Massively cursed looking for help

My Fiance was associated with some dark people in 2017 that he thought would do him good.

They had him:
Put rice under our bed and of his family members
Do several rituals
Give them a piece of our hair.
Buy a small brick of gold and had us all touch it.
And convince him to hand over 420k+

Ever since this he’s been extremely weak having nightmares daily as a result of the curses and energy drainage. He cannot do much because of the energy drainage.

Is there someone here that can help him out of this or pass on some advice?

The man who did this was Indian and looked to be a Sikh or a Rouge Sikh.

Thanks

indulge the man in a river and pray to archangel michael for a start

3 Likes

use necronomicon bannishing + lord prayer + get yourself iron and metals of mars and saturn to frighten the spirits + drink some holly water + mantra to lakshmi and ganesh offerings for luck and health + i myself cursed myself and lakshmi help get rid of it also felt some satanic people that were my new friends listening to metal send me shivers a few times and felt the spirit leave I belive it was some sort of angel because I facked up with angel curse and the angel attacked me I belive it got frightend by lucifer Michael coudnt get rid of it and holy stuff and seals of solomon. I am more experienced now and feel when a spirit is atached you get slight brain for and like your head is weighted and is not clear and you want to clear it with cold shower its very subtle. Spirits of the dead make it alot more clear they are attached.

2 Likes

also use incense that is bad for spirits in the house and eat meat and garlic

1 Like

Welcome @VICJAY It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

3 Likes

Surtur can break any curses.

Any deity that rules over the dead can clear out this mess too.

The Rune Sowilo if you know how to use it can clear out any negativety.

Start warding and shielding after you cleanse and purify your house

Do an uncrossing ritual

1 Like

I agree with @Twilight_Dragon

If you feel a bond with any Death beings. It may be worth while to learn more about them and work with them to kill this link. Because the ‘curse’ was welcomed into the ‘house’. I would seriously consider find a being you are comfortable working with to help…

Curses that are welcomed in even unwittingly, lets just say there is a reason why legend and pop culture teach us you need to invite a vampire in

Silverbreeze

1 Like

One more thing, I feel the original cursor to have some sort of connection to my soul allowing him to drain evergy to make himself more powerful. Will this same stuff still help?

Look into Hel(a) … Hecate… Aosoth … Astarte
Or if you work better with male energy
Azrael Bune Euronymous Samael

Soul magic is not fun to do to yourself… I would find an entity you feel bond to help honestly

2 Likes

How would I come about doing so?

King Belial or Azazel or king Bael
They can end this curse

3 Likes

@VICJAY Please complete your introduction by answering the questions I asked.

1 Like

I did was there anything I missed?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight means the follow up question

Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0 - #1209 by DarkestKnight

We are trying to understand you to best help

1 Like

If I’m going to go with dark entities why not go straight to Lucifer? He’s above all those right?

2 Likes

Yes! If you know Lucifer and your friendly speaking terms then of course see what he says!

3 Likes

You missed quite a bit of necessary information, such as what you actually practice, what you have experience in, etc. so please answer the questions I asked in the intro thread to complete it.

2 Likes

Ok just did another lmk if this is ok thanks!

How do you actually know you’ve been cursed?

If you are only “beginning to practice Enochian magic,” and that is the extent of your magical experience, then how could you tell?

2 Likes

Because I have nightmares each night, am completely drained of energy and there are attempts to control my thoughts especially self mutilation which I’d never do. I’m just not the same ever since I met that Indian guy.

Plus my soul has been summoned out of my body by several witch’s and black wizards.

It’s the reason I’m starting. I’ve wasted years in agonizing pain and tremors which a local healer fixed but I’m still not me

1 Like