Making Qayos's legions of servitors more powerful

• I was just wondering, is it possible for a being/spirit such as Kali or Shiva to make the legion of servitors Qayos gave us more powerful? Would entities be able to do that?

• I was also wondering whether is it possible for me to send the servitors to Shiva so maybe Shiva could teach them something or if I want a message to be delivered to Shiva by just commanding the servitors?

Gracias for the help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Qayo’s already answered these questions, as did some others.

Sorry the answers are to long to summarize :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch for the post. It actually helps quite a bit. :slight_smile:

Though I have browsed some other threads I don’t know if a being such as Shiva would be able to make them more powerful and potent. Thanks again.

3 Likes

The first link goes into detail about sending them to entities of your choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Technically yes, a God if they so choose or even yourself through a different method could make them living beings rather than servitors or for some who got thoughtforms. However, it also depends on what you mean by more powerful, as in train them or whatever people define powerful as.

3 Likes

@Keteriya thank you for linking our answers here.
I’m glad, I appreciate your help.

-Shiva to empower the legions made by quayos.

On one hand, I’d like to ask if you have worked with a personal legion from quayos, and how come you thikk zh may lack power.

On the other, I’d like to remind that the initial goal was making roughly 10 people for training.

Quayos ended up having to do roughly 100-200 people who all asked to be included.

We had to change the method and energy supply in creating those spirits,

Because he had to create roughly 200 legions for the magi on here.

If remembering that most ars goetia spirits are officially said to have ~ 40 legions underneath them,

That translates to the energetic requirements as if you had to create 5 complete kingdoms inside hell, just by man power calculations.

Or to say it this way :slight_smile:

2044x2044 x200 =

835.587.200 spirits in total.

Plus he offered for the specific types of spirits to be chosen by the clients, and kept that promise for what I have seen.

If at all, shiva would have to ask quayos how he created such vast empires out of nothing and in such shortened times.

-well, at least that’s my opinion to that.

Hail @Qayos.

Hqil @Xag_darklight

Hqil to thee,
Bexomibg living God’s and goddesses of balg.

Note that kateryia also wrote a full blown guide on that, so shiva would find himself studying just like we study.

And keep in mind, shiva when awoken has a different mind and mental state than the normal, meditation shiva we know from the “dreamed world” - creation myth of the Sanskrit liniagr.

Sincerely,
OBoryif
Ýberquom
Frederic Oberon Schatz

2 Likes

Perform the rite c. Kendall explains here,
To empower not just the legion, but mainly yourself and your ability to lead your legions.

For further increasing your own personal godhood;

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes

Wow. Always an honour listening to the great Lord Oberon. Your words, advice, and even criticism will always be appreciated. Thank you :heart:

1 Like

You’re Welcome.

rponth340, you’re as welcomed as one can be.

Best success with the material Keteriya and i just provided,
i know,
like so often,
it’s overwhelming at first glance.

Equz zaj cha’ahra, Sivchu tuohum. Shiva’ah, Ra Asvish Ash Kaja Lum nir rpont340.

CHANT:

Uhk’cha alik ma’ah!r.

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

@Keteriya - this applies to you aswell.
please look into it,
and listen carefully when it speaks of “katerkiyka”.

2 Likes

That is interesting, but I’m not sure I get the full association you were making. I’ve googled it up though, perhaps the rest will be revealed. Peacocks and weapons tho. I can certainly find some resonance there.

I tend to be more of a healer than war maker but. Goodness knows, I wouldn’t want to face me on a good day, in a fight lmao. The bad days, I’d probably not even fight! :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

link to me what you’ve found,
and i’ll help with that.

1 Like

Mostly I found the same information regurgitated from one source to the next-without much actual information.

This was the most comprehensive link I found, though I am not sure on accuracy and the like:

The name I use here is an ancient battle axe, so the weapon part and about the evil in people/defeating demons stood out a touch.

Mostly, I was unsure about what caused you to think of me- at least I do not feel certain about it.

1 Like

You’ll have to forgive, I am still a noob and try not to jump to conclusions- I prefer to over clarify rather than misunderstand! (When I can, I’m still human and make dumb ass assumptions some if not most days- but I do try to limit it, when I am aware that I might be doing it, or am at risk for doing it)

2 Likes

No, you’re good.

I did what few do, you answered others and you drew on the knowledge that’s already here.

I purely love that from you.
Since it’s behavior most miss on having.

Just came through after gazing

Music i heard while channeling it:

Sincerely,

Frederic Oberon Schatz

3 Likes

Thank you. I am headed to bed shortly, but I will studying these closely later tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks.

Having revelations myself here:

The 3 godlike abilities of Shiva Magick squares:

@Timothy
@rpont340
@E.A
@Claidheam

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Amenra

2 Likes

9tg8o

dghj LinenAbra nuern691 vhcikjlö

Word, be embodied in this embeying beingness.

• “They’re called the little folk. The Whisps and Fae. The Dryads and unseelie.”

quote:

Georg Christoph Eimmart the Younger (22 August 1638 Regensburg – 5 January 1705 Nürnberg), a German draughtsman and engraver, was born at Ratisbon. He was instructed by his father, Georg Christoph Eimart the Elder (1603-1658), who was also an engraver, a painter of portraits, landscapes, still-life, and historical subjects. He studied at the University of Jena from 1654-1658.[1] Eimmart the Younger resided at Nuremberg, where he died in 1705. He engraved some plates for Sandrart’s Academia, and some small etchings of ruins, buildings, and vases, ornamented with figures, which have considerable merit. He was also a mathematician and astronomer, and published in 1701 Iconographia nova contemplationum de Sole.

His mother was Christine Banns (?-1654), daughter of an Austrian toll manager, Damian Banns. On 20 April 1668 he married Maria Walther, daughter of the weighmaster, Christian Walther. His daughter Maria Clara Eimmart (1676–1707) was a designer and engraver as well. She usually worked with her father. She married the astronomer, J. H. Müller, and died at Altdorf in 1707.

He established the first astronomical observatory in Nürnberg.[2] The lunar crater Eimmart is named after Georg Christoph Eimmart the Younger.

• end of quote;

@Morgana9
They belong here.

They’re not for us,
but for the Practitioners in that specific regard.

But we’ll have to consecrate and unlock 'em for embodyment.

Aza’ch Gha’al. Iron Ghoul.

@Morgana9.

4 Likes

Yes. Alright.
However:
B’ Iik Mai’ Erz.

1 Like