Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I would like to thank alotta people! I’ll do that in the private messages, though! The spirits Sallos, Sitri, Lilith, Belial, and St. Expeidite helped me out in a huge way!!! I’m not sure how or if it was due to a witch who I meet as well, but I want to thank them hugely!!!

5 Likes

So i have a tiny statue of him. I just focus on it while calling him by his name until i had his image in mind :blush:.
You can call Haagenti they are the same entity (well depends on beliefs).

4 Likes

4 Likes

Saint Expeditus helped me today in a great way. I want to say a big thank you to Saint Expeditus for being by my side during this time of distress. Amen.

4 Likes

Thanks to all the spirits helping me through my current pathworking. Your help is noticed and very much appreciated.

Here is the link for anyone interested in reading about the pathworking.

6 Likes

YASSSSS BELIAL!!!

Look, I know I’ve been coming here thanking Belial, but he deserves the praise!!! Anyone that hasn’t worked with Belial, or is afraid to work with him, please give this (sometimes) gentle giant a chance!!! He’s just so protective of those who trust him!!

A coworker of mine has been targeting me for a few days, and today was my breaking point. I mean, I’m a quiet person, but I’m a “silent killer”, kind of quiet, not a “shy quiet”. She called herself trying to put me on the spot today in our afternoon meeting with everyone hee heeing and giggling, no ma’am, we can’t have any of that. Not when I mind my business and don’t bother anyone here and just do my job.

Just 20 minutes ago, I printed out Belial’s sigil, closed my office door and channeled all of that anger and rage into and asked him to help me figure this out, go to this person and straighten her out before I lose it and find myself behind bars today…10 minutes later, the woman comes to my office in tears, telling me she’s sorry, she didn’t mean to take her anger on something else out on me, she shouldn’t have done that and she’s sorry, she’s talking about retiring even earlier than she planned because she can’t take things here anymore, and then extended her hand. I shook it, nodded and turned back to my work.

Seriously Belial, thank you for stepping in when you did :rage::rage:

17 Likes

I give my love and thanks to Pazuzu for helping me on what I asked him to do. He quickly got right to the point and did it.

4 Likes

Thank you, Duke Aim. May all of your clothes will be easy breezy clean and fresh forever and always
:tshirt:
(Edit: after I wrote this I walked into my SOs room to find him listening to a song from Knorkator about…washing machines. Weird sync flex, Aim)

6 Likes

Thanks to Dantalion for the very blatant assurance that he heard my request, communicated by extinguishing my candle in the most flamboyant way possible when I finished the process of evoking him. And thank you to any and all entities and forces of nature and whatever the heck that were helping me receive the messages I needed to yesterday, to remind me of the fact the world is indeed listening. :black_heart::candle:

8 Likes

I would like to thank Baal for giving me good advice and helping me out of a really bad situation.

I would like thank Astaroth for being a tough teacher when I did something stupid.

4 Likes

Thank you to Asmodeus for pushing me in the right direction. My mentor :pray::heartpulse:

Thank you to Lucifer for still watching over me. :black_heart::dizzy:

Thank you to Belial for helping me with issues concerning my work place. He seems to be very busy lately, working with so many people. :kiss:

Thank you to Zepar for trying very hard with me :sweat_smile:. I’m not sure exactly why or what we’re working on at the moment as we had a few beginner hiccups to start with but he keeps coming back. :+1: Hoping for a breakthrough very soon.

Feeling the love and support :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you Dantalion for the amazing surprises which have been popping up in my life.

5 Likes

Thank you, God, Jesus Christ, Papa Legba, Archangel Raphael, Poiel, Pazuzu, Belial, Lucifer, King Paimon, Archangel Michael, Bethor, Buer, Orobas, Brigid, Kali Ma, Saint Expedite, Ogun.

5 Likes

I want to thank Duke Dantalion & Sallos.
Both of them guided me to a person that was very knowledgeable on a reading that I need it to answer many questions that I had .
I recently evoked Duke Dantallion & Sallos and I waited patiently for a guidance and sign ,
I will continue to work with both of them , my experience was very calm , this handsome men appeared in my dreams . When i woke up I tried to remember my dream and I was able to remember everything,
I had to open also the door to this man and for some reason in my dream I felt tired , I’ll have to get up and do it next time .
I’m trying to have my lover back and I asked for Duke Dantalion & Sallos help on changing my lovers mind and Sallos for love .
I’ll keep working with both of them, my experience was a very joyful experience.
It’s my first time evoking Duke Dantalion

5 Likes

Valefor & Seere, thank you both for helping me get my target to confess to me. We had a very civil discussion & I appreciate his candor. Thank you for helping me!!

5 Likes

Thank you Agrat Bat Mahlat for being there for me always. You are always by my side. I love You!! Hail Agrat Bat Mahlat!!

4 Likes

Thank you Lilith for Your love and protection. You ALWAYS know what to do. You, Your Sisters, Lord Lucifer, You all have helped me in so many ways.

4 Likes

Big big thanks to the angel of surrender kevashiel ! When I work with him I just let go and don’t care about the when and how if any Magick done!

3 Likes

Hot damn, Duke Dantalion. Thanks for the stunningly quick work yesterday on a situation I previously thought hopeless, and I hope I continue to see results from you regarding the situation I’m presently working through. I’m eager to see how you and Lord Lucifer collaborate on this task!

Also, to whomever has been making my tarot cards and/or my intuition even more on point than ever, thank you so much! I didn’t request this in particular from any entities but I notice and I am very, VERY appreciative.

4 Likes

Thanks to Belial for giving me some encouragent regarding my present situation via oracle cards

5 Likes

Azazel, The way you changed me throughout the last year is beyond words.
I know that showing how grateful i am is by accomplishing what i have to do.
I will not fail, Azazel.

Accept my gratitude and stand by my side, for it is now time for the next stage.

5 Likes