Malzaz Hyroth

Is there an Enn or Call for M.H. ? I found his sigil, just wondering, going through all the search in every configuration of words to learn all I can about him. Kinda thin k if anyone should have a small book/grimoire for them he should. Any details for creating a good working relationship would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx
FDM

2 Likes

I’ve used his name along with Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu and that works very will for me. M.H. is total mercenary, he’s there to do a job and does not seen to care about anything else. Insofar as offerings he’s never been picky about whatever i have given him. As long as you can put up with his somewhat hard-ass and indifferent attitude he’s really easy to work with.

2 Likes

Would you be willing to share his sigil of were you got it from as I still fairly new to evocation and have only done few in recent months could use an expert on evocation like him most of my previous experience with spiritual being from using chanting words of power I come across through search to connect with various greek gods.

in one of koetiings live videos i asked him about malzaz hyroth,he told me to summon him without nothing no sigils no candle no incense and tell him to show me his power through favors like see this girl?give her to me?or ask him to bring you money
i heard people that got possesed by him and got bad expiriences

1 Like

Where did you here this?

I meant where did you hear Malzaz Hyroth possessed people and gave them bad experiences. E.A is putting customers in danger if true.

i used the search bar and i saw people saying that malzaz is a bad guy
and i saw a case on fb when someone used the circle and got possed from some abyssial entity

What is the fb link?

unfortunatly,i dont have fb link because i saw the post before a long time ago

but not all got a bad expirience
maybe these people had a bad preception about it
i know in fact that the fb guy had a bad preception about all koettings works
so might the spirit got offended

1 Like