Making a blood pact with an angel?

I am considering making a pact with an non fallen angel but am not sure how to go about it. Should I use blood and is it a good idea?. Also does anyone have any suggestions on which angel to make a pact with?

2 Likes

You don’t necessarily need to make a pact, depending on circumstances or desire.
What is the general area of concern?
Zodiac Angels can help with a lot of things.
However, you need to invoke or evoke, and issue your statement as to what’s required and urge them to fulfill it quickly.
Most minor arcana contain (depending on your deck, DuQuettes is great) specific planets in different decans. Virgo, for example has 10 Discs as Mercury in Virgo, Lord of Wealth, Venus in Virgo, Lord of Material Gain, and Sun in Virgo, Lord of Prudence. Aries has Mars, Lord of Dominion, Sun, Lord of Established Strength, and Venus, Lord of Perfected Work for the 2, 3, and 4 of Wands. In addition to two angels (whose seals can be found the easy way through Shem Grimoire by Farrell) per card, then the goetic seals for night and day, with seals on the cards are helpful, though the goetia are not in order, for example the eight nine and ten of wands are Sagittarius planet decans, and have spirits summonable only in Sagittarius. So, besides the enochian and the goets, decan angels can be summoned.

2 Likes

Back to my derailed thought … Decan angels can be helpful in areas of healing, education, wealth, job security, interrogation, military strategy, science/alchemy (actually all twelve should be aware of this), and so on.

2 Likes

The thing about using blood (and to clarify this is information I’ve seen in the forum) is that you have to be 100% sure about the entities you are dealing with because your blood will act like a tether, it like a “you are here” arrow pointed at you for them. Anyone please feel free to correct me.

2 Likes

Well I was into satanism and ended up selling my soul to satan using blood not knowing at all what I was doing. Young and dumb my whole life became terrible like no coincidence, sleep problems ans constant nightmares. everything fell apart. I’m seeking protection and light through using blood

1 Like

I thought of selling my soul to Satan too. Maybe I wasn’t counting my blessings correctly. I don’t think you have to make a pact with Angels to get the help and relief you seek. You can go online and search what crystals are used for working with Angels, fast, meditate and start believing in the natural powers you already have. P.S pray to the most high if praying is what you do. If you never prayed maybe think about trying it. See how it works for you.

Welcome @Maeteshia_Barnes It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3