Making a big decision

And I’m really struggling with it. Anyone know anything I can do or anyone I should work with for help with this ie clarity? Thanks folks.

1 Like

FYI I have tried consulting tarot and it just keeps giving me outcomes of either scenario/choice but it isn’t helping me choose.

Buer. He brings clarity to complex emotions and can help you understand all the ramifications.

2 Likes

What spread were you using?

It’s not answering my question really though or I’m not interpreting it right.

Are you using a fixed interpretation of cards or do you interprate it?

Generally if the meaning comes easily to me I interpret it myself. If not I use the fixed meaning.

Maybe this might help better

Or maybe someone else should pull some cards for you? I would do it, but I am honestly not that good.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll give it a read and was thinking the same myself. Think because I’m conflicted someone else would be better at the moment. Anyone want to do it for me would be much appreciated? :pray:

1 Like

I think you should change the name of the title to request a reading so you can possibly draw more people :smiley:

1 Like

Going to try that book of fate reading first as looks interesting and if I don’t get a direct answer from that I’m going to do just that.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have an answer for your question, but as a mega make-up nerd I wanted to say I LOVE your eye make-up!

1 Like

Aw thank you my love. I’m a MUA…love my face cake.

I’ll try it. Thanks and best of luck with your decision too.

1 Like

Thank you feel free to keep us updated this is a spread I came up with on my own so while it worked for me I’d be interested in how it works for you too

1 Like

Go Harvery Dent on that shit and just flip a coin.

1 Like