Manifestation bases

Can i use darkness as a manifestation bases instead of incense

1 Like

Yes appears to be the answer, since others have done so and posted about it:

Google and this forum’s search function can bring you many answers and save you the trouble of starting a thread.

Yes - a while ago I bought a silk flame lamp, I don’t knpow how widely available these are, it has a coloumn of silk petal blown upowards by a small fan that look like flames.

I use that to cast shadows into a corner (corners are often good places for spirits to manifest) and I’ve had some nice results with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only do complete darkness for spirits I cant see them in the light. I can feel them and hear them but just don’t see them. They show up no matter what it’s just a matter of the eyes I guess but I can see auras in the light I don’t know why I can’t see spirits in anything but total darkness. Anyone got the answer for that?

Consider that everything is comprised of the elements.

Anything and everything therefore consists of elements.

Incense, when burning is a combination of fire and air, and earth because you are transmuting a physical form into a more air like substance through fire.

My best, most clear, unmistakable and undeniable manifestations (visible to the naked eye for prolongued periods) have been outside in complete Darkness under the stars.

No incense used, though it can help you get into the right state and moreover, incense does have certain correspondences, for example, if you want to call on a Martial spirit you would use something such as dragon blood, or indeed blood that you gathered from a fight or an accident or similar.

Certain spirits will for example prefer to manifest in water, while others are more likely to manifest in air and so forth.

2 Likes

Yes I agree most elemental beings manifest within their element and other such apparitions have a vast array of means to manifestation. Just because we think of traditional means such as incence being the way to go doesn’t necessarily mean it is the best way or even that the spirit truly preferred it. Just like you said more spirits seem to manifest in the wild then they do in town unless it’s​ a human ghost of course. I guess the fresh air does everyone some good. :wink:

i have been trying a evocation with just a sigil in a dimly lit room i can get the room to cloud but that’s were it ends i have never tried in complete darkness i will try it. does any one know a place on info on manifestation bases?

E.A.'s “Mastering Evocation” course.

lol thanks, im still trying to convince myself i don’t need to use manifestation base. does he say why its needed?
he said in his evocation Seminar that the spirits said they need it then i read he said you dont need one im little confused https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTeFJvY-oQ.

You don’t need to use a manifestation base to evoke a spirit.

The manifestation base is for visible manifestation of the spirit. The theory is the manifestation base gives the spirit a substance to form it’s temporary body out of. The key component of that manifestation base seems to be some form of vapor that the spirit can manipulate.

Historically, magicians have used incense, human waste, and blood as manifestation bases.

Before you run off and try those, why not try complete darkness? And I mean pitch black darkness. It seems to work for a lot of people.

its just i have always thought the spirit was a projection. i just fond an interview hes done with a lot of helpful info
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpRm-D_dMrs

2 Likes

Oh that reminds me, if one wants a homemade dream machine, get an old turntable, put a lamp in the middle and get coloured paper and cut holes in various geometrical shapes, it can put one into a psychedelic trance.

1 Like

Nice find. Haven’t seen that one yet.

Edit: Great interview. A lot of gold nuggets in there.

yeah its one of the most interesting ones he defiantly talks about the impotence of incenses and how the spirits are attracted to it.

Speaking of manifestation bases I wonder if I could light the coals with alcohol or some other flammable liquids, and then pour incense into it? Will it be disrespectful to the demon by any means?

Why do you think that would be disrespectful?

It wouldn’t give you the result you’re looking for. Direct flame is too hot for the incense.

What you normally do is put a charcoal disk (like the ones they use for the hookah) on a bed of ash or sand and light it. After about 5 minutes, the black charcoal disk turns to a light gray color. Then you cover it with a thin layer of ash, sand, or even table salt. That helps separate the incense from the direct heat of the charcoal. And then you either sprinkle your incense on it (if it’s herb based) or place a piece of the resin on it.

2 Likes

I want to do my rites fast. Lol
If it doesn’t piss off the spirits then it’s something I wanna do. Thanks for clearing my confusion😁

And why do you want that?

Throwing a bunch of incense in a fire isn’t going to help you make the evocation fast. You want the incense to release the smoke in a continual stream so that the spirit has a vaporous substance to use to manifest a more dense and more physical form out of. The incense acts as a bridge.

1 Like

So I need to mix some ashes or grave soils and then burn the incense… I see. I need to let the incense burn slowly to produce a steady stream of smoke.

do you just imagine the sigil or what the spirit looks like be for you chant the name?
i have tired every type of manifest bass but complete darkness its about time i try.

2 Likes