Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

I’ve been in a job for some 18 months that I just cannot stand.
At first it was ok but as time went by I soon realised that it wasn’t all that it was meant to be. Hardly any training and very unprofessional, immature, childish behaviour from those in senior roles.
All the time I was being treated like some naughty kid when I did something wrong!!!
I became very anxious and DID make minor mistakes (often) becomes I just could not focus/concentrate. The money was great and I doubt that I’d get another that would match my salary.
This job brought me to the brink of serious depression :cry: and was always down and upset especially when I WASN’T even there like at the weekend or vacation. I started to look for work elsewhere (even the next state) but very little luck in getting even an interview.

After a few months of asking Lord Satan/Lucifer for some assistance and look at the situation I was in he finally came though.
Last week I was called for and interview and today I got the job!!!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:.

I’ll be working for a professional corporate company now and with plenty of benefits and perks plus on the same salary to start off with.

I THANK YOU IMMENSELY LORD SATAN, LORD LUCIFER​:blush::pray:t3: YOU TRULY ARE A GOD OF GODS AND AMAZINGLY AWESOME.
I’m a little nobody but you afforded your time to hear me and help me - Thank You.

Racksus

5 Likes

Incidentally, could someone please suggest any offerings to Lord Satan, Lord Lucifer?

1 Like

I’d like to thank and praise Mother Lilith publicly. I’ve taken time out from practicing, but still popping into the forum now and again. This will be a lengthy post if I have to go into detail, but to get straight to the point. Almost 2 months ago I called out to her and She embraced me,calmed down a situation where I could have been harmed. Today she released me from a cruel situation that I’ve been in for years. She empowered me by revealing things about someone in a way that could not have been done without her intervention. She came through for me. She gave me the evidence AND strength to make my enemy drop to his knees, just as she showed me they would. Thank you Mother Lilith, in you I seek refuge xxx

5 Likes

Thank you ladilok for surrounding myself with a seductive aura!

1 Like

Thank you Lucifer: kind and caregiver. :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Lucifer, thank you Sitri.
Your teamwork was perfect and awesome. :snake::black_heart::leopard:

Time to change. Finally.

5 Likes

Thank you Belial for giving me courage and assertiveness, and also for not being shy when dealing with women

Sitri for helping me have Sexual Magnetism

4 Likes

Thank you Asmodeus for giving me harsh but needed criticism!

4 Likes

Thank you Crocell, Vassago, Gamigin, Valefar, Barbatos, Beleth, Zepar, AIM, Glasya-Labolas, Ronove, Astaroth, Orobas, Forneus, Foras, Gaap, Marchosias, Camio

2 Likes

Interesting working :smiling_imp:

Thank you, Marquis Leraje.
Thank you for providing me with battles (dramatic thunder in the background while writing this, ha).

3 Likes

Thank you, Duke Dantalion. That was nice.

4 Likes

Thankyou satanachia!

2 Likes

Thank you lord lucifer, amazing has always. Dantalion thank you and beleth again your work is amazing.

2 Likes

I am literally surprised I want to give thanks to angel Trumiel for bringing me a new friend today. I did the ritual from the book “angels of love” to attract my soul mate. First step is to meet new friends and I made a new friend today just out of the blue in a bar near my place. This usually never occurs to me thank you Trumiel!!

4 Likes

OMFG, thanks a million times to Marquis Leraje for literally shooting this golden and vital information at me. If this shit unfolds itself like it SHOULD by now I will throw a fucking feast at you!! (Edit: I will wear that green dress in your honor!)

5 Likes

Hail! King Belial about a hours ago i came from a court case so before its start i summon again King belial and imagening his sigil with closed eyes in red and blue with same colour flames and chanting his enn, so the result was the another part the accused one dont even appear in court, they got fine of 5,000€ and 2 month of prision and has to indemnify me with 2,000€ so once again thank you so much, here the gift that i promise to you a big bottle for a big guy. :yellow_heart::fist: ( before the results i promise him a mini bar rum bottle and on the court time he told me to give him a big bottle of rum with honey)

11 Likes

Thank you, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raziel, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Metatron, Bime (Bune), Clauneck, Orobas, Lucifer, King Paimon, Nitika, Saint Expedite, Jesus, God, Elubatel, and the team.

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I just had an amazing ritual with Mother Kali.
She is always been amazing to me, thaught me many great things.
Without this lovely being i wouldn’t be who i am now.
I am planning to post a picture of her shrine for quiet awhile now on the Altars thread but the time isnt right yet.
So i’m going to share this picture, where i’m fucking proud on.
I asked for her blessing and with an amazing omen, while i was chanting AUM KRING KALIKAY NAMA HA 108 times, she showed me that whatever happends, she would have my back.

Mother Kali, i love you so much.
You have no idea, i swear…
I hope you will feel my devotion fullest level, that i will never dissapoint you and that i may have your blessing forever.
Keep me into sports and the matial arts, because i really need it.and take care please that no injuries will be devastating for my health.
Hail Mother Kali!!
I fucking love you!

11 Likes