince Orobas!
As always, thank you for being with me.

4 Likes